Costco Stuffed Salmon

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mrs. Nos didn't eat hers (headache) and I had a bite or two of hers after finishing mine... Well, that's how it started. I am now on track to eat 2 helpings tonight.

Soooo, good. I know there are a lot of Costco fans here. I'm not sure if they all have it, (I know seafood is hit or miss in the inland) but if you see it when you're grabbing your $5.00 chicken, it's worth a go.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mrs. Nos didn't eat hers (headache) and I had a bite or two of hers after finishing mine... Well, that's how it started. I am now on track to eat 2 helpings tonight.

Soooo, good. I know there are a lot of Costco fans here. I'm not sure if they all have it, (I know seafood is hit or miss in the inland) but if you see it when you're grabbing your $5.00 chicken, it's worth a go.
Fresh, not frozen?
Raw, not cooked?

I'll look for it the next time I'm there.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that sh17 is Devine.. its too bad they only come in a 2-pak... otherwise you could have went ham and put down 3 of em!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
that sh17 is Devine.. its too bad they only come in a 2-pak... otherwise you could have went ham and put down 3 of em!
They were 4 in a container over by the rotisserie chickens. I made 2 and froze the other 2.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I was on the west coast, they have every fish product and the poke looks awesome.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went to Hawaii a few years ago. Poke is the absolute best!!!