Cordyceps > Peak02 for endurance

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm irritated that the best supplier on the planet is continually overlooked, barely gets feedback here, and is being carried at fewer and fewer stores.
Who would that be? Didn’t know the board had a rep that sold Cordy

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm irritated that the best supplier on the planet is continually overlooked, barely gets feedback here, and is being carried at fewer and fewer stores.
Who would that be? Didn’t know the board had a rep that sold Cordy

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have not seen their rep post in a while. Hope they doing okay.
They were sold on bb, but left there recently. I see their rep post here, but not a lot. Overall the company is ok I hear, just doing most sales from their site. 'mst5150' is a good code to use there.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought I’d bump this. I use this product for a mental and exercise boost and it works great. Only issue is it doesn’t have much Cordy in it.

Brain Supplement Nootropic Booster - Energy and Focus Blend for Enhanced Concentration, Memory & Clarity - Mind Enhancing Supplement, 110 Servings, Bonus Bamboo Spoon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BW53JWH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_yf0dFbMCYNJ82

So I found this 10:1 Cordy at a great buy and was going to add some of it in with the focus blend above. Thought?

Brain Supplement Nootropic Booster - Energy and Focus Blend for Enhanced Concentration, Memory & Clarity - Mind Enhancing Supplement, 110 Servings, Bonus Bamboo Spoon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BW53JWH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_yf0dFbMCYNJ82

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i miss the 50% off coupon code from MST :( good ol days

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Beau

here is a good read about cordyceps

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great convo, i am also currently on primafroce peak o2. Def helps with endurance and also for bronchodilation. Combining that with beet root extract can make u an endurance beast

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great convo, i am also currently on primafroce peak o2. Def helps with endurance and also for bronchodilation. Combining that with beet root extract can make u an endurance beast
I love PEAK02 as well. I use our SNS capsule form and definitely disagree with the thread title about Cordyceps being better than PEAK02 for endurance, at least for me. It may vary by the person though because like most things, different things work different for different people.

Another advantage about PEAK02 is that it is a branded ingredient so the quality is consistent.
Plus, its really cool that their studies were done by UNC. A lot of studies you see done are from universities that no one has heard of so its cool to see that PEAK02's were done at UNC Chapel Hill, a school known for their athletics.

There is a huge difference in Cordyceps raw material quality, even the major suppliers acknowledge that themselves. We've been looking at doing a Cordyceps for the people that like it and talking to the reputable suppliers has been eye opening for me about the types of Cordyceps and the quality of it available. When I get done with the research on it, I plan on doing an article about it if I ever find the hours in the day to get back to doing any writing.

We're actually considering maybe doing a mushroom series with maybe the top 5 or so popular mushrooms and then a couple formulas.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya there was this one beet root + peak02 powder I used to like. They replaced peak02 with bcaas basically. Sad