Controlled Labs GutBac - Sponsored

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to Controlled Labs for the opportunity to review their new digestive/probiotic.

I've used GutHealth on and off for almost a year now and stopped a few weeks ago. I've used several brands from the supermarket as well. I'll be keeping a log and see how it affects me.

Just got my GutBac in and took my first pill with my dinner (blistered shishito peppers and jerk chicken). I'll be interested in seeing how it affects my bloating and regularity in general.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
subbed.. interested in this product as gut issues have become more frequent for me recently. good luck on your log.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this for sure.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far I've noticed increased bowel movements and more uniformity to them in terms of texture.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloating appears to be slightly reduced after my biggest meal. Some increased gas, which may be due to a gut shift.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like so far it's just effecting your digestion ha

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on vacation this week so my diet is whatever I feel like within reason. I'm doing a lot of hiking and swimming, so I'm probably more active than normal.

I typically don't go forna few days on vacation, but I've stayed normal so far. Less bloating and gas now.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay, vacation and getting back into the swing if things was crazy.

I've noticed more gas and it smells worse as well. Bloating does seem to have improved though.

I haven't had any digestion issues and I can go through bouts of severe constipation and diarrhea (ibs). Pretty happy overall

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overall, yes. I'm definitely a little gassier. I feel like I have improved digestion with red meat, which sometimes upsets my stomach and causes painful bloating if its too fatty. Had no issue with that on vacation.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finished my bottle of GutBac. Overall it was probably a 6-7/10. Bloating seemed to be better overall, which I liked.

However, I had some days of severe gas and foul smelling farts. It was seemingly unpredictable. Luckily I have an office where I can close the door, but a few times I had my secretary or other staff come into my office and was incredibly embarrassed.

Also, bms were like soft serve ice cream some days and multiple times per day, and other days I didn't even go, which is odd for me.

Tl;dr

Pros: reduced bloating and less digestion pain than normal (particularly red meat).

Cons: rancid farts and range from nutella explosion to constipation.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rancid farts is a con to the public around you right;)