Controlled Labs Gamer Up

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm. Interested in this for pre work for during my 12 hour shifts. Seems like its directed to be a competitor to something like FocusXT?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that 200mcg of huperzine-A, or 200mcg of 1% hup-A (yielding 2mcg hup-A)?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that 200mcg of huperzine-A, or 200mcg of 1% hup-A (yielding 2mcg hup-A)?
Good question I would like to know as well.

The product dose look pretty good wish lions mane dose was a tad higher but still a decent dose. However if it is 1% hup-a at 200mcgs yeilding 2mcgs that's just sad

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Judging by the fact that CL has a good history of actually dosing ingredients properly, I'm going to assume it isnt 2mcg.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Judging by the fact that CL has a good history of actually dosing ingredients properly, I'm going to assume it isnt 2mcg.
I am inclined to agree with you, but I think the label technically reads as 2mcg, but it's been a long day. I like seeing new nootropics!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in giving this a shot for work. 9 hours in front of a computer every day, can always use an edge

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am inclined to agree with you, but I think the label technically reads as 2mcg, but it's been a long day. I like seeing new nootropics!
If CL was going to pixie dust an ingredient they wouldn't bother to make this a non-proprietary profile. It's just poor ingredient syntax I'm sure. We have multiple prop blend products, so the intention here should be obvious.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm hoping this is on sale now ???? I been looking for something like this for when i have to write a custom buffer overflow exploit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Make sure u let me know @!!!!!
Definitely. Word I heard from the boss yesterday was going out in a couple weeks, and it looks like both Bubblegum and our actually delicious Fruit Punch will be the flavors.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely. Word I heard from the boss yesterday was going out in a couple weeks, and it looks like both Bubblegum and our actually delicious Fruit Punch will be the flavors.
I want bubble gum.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ohhhhhhh Bubblegum sounds great.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ill email the boss some shots of my breast maybe he will consider mailing me a tub to test.

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
Tried 1st tub, almost out stacked with OL's Conqu3r Unleashed fasted pre-workout, just love it but none of my regular suppliers that carry the CL line have it, allstarhealth, dpsnutrition, nutri-verse, flexitnutrition, I'd rather not buy this piecemeal from Amazon. Is this discontinued? Starting to look for something to replace it with.

EDIT: nvr mind, price went down $5 ea. on Amazon so I bought 2 lol.

Last edited:
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Tried 1st tub, almost out stacked with OL's Conqu3r Unleashed fasted pre-workout, just love it but none of my regular suppliers that carry the CL line have it, allstarhealth, dpsnutrition, nutri-verse, flexitnutrition, I'd rather not buy this piecemeal from Amazon. Is this discontinued? Starting to look for something to replace it with.

EDIT: nvr mind, price went down $5 ea. on Amazon so I bought 2 lol.
we only sell it on amazon.com and bodybuilding.com as its exclusive to those two at the moment

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a limited time, use code "boxbox50" on Amazon.com and Gamer Up will only cost $12.50!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gamer Up is freakin awesome! Intense focus and no stun crash or jitters. I picked up two from Amazon last week using the code and I use it preworkout and completely zone out. Powerful effects. I primarily got it to study for college, but preworkout works great too.

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
Sweeeeeet. Thank you.. just read this and thought I missed it but it worked! I stocked up good and I'll be using it more than just for pre-workout.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweeeeeet. Thank you.. just read this and thought I missed it but it worked! I stocked up good and I'll be using it more than just for pre-workout.
It's great pretty much any time you want more focus and alertness. Try the Fruit Punch!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much longer will this be running? I picked up one, might do another one.