Contact Ibe @ 1-866-ibe-6351 Read This! Then Read It Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Rather than emailing, starting a thread that gets closed or PMing.
Or PM'ing me.. for some reason :think: ???

THIS IS NOT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE FORUM!!!!!!!

Get it?

Call them,
1-866-IBE-6351

FYI: they are out of Loiusiana and in Central Time Zone I believe.

http://www.ibeforums.com/

Sticky Sticky!

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Re: CONTACT IBE @ 1-866-IBE-6351

stuck stuck

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

:clap2:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

Uh oh beez, you hittin up PCT or somethin? Those words are words of anger, i have not heard those in a while from you my kind sir!

Funny none the less!
more annoyed with the thoughtless questions than anything else. it's like they don't bother to even look anymore. just random **** pops in their heads and posting it becomes inevitable.

PCT? lol, that's funny. thanks for that. :)

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

more annoyed with the thoughtless questions than anything else. it's like they don't bother to even look anymore. just random **** pops in their heads and posting it becomes inevitable.

PCT? lol, that's funny. thanks for that. :)
Hahaha yea i here ya. Hey bro btw, where can i get some protein powder? :lol:

J

jim brooks

Banned
Awards

i forgot pass word it wont let me log in says dont match what do i do now how can i re register ?

F

Frackal

Banned
Awards
Thanks so much for deleting my thread about IBE not contacting me. What the heck is going on here? I HAVE called them many, many times and they have charged my card and nothing has been shipped, they haven't returned any of my emails or phone messages, they haven't answered their phone once, and yet when I ask for help in this forum, you delete my thread. This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Don't let the door...

B

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Speaking of stupid posts... steroids4life... I have placed several orders with IBE and not only have I recieved quality products but a majority of the time the t/a has been quicker than advertised. You must have ties to another rc provider to make such a bull$*** post. Anyone who is looking into buying from ibe pay Steroids4life no attention.

J

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of stupid posts... steroids4life... I have placed several orders with IBE and not only have I recieved quality products but a majority of the time the t/a has been quicker than advertised. You must have ties to another rc provider to make such a bull$*** post. Anyone who is looking into buying from ibe pay Steroids4life no attention.
I also have had nothing but great experiences with IBE. Ordered off their site Tuesday night last week, package arrived at my door Friday morning. I placed three orders that night, IBE's was the first to arrive.

The folks over at IBE have gone out of their way to provide great customer service. There are mods and entire forums over at their board waiting to help - if you have any legitimate concerns that is where you should be. Otherwise - go away.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only time I ordered from IBE my order was extremely delayed. However, and this is a big however, the delay was on the part of the Post Office, not IBE, yet they still let me choose any two additional research chems I wanted FOR FREE.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You've got a few IBE mods over here.
Myself, Idunk, Grunt, Revodrew (am I forgetting anyone??) and LMR is around.

You can get in touch with us if needed or go to the IBE forums site for more info.

The phone number is for the warehouse.

Lot's of ways to get in touch with people. Steroids is a flamer.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
It would be cool if IBE gave a confirmation email after you place a mail order. Will you guys actually email a tracking number when the package gets shipped, I would really appreciate it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll suggest it when I talk to IBE himself next weekend.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I have had one order and just made another so should ship tomorrow top notch friendly customer service.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to tell everyone that it's OK to PM CED59 if you have issues.

He doesn't mod for IBE - but what the hell???

:welcome:

:lol:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hahah, this is my best thread ever
replaces my - superdrol might kill me thread

Status
Not open for further replies.