booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Def bummed to see Tate go out but like you said, nothing but class.

As "annoying" as Connor may be, he's built an insane brand and is making money like nobody ever. Can't fault the guy for playing to the masses. He's the god of the arena right now and has the talent to back it up. He's pure entertainment. Love or hate him, he's a must watch at all times

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and Michael Johnson! That dude was not going to tap. That was a painful fight to watch. Khabib did not look like he wanted to keep beating the crap out of him, but nobody was stopping the fight and Johnson was apparently prepared to die in the octagon.
I've never understood MJs style with the crouch down belly punches. Drives me crazy.

The fight with the Polish girls was great. ****ing warriors.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Def bummed to see Tate go out but like you said, nothing but class.

As "annoying" as Connor may be, he's built an insane brand and is making money like nobody ever. Can't fault the guy for playing to the masses. He's the god of the arena right now and has the talent to back it up. He's pure entertainment. Love or hate him, he's a must watch at all times
Oh, I don't fault him. He has earned the right to talk and is a great fighter. I just don't want to listen to it lol.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Conor is an absolute warrior. As soon as his entrance music '' the foggy dew'' kicks in he knows irish all over the world are behind him. He shut plenty of mouths last nite and will continue to do so in the future. Eddie ''glass jaw'' alvarez was obliterated with ease.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just enjoy watching dominant fighters. Loved Anderson Silva toying with people and loved Connor doing it last night.

When you're the baddest, you SHOULD make it known

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Was a fan, not now. Hes either got some mental health issue or something else is going on. Freaking idiot

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope. He could have been amazing, but he cares more about the circus and this character that he plays than actually fighting.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Used to love him, I hate him with a passion now... absolute scumbag and ruining MMA... funny because he brought it up and raised it to a new level, then it all got to him and he is destroying it all

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They just got mma in New York like a year and a half ago too.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like he's getting another shot. Complete bull**** and I'll enjoy watching Khabib destroy him.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like he's getting another shot. Complete bull**** and I'll enjoy watching Khabib destroy him.
I think so. Khabib is mean and strong, I don't think that left of Connor can do it.

D

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Conor just lost. Khabib is an awesome fighter but can't help to feel bummed Conor lost. You guys think there will be a rematch?!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Conor just lost. Khabib is an awesome fighter but can't help to feel bummed Conor lost. You guys think there will be a rematch?!
We'll see. Word is that Khabib wanted to retire after this. I doubt Dana would want to see his pride and joy get his ass kicked again, but Dana and Conor are also whores who will do anyhting for money, so maybe.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why would there be a rematch? Conor got flogged. I see two outcomes.

1. Khabib Retires. Ferguson vs Conor for vacant belt
2. Khabib stripped of Belt and suspended/banned and same as above

D

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
There has to be a rematch. The fans need to see this. If Khabib wins again then retire. If he loses then I would expect a trilogy.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Connor has absolutely no answer to khabib I think Ferguson would smash Connor even worse. The fight to see would be khabib versus Ferguson I just don't think they should line up another fight we're Connor's Corner tells him to just wait and try to land the left. It's like bro, you've got to have more of a plan than that!
And Joe Rogan acting like he's shocked that things got out of control but laughing for a year while Connor disrespects people throw stuff at people grabs belts from people talk smack about people's religion and family some people don't like that and take it pretty personally. I think Dana is going to spit Connor out now he's got what he can get out of him.
Sure was nice to see him tap

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There has to be a rematch. The fans need to see this. If Khabib wins again then retire. If he loses then I would expect a trilogy.
Bandwagon fans might want to see it, but why waste time on this? They fought and it's over. I'd rather see Khabib fight somebody else who isn't more interested in marketing than actual fighting.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bandwagon fans might want to see it, but why waste time on this? They fought and it's over. I'd rather see Khabib fight somebody else who isn't more interested in marketing than actual fighting.
It was a disaster for Connor.
He looked like he was in slow motion.
I don't see why a rematch is needed. It wasn't close.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Connor has absolutely no answer to khabib I think Ferguson would smash Connor even worse. The fight to see would be khabib versus Ferguson I just don't think they should line up another fight we're Connor's Corner tells him to just wait and try to land the left. It's like bro, you've got to have more of a plan than that!
And Joe Rogan acting like he's shocked that things got out of control but laughing for a year while Connor disrespects people throw stuff at people grabs belts from people talk smack about people's religion and family some people don't like that and take it pretty personally. I think Dana is going to spit Connor out now he's got what he can get out of him.
Sure was nice to see him tap
Dana doesn't spit, especially not with his boy Conor. He always has a favorite and better fighters suffer because of it. Jon Jones and Conor could shoot up a school and Dana would still make excuses for them without a ban. Meanwhile, fighters like Khabib or the Diaz brothers get heavy fines and suspensions for minor crap.