Coming Soon: JP8™ Time to GET DIESEL!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, Ive been waiting for months for some JP8 Diesel Lemonade, you going to be making any more batches of Lemonade? I cant run the grape.
Nope. Prob won't run anymore jp8 till summer 2010

fikiman12

Awards
i just picked this up i wanted to try something new from my usall controled labs white flood wich is the best i have tried so far

abotu the jp8 is wich woudl be the best to take on non workout days the tabs or the powder?
are the tabs safe at 18 years? it says something about hormones

fikiman12

Awards
i gotta ask something.. how is it possible to make a product taste so bad?
normly i can get down what ever i want.
i have no problem eating or drinking what would make other people puke. iv shocked many of my friends with what i was eating when i was bulking lol. i have tasted alot of supllements with no problem getting them down no matter how bad they taste. what most people cant stand

But this! lol is so freaking bad ... i sat in the locker room for half an houer trying to get it down... and i couldnt... after that it made me so sick from the taste i had to go home because of the fealing.. NEVER happend before. i was so exited to try this lol but well thats 40gbp i never get back

dont get me wrong i respect your company and you becasue all your other supps are great compared to others:)

but this actually taste like a mix of diesel, oil and that smell from a cow farm mixed togheter. i have never tasted something as bad as this
i just want to know how its possible lol? when so many other pre workout sups taste so good with good efects:L

it would be cool if you remade this with a better flavor , becasue the profile is unique.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
well it wasnt made to taste bad, it just wasnt formulated to taste good. Most powder products use low doses of herbs just to get them listed but not really an effective dose, because it would make the product taste "herb-e." Also I dont know if you have grape of what, but most of my stuff isnt heavy artificially flavored and artificially sweetened so if your use to koolaid type products you wont like most of the GET DIESEL powder products. I mix my JP8 with a little v8 fusion juice and water and ice.

i gotta ask something.. how is it possible to make a product taste so bad?
normly i can get down what ever i want.
i have no problem eating or drinking what would make other people puke. iv shocked many of my friends with what i was eating when i was bulking lol. i have tasted alot of supllements with no problem getting them down no matter how bad they taste. what most people cant stand

But this! lol is so freaking bad ... i sat in the locker room for half an houer trying to get it down... and i couldnt... after that it made me so sick from the taste i had to go home because of the fealing.. NEVER happend before. i was so exited to try this lol but well thats 40gbp i never get back

dont get me wrong i respect your company and you becasue all your other supps are great compared to others:)

but this actually taste like a mix of diesel, oil and that smell from a cow farm mixed togheter. i have never tasted something as bad as this
i just want to know how its possible lol? when so many other pre workout sups taste so good with good efects:L

it would be cool if you remade this with a better flavor , becasue the profile is unique.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I love these old school threads!! It lets me know GET DIESEL is part of Anabolic Minds history. Well everyone, there is a new JP8x and JP8x Hardcore out with two delicious (yes I said delicious about a GET DIESEL product) flavors (Tropical Island Punch and DIESEL PUNCH). Both are variations of Fruit Punch, with me going on the record as saying when mixed correctly, JP8x (yohimbe free verison) is the best tasting pre-workout available. No chemical after taste, no Acesulfame potassium. Check them out at getdiesel.com

All new JP8x info JP8x info
GET DIESEL All new JP8x Hardcore JP8x Hardcore info

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/263121-get-diesel-jp8x.html

currently there is a sponsored JP8x and JP8x Hardcore combo log being ran by totalpackage:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262746-totalpackage-gets-dieseled.html

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Review

GET DIESEL JP8x Hardcore - Diesel Punch

Taste 7/10
I am going to start with the only negative I have for this product, I can not honestly say it taste good, it is not horrible but it does have a bit of a foul taste, I like to think of it like a set of heavy squats, you don't really enjoy the movement, but you embrace the pain and are rewarded with the gains, so you suck it up, go heavy and enjoy the results!! So I suck it up, drink it up, and have one heck of a work-out!!

Mixability 9/10
The scoops of the product are huge so you do need plenty of water to mix it with, I use about 10oz. It mixes well, but may require a few swirls of the cup while drinking. No floatie's very minor grit.

Formula 10/10
This is where everything comes together JP8x Hardcore has everything you need for a truly GREAT workout.
*ATP Strength / Power Blend
*NOS Blend
*Training Intensity Blend
*Endurance Blend
and they all work very well together !!
NOTE If you are sensitive to Yohimbe there is a formula that is Yohimbe Free !

Workout Reaction 10/10
I do not believe there is another Pre-Workout on the market today that will give you the drive, intensity, endurance or mental focus of the produce! Chuck Diesel is a former Power Lifter and Bodybuilder and has designed this product in the gym to work, not in a corporate board room to maximize profits!! GET DIESEL !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get a lot of samples with my Supplement orders, Facebook Contest and from friends in the business (Thank you Folks) and many of them are pre-workouts, I will usually save them for awhile and them take a week or two and run them all. I just did this and used them all up, some are good, some not so much, But I must Say Get Diesel JP8x Hardcore and NOS Ether are Hard to Beat Great Energy & Focus and Pumps To The Max Thank you Chuck Diesel !! If you have not tried this stack, you owe it to yourself and your training to give it a try !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's Good Stuff !!

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
So JP8X hardcore is gone for good?!? is JP8x a good replacement?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So JP8X hardcore is gone for good?!? is JP8x a good replacement?
The big difference between the two is the "Hardcore" contains yohimbe so you will be getting the same supplement less the yohimbe.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Ohh alright then! Thanks for all the help! So maybe 2 tabs of R4W with a scoop of JP8x should hit like the hardcore then?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ohh alright then! Thanks for all the help! So maybe 2 tabs of R4W with a scoop of JP8x should hit like the hardcore then?

I would start with one or two, I have heard of people taking 4, I have never taken more than 2.