Coming off TRT.. Revisiting PCT..

RockyP

Awards
Well after over a month on Tamoxifen 20mgs my Test is at 441 and my Estrogen is at 195! My FSH is at 8.5! I am freaking out.
I am thinking I need to fire my doctor. Any advice?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well after over a month on Tamoxifen 20mgs my Test is at 441 and my Estrogen is at 195! My FSH is at 8.5! I am freaking out.
estrogen is what i would call artificially high. there is more in the blood circulating because of the rise in test and corresponding aromatase. your nolva is taking up its landing zone, so the normal clearance rates may be off. as far as FSH, i think clomid will raise both LH and FSH. Personally i would opt now for it at 25mg EOD. and stay there for a couple months. you may want to add something like KSM-66 to help optimise normal output to go along side the clomid.. also a huge benefit would be some high grade divinil to help raise free test.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take a little exemestane to knock the estrogen down, and boron is another good cheap supp to help with free test levels as well.

Nothing wrong with a high FSH. Unless you are shooting a lot of creampies and not looking to reproduce

RockyP

Awards
estrogen is what i would call artificially high. there is more in the blood circulating because of the rise in test and corresponding aromatase. your nolva is taking up its landing zone, so the normal clearance rates may be off. as far as FSH, i think clomid will raise both LH and FSH. Personally i would opt now for it at 25mg EOD. and stay there for a couple months. you may want to add something like KSM-66 to help optimise normal output to go along side the clomid.. also a huge benefit would be some high grade divinil to help raise free test.
Thanks! Yeah it is high even if only 5 points. I am kinda freaking out to be honest. What are EOD, KSM66 and divinil? I definitely want to stop the tamoxifen. I was on clomid but got off because of the estrogen and triglycerides.
Just realized what you meant. I was on clomid 25mg EOD but it drove my triglycerides up like crazy.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
are you sure its the cause? had you ran any strong orals prior? perhaps the diet was contributing or other things? perhaps E3D at 25mgs would help keep things in check.

RockyP

Awards
are you sure its the cause? had you ran any strong orals prior? perhaps the diet was contributing or other things? perhaps E3D at 25mgs would help keep things in check.
Hi, yes the diet was in check and when I saw my cardiologist told me Clomid can raise triglycerides. Once I stopped and repeated the bloodwork, I'm talking about 1 month later, they were normal.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so how long did you run it? im no cardiologist but being it was so transient, i wonder if you stayed on it for a min, things would normalise a little.. but i digress. I am no Dr. and dont want to come off like i have some magical knowledge beyond your Drs

RockyP

Awards
so how long did you run it? im no cardiologist but being it was so transient, i wonder if you stayed on it for a min, things would normalise a little.. but i digress. I am no Dr. and dont want to come off like i have some magical knowledge beyond your Drs
It's cool. I was on it for almost a year, I started it as was I was coming off T.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Yeah it is high even if only 5 points. I am kinda freaking out to be honest. What are EOD, KSM66 and divinil?
Every other day.

A standardized strain of ashwagandha, which is an herbal adaptogen that helps balance cortisol to control excessive stress responses. It affects everyone differently, but generally it can help you feel more calm and not let things bother you as easily. Very useful herb, especially in PCT.

Divanil is found in Stinging nettle extract. Lowers SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), which in turn helps raise free (unbound) testosterone levels that would otherwise have been bound up by SHBG so they can work their magic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Every other day.

A standardized strain of ashwagandha, which is an herbal adaptogen that helps balance cortisol to control excessive stress responses. It affects everyone differently, but generally it can help you feel more calm and not let things bother you as easily. Very useful herb, especially in PCT.

Divanil is found in Stinging nettle extract. Lowers SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), which in turn helps raise free (unbound) testosterone levels that would otherwise have been bound up by SHBG so they can work their magic.
i'm a fan of stinging nettle although i see some hate for it these days due to lowering of dht....i remember when activate was very popular as a test booster although many ran it with rebound[AI]

RockyP

Awards
Every other day.

Thanks!
i'm a fan of stinging nettle although i see some hate for it these days due to lowering of dht....i remember when activate was very popular as a test booster although many ran it with rebound[AI]
I have looked into KSM66 and will give it a shot.