Coluracetam Experiences

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone on here have experiences (good or bad) with Coluracetam? I’m stocking up on some of the other Racetams I use and am considering trying this one out. Over the past few days, I’ve read every post on Coluracetam on Reddit I can find and learned a lot, but wanted some input from the knowledgeable users on here.

Is Coluracetam worth trying? Have you experienced noticeable benefits to memory, and has anyone found that it stacks well with other Racetams (pira, ani, prami, or oxi), or if it’s better on its own?

I’m mainly interested in the purported effects of Coluracetam on memory.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried it a few times because I wanted to see the hype on it, but sadly it just never did much for me. Others report color and sound being brighter and crisp with mood improvement. I've read some reporting memory benefits, but that doesn't seem to be consistent.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've tried it a few times because I wanted to see the hype on it, but sadly it just never did much for me. Others report color and sound being brighter and crisp with mood improvement. I've read some reporting memory benefits, but that doesn't seem to be consistent.
I tried it with different dosing protocols for around 2 weeks and definitely did not see the hype, either. The first day was incredible; probably felt better than my first time trying Phenylpiracetam, but after that I could not get a response.

I log all my results against dual-N-back training and stats from hundreds of anki flashcards per day to see if anything is working in the background (in addition to how I “feel”) and so far I have had no working or long-term memory improvements. Going to let it run it’s course but so far it’s not looking like I’m one of the people who responds to it.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it seems that many people who "can" respond to a racetam sometimes only seems to get that magical response the first time they try and and then no matter how much time off from the product its never remotely the same, even with doubling the dose. it has happened to me with coulracetam, Faso and Phenyl. all amazing the first time and then literally almost nothing afterwards.

I have pretty much given up on them.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it seems that many people who "can" respond to a racetam sometimes only seems to get that magical response the first time they try and and then no matter how much time off from the product its never remotely the same, even with doubling the dose. it has happened to me with coulracetam, Faso and Phenyl. all amazing the first time and then literally almost nothing afterwards.

I have pretty much given up on them.
Yeah, they’re really spotty for some people. I swear by pramiracetam, aniracetam, and phenyl, but Oxiracetam, colu, and faso, either didn’t work or lost their luster quickly like you mentioned. Pira is okay but it works for me so I like it. Strange because colu and prami have a similar moa, but it’s night and day for me. Prami is the single most effective noot I’ve taken, but I never got acute results from it. Which is weird because one should notice the increase in CBF and lots of people use it for acute effects. Only after a couple weeks (which is actually what the pharma guidelines show in countries where they prescribe it for TBI, dementia, studies) did I notice an effect. I can take it for several months before I cycle off all racetams for a month.

Phenyl though I have to take every two weeks at most otherwise the tolerance is too much which is too bad because phenyl is magical for me.