Unanswered Closest pre to

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mega pre black but without norvaline. Love this pre but want to stay safe boys(and gals). Great pump and focus without too much stims to hinder a session. Thanks!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is their new red version close enough?
IMG_1306.JPG

I know you said not too much stim, but if you tolerate alpha-y well and want a little more of a mix (since black does have more than just caffeine), maybe Inspired’s White Diamond (the stim complex shared a few with black so I figured maybe that’s close enough for you)?
IMG_1307.JPG

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is their new red version close enough?
View attachment 184395

I know you said not too much stim, but if you tolerate alpha-y well and want a little more of a mix (since black does have more than just caffeine), maybe Inspired’s White Diamond (the stim complex shared a few with black so I figured maybe that’s close enough for you)?
View attachment 184396
I guess the only thing that worries me about Red is I don’t know how much of an effect Dynamine has on the feel. As I say this I guess I could consider a separate Dynamine...

Second one looks good but yohimbe is weird with me. Sometimes it makes particularly strenuous workouts worse for me. Especially lower body.

I appreciate the response man. Considering Red with separate Dynamine.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just saw a review on Mega Pre Red from someone who like yourself loved the Black Version
and he said it was a completely different feel and he seemed unimpressed with the new Red
version. You can go to You Tube and checkout the review which he just posted yesterday and
his name is TJ of Fitness News Deals.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just saw a review on Mega Pre Red from someone who like yourself loved the Black Version
and he said it was a completely different feel and he seemed unimpressed with the new Red
version. You can go to You Tube and checkout the review which he just posted yesterday and
his name is TJ of Fitness News Deals.
I actually just got an email with that lol thanks brother.

I just wonder is it just the Dynamine that makes that type of difference

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess the only thing that worries me about Red is I don’t know how much of an effect Dynamine has on the feel. As I say this I guess I could consider a separate Dynamine...

Second one looks good but yohimbe is weird with me. Sometimes it makes particularly strenuous workouts worse for me. Especially lower body.

I appreciate the response man. Considering Red with separate Dynamine.
Ya that’s tough.

So I’ll throw a couple more things out there, maybe not helpful, or maybe it will just get you thinking and you’ll find what you want...

1)Grab something similar and add your own Dynamine. You won’t find 325mg (130mg pure) pretty much anywhere, that’s a pretty
monstrous dose. To get that amount you’ll need to pick up bulk (there’s a few options glad to help if needed).
2)MdrnAthlete Preworkout extreme is kind of similar with a large Dynamine dose:
View attachment 184402
3)Core Fury X has quite a bit different from Mega Pre Black, but it does pack a large Dynamine dose and is probably my favorite “complete” preworkout:
View attachment 184403

I’ve spent way too much time in the past looking for Dynamine products, so hope this helps a little.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh wow those two pres look very solid! Thanks buddy!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out Seismic Surge by hard rock supplements! one of the strongest pre's i've used in awhile and really like the long lasting energy I get from it! We have sample packs of it for sale at strong supplement shop in case you just want to try a few servings of it before picking up a whole tub.