Cleveland beat Chiefs

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK, it preseason, and it was a hail mary...but I'll take what I can get..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THe CHiefs suck, they are horrible, they can't do anything.

As for Cleveland, they got lucky and will go nowhere and don't have a chance!!!

Oh yeah, its preseason. Disreagard what I said above.... :D

But I feel for ya willieman....I think the only fans more frustraed the Eagles fans might be Cleveland fans and for good reason.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait for Winslow to go over the middle in week 1 against Baltimore. Ray Lewis will eat his ass up!!

AHH!! WHAT AM I SAYING?!?! EITHER WAY A HURRICANE :rasp: IS DOING SOMETHING GOOD :frustrate ..

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else want to kick me in the nuts...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will in 5 minutes after I think about the 3 championship losses the Eagels have had.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Being a Cleveland fan...five minutes is all I need, I'm kinda used to it, I'll bet it takes a philly fan at least 6 minutes to recover..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Being a Cleveland fan...five minutes is all I need, I'm kinda used to it, I'll bet it takes a philly fan at least 6 minutes to recover..
I'll kick you on the nuts cause you guys have Jeff Garcia :D
I can't believe the 49ers let him go. I'll be drinking quite a bit this year based on what the 49ers have done so far, I thought last year was a tragedy at 7-9, fuckin sucks when you're used to seeing you're team contend for a long time and now you have to get used to losing :frustrate

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Even though it was pre season it was a nice play.

Physicist

Awards
I'll kick ya in the nuts for me and my 2 million red and yellow wearing neighbors! But I agree, it was a nice play. Always exciting when the hail mary works.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait a few more years. I've been waiting all my life, one tear after another. Art Model is the devil. I cried when that ball got fumbled so many years ago and it's been one pain after another since then. It really sucks when just getting to the playoffs and hopefully winning one game there is satisfying.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Art model IS the devil. The last time I cried was when the Bucks won the national championship. That's probably the only championship in any sport that i'll see in ohio in my lifetime. I'll have to settle for "the fumble","the Drive", "the Mesa", etc., etc. Unfortunately, just like every other year, I'm overly optimistic about the Browns this season.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Do you Browns fans get the urge of beating the **** out of Bronco fans when you see them ?

I get that urge when I see Cowboy and Packer fans, I hate the Raider fans too because they are among the stupidest people I have seen, especially the ones who think they're Super Bowl bound every year LOL.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Do you Browns fans get the urge of beating the **** out of Bronco fans when you see them ?

I get that urge when I see Cowboy and Packer fans, I hate the Raider fans too because they are among the stupidest people I have seen, especially the ones who think they're Super Bowl bound every year LOL.
Really for me, it's just steeler fans, even though one of my best friends is one. It never fails- every browns/steelers game, there's always a handful of jackasses that show up in black and yellow and start all kinds of crap. But then when the games in shitsburgh i guess i'm one of those jackasses so what the hell.

As far as denver is concerned, me personally, i try not to talk about it. It's just too painful.:frustrate