CLEN not working anymore--try this!!

Has clen down-regulated your Beta receptors? By pass the receptors while activating thyroid hormones with cAMPHIBOLIC for synergymuscle.com.

FORSKOLIN FOR FAT LOSS

Normally when the body requires the use of stored fat for fuel, hormones such as epinephrine or norepinephrine bind to receptors on fat cells and initiate a signaling cascade that eventually results in the activation of an enzyme within the fat cell called hormone sensitive lipase (HSL). Fat is stored in the form of triglycerides, composed of fatty acid chains bound to a glycerol backbone. HSL frees up the fatty acids so they can leave the fat cell, enter the bloodstream, and travel to wherever they are needed for fuel, primarily working muscle.

Forskolin mimics the effects of the body's fat mobilizing hormones like epinephrine by entering fat cells and increasing levels of the enzyme adenylate cyclase, which in turn increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), an important compound involved in the signaling cascade described above. The increase in cAMP leads to activation of HSL, and fat is mobilized, ready to be used as fuel. Note as depicted in the illustration below that forskolin bypasses the hormonal receptor and enters the cell by traversing the cellular membrane. In the case of fat cells, epinephrine or a chemical analog of epinephrine such as clenbuterol or albuterol binds to these so-called beta adrenergic receptor sites and initiates the signaling cascade that ultimately results in fat release.

Prolonged use of these chemical agents however ultimately leads to a desensitization of the receptor, and a loss of drug effectiveness. With beta-receptors desensitization occurs primarily by a decrease in cell surface receptor number. This is important clinically because beta2 receptor agonists such as clenbuterol and albuterol are commonly used to treat asthma by binding to beta-receptors in lung tissue. They lead to the relaxation of bronchial smooth muscle and decrease airway resistance. Hence the widespread use of forskolin to treat airway constriction in allergies and asthma.

Note that since like beta agonists, forskolin too initiates the signaling cascade, but since it acts independently of beta receptors, even cells whose beta receptors have been severely downregulated by exposure to beta2 agonists are still responsive to forskolin (1). So a person who has been using clenbuterol or albuterol over an extended period might consider switching to a forskolin-based product, achieving the same net result of fat loss by bypassing the downregulated beta-receptors. Interestingly, beta2 receptors in tissue samples that had experienced this downregulation/desensitization (technically called tachyphylaxis) by continual exposure to salbutamol recovered sensitivity to the drug in vitro when exposed to forskolin (2) If this works in vivo it gives a person who wants to increase lipolysis several options for the combined or individual use of a beta agonist and forskolin.

FORSKOLIN AND THE THYROID

So far to summarize, we see that forskolin has the ability to activate Hormone Sensitive Lipase and release free fatty acids that can be used by the body for fuel. This lipolytic effect is obviously advantageous for a person seeking to lose fat. However, unless the fat mobilized by forskolin is actually burned for fuel, it will simply be redeposited as fat. One could obviously increase exercise levels to burn this mobilized fat, or go on a calorie restricted diet. These are certainly healthful approaches to weight loss, but forskolin itself can promote the burning of these liberated fats by virtue of its ability to elevate metabolic rate by stimulating the production of thyroid hormone.

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, or TSH, is a hormone released by the pituitary gland that signals the thyroid gland to produce T4 and T3. Forskolin, when added to thyroid tissue in culture, mimics the effect of TSH and stimulates the production of thyroid hormone (3). Thyroid hormone is well known to increase metabolic rate by way of several mechanisms, and this increased metabolic rate will lead to the use of the mobilized fatty acids for fuel.

In addition to stimulating the secretion of primarily T4 from the thyroid, forskolin promotes the conversion of the relatively inactive T4 to its potent metabolite T3 via the action of type II deiodinase. Forskolin has been shown to induce the expression of type II deiodinase in peripheral tissue, especially skeletal muscle (4)

Thyroid hormone has been shown to be helpful in treating depressive disorders. Also, several studies have shown that patients suffering from depression have reduced levels of activity of cAMP signaling in the brain. (4) Forskolin administration to depressed and schizophrenic patients has resulted in marked improvement in symptoms in these subjects (5). On the other hand, enhanced cAMP signaling in bipolar patients may contribute to manic episodes (6). So while possibly benefiting people suffering from depression, forskolin could exacerbate the symptoms of bipolar disorder. One should obviously consult with a medical professional here before self-medicating with forskolin.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
is this another plug for your products...i havent read the post because thats what your last post was..

Boss K,

I pay advertising for the ability to plug my product. If a product plug is an article backed by research, what is the problem? The claims are not out landish and just meant to educate and yes plug a product. A product does not sell in silence and read the members logs. cAMPHIBOLIC is receiving great reviews.

Do you donate to the board?

ceosm

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
well i donate to the board; where are your references listed? the numbers look good and all, but i'd like to see the rest.

oh, and the product looks pretty interesting, anything nandi develops is worth watching

well i donate to the board; where are your references listed? the numbers look good and all, but i'd like to see the rest.

oh, and the product looks pretty interesting, anything nandi develops is worth watching
This was an exert from the article to support the thread topic. The entire article with references can be found at synergymuscle.com title the 'cAMPHIBOLIC seris.'

ceosm

Grant

Awards
  • Established
This was an exert from the article to support the thread topic. The entire article with references can be found at synergymuscle.com title the 'cAMPHIBOLIC seris.'

ceosm
Youve got a PM

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
just use clen + ketofen and this combo can be used for 16 weeks straight

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why are people hating on this company?

The sponsors of this community are nothing short of excellent. Bobo doesn't put **** on this board. There's a reason it's considered one of the better, none bullshit boards out there.

Don't like it? Go **** yourselves and bounce back to Bb.com.

Houseman,

Thank you! Only a few that are disgruntled but in general, the board and members have absolutely been wonderful. As they say in the hip hop community, there will always be haters.

The board represents life in general. Some will like to see you succeed and some love to see you fail its just human nature.

ceos,

I failed to notice that the thread was in the anabolic section. The intention was for the threads to be posted in my forum. Bobo should be transfering it soon. A pity that a great article goes un read:}

ceosm

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Houseman,

Thank you! Only a few that are disgruntled but in general, the board and members have absolutely been wonderful. As they say in the hip hop community, there will always be haters.

The board represents life in general. Some will like to see you succeed and some love to see you fail its just human nature.

ceos,
Alright. Now you jsut lost my vote.

I hate hip-hop lol

;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this another plug for your products...i havent read the post because thats what your last post was..
Even if it is, he is a sponsor and has every right to do this. I don't sponsor people who don't do their homework and the person who designed this product CERTAINLY does their homework.

I don't sponsor **** companies and/or **** products.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, hating is me in general ;)

I hate everyone equally. lol

Bobo,

The reason to advertise is to plug a product. I am not attaching outlandish claims just a great article. If the article dose not persuade you to buy(which is my attentions), Educationaly speaking, your intelligence of supplementation was increased through the verbage of a GURU. I am not attaching crap to a product. I am attaching a great article to a product.

ceosm

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well thought that was the whole idea behind this marketing thing:}

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well thought that was the whole idea behind this marketing thing:}
How dare you plug your product, shame on you. :lol:

BossK he's a sponsor this is what he's here for to introduce new products and great service. I for one enjoy reading all the info I can on new products.

size

Awards
  • Established
I think most articles are all worth reading. Reading them can do no harm.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
He's free to advertise and you are free to refute his claims IF you have actual evidence to show that he and Nandi are wrong. You have not done so, therefore yours is nothing more than a baseless smear at this point.

We have limited patience for flaming and smearing at AM. Prove a point and win credibility. That's how it works in science and the real world.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see more products from this sponser. The articles are great but sometimes I dont have time to read all of it. I need some cliff notes.