CJC1295 + Ipamorelin Dry Mouth

NucleusX

Awards
Hey Gents - Anyone experience dry mouth on this? I’m about two weeks in and my mouth is like the Sahara! Appreciate any feedback. Cheers!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know anything about the Dry Mouth, but how is it treating you other wise ?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, now that you mention it i have noticed a bit of that. The biggest side I have though is the head rush from the cjc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've used quite a bit of cjc and a little ipam, never had that happen, I don't think there's anything about those 2 that could cause that

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I've used quite a bit of cjc and a little ipam, never had that happen, I don't think there's anything about those 2 that could cause that
i did see this on several sites

"
SIDE EFFECTS OF CJC-1295
CJC-1295 has many benefits to offer. However, there are no such things as a perfect solution. CJC-1295 side effects have associated with the stimulation of the pituitary gland. The early result is a surge of growth hormone, causing a head rush or euphoria. Usually lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours after injection.
Other side effects include redness, itching, and pain through injection."

headrush/headache - it's a pounding sensation, and it does only last like 30 minutes, i dose it before bed so I notice it when i fall asleep. I took it as a sign that it was legit ;) I don't get anything from the ipam.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i did see this on several sites

"
SIDE EFFECTS OF CJC-1295
CJC-1295 has many benefits to offer. However, there are no such things as a perfect solution. CJC-1295 side effects have associated with the stimulation of the pituitary gland. The early result is a surge of growth hormone, causing a head rush or euphoria. Usually lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours after injection.
Other side effects include redness, itching, and pain through injection."

headrush/headache - it's a pounding sensation, and it does only last like 30 minutes, i dose it before bed so I notice it when i fall asleep. I took it as a sign that it was legit ;) I don't get anything from the ipam.
Ya, that stuff is all pretty well known, I was talking about the dry mouth thing.

Also, don't use side effects as a way of judging a product effectiveness. You want zero side effects from everything you take. You don't wanna to have numb swollen hands to know your gh is real, or you don't want to be pissed off and angry to judge the effectiveness of tren or testosterone.

If something gives you negative side effects that's usually a sign to lower your dose

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What have you noticed these first couple weeks on the stack other than dry mouth and what dosages are you running?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What have you noticed these first couple weeks on the stack other than dry mouth and what dosages are you running?
This ??