Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive been on 100mg test per week for a while now and Im looking to mess around with a few peptides at this time as I feel I can get a good feel for there effectiveness at this time. Samatozine or straight mk677 will be a constant throughout my peptide adventures at 25mg 4-5x per week.

First peptide on the list is cjc dac, I'm getting a very wide range of dosages and looking for the "lowest worthwhile dosage" to start with. I've seen everything from 500mcg 1x week to 2mg twice per week.

Is 500mcg a good starting point or is that too low?

Was thinking 500mcg the first 2 weeks, 1000 for 2 weeks and 1500 for 2 weeks then switching to a different peptide.

Nothing really set in stone, just looking for some different stuff to try out over the next 3 months or so. Any other peptides/combos and dosages welcome.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive been on 100mg test per week for a while now and Im looking to mess around with a few peptides at this time as I feel I can get a good feel for there effectiveness at this time. Samatozine or straight mk677 will be a constant throughout my peptide adventures at 25mg 4-5x per week.

First peptide on the list is cjc dac, I'm getting a very wide range of dosages and looking for the "lowest worthwhile dosage" to start with. I've seen everything from 500mcg 1x week to 2mg twice per week.

Is 500mcg a good starting point or is that too low?

Was thinking 500mcg the first 2 weeks, 1000 for 2 weeks and 1500 for 2 weeks then switching to a different peptide.

Nothing really set in stone, just looking for some different stuff to try out over the next 3 months or so. Any other peptides/combos and dosages welcome.
I did 1mg a week. And it was sufficient to shoot my weight up to the highest it's ever been. Having used both DAC and modGRF, I much prefer modGRF.