Citrulline Malate vs Di-L-Arginine-L-Malate

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Can someone help me, what's the difference between these two if any? I'm looking for a little boost in the pump/vas department. Anyone who's used one or the other please tell your experience(s).

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I've never used Di-L-Arginine-L-Malate, but for me, Citrulline always comes through with a decent pump and GREAT energy. Body Octane was especially effective in this area, along with the Beta-Alanine, an awesome product if you want to fork out the dough.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
My two favorite supps, CM and Beta Alanine. Much better than any NO product with good pumps and improved stamina.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Can someone help me, what's the difference between these two if any? I'm looking for a little boost in the pump/vas department. Anyone who's used one or the other please tell your experience(s).
U will get a better pump on di-arginine malate, you will get better results as in endurance, recovery etc. from Cit. Malate.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
U will get a better pump on di-arginine malate, you will get better results as in endurance, recovery etc. from Cit. Malate.

x1000. In other words, if you want tangible results, use citrulline malate. If you want to look pretty, use any arginine.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
the first is good for strength/endurance - the latter will give you what you are looking for.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't underestimate citrullines pumps. THey're not as big and hard as arginine, but they're good, plus you actually get a lot of benefit besides the pumps.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't underestimate citrullines pumps. THey're not as big and hard as arginine, but they're good, plus you actually get a lot of benefit besides the pumps.
yeah u can get pumps from Cit. but u just need more Cit, but like I told someone over at bb.com, you dont take cit. just for a "pump." there are cheaper ways to get a "pump." Its better to use for endurance, etc..,

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good point.

Chuck, a bit of a hijack: do you think there's any problem taking 3-4gr citrulline daily for extended periods? I take green tea, fish oil, curcumin, and Orange TRiad multi. Do you think there's any negative free-radical stuff going on?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Good point.

Chuck, a bit of a hijack: do you think there's any problem taking 3-4gr citrulline daily for extended periods? I take green tea, fish oil, curcumin, and Orange TRiad multi. Do you think there's any negative free-radical stuff going on?
Not sure, but with cit. malate its in the body anyway so its i dont think it will be adding something "foreign".

A bit of a high jack back:

I got a new product that will be out next month:

3g Cit Malate
3g Creatine Malate
1.2g Beta Alanine

+ some other stuff......
60 servings for about $34 at NP......u think thats a good deal?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure, but with cit. malate its in the body anyway so its i dont think it will be adding something "foreign".

A bit of a high jack back:

I got a new product that will be out next month:

3g Cit Malate
3g Creatine Malate
1.2g Beta Alanine

+ some other stuff......
60 servings for about $34 at NP......u think thats a good deal?
I would try it.