CialaGold Log, Stardate 10/06

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been using Cialabol for about 2wks now.. Love the pumps, and the fact that CEE fills me out and I drop water is a bigger plus..

I took .25tsp before my Post-workout meal, won't do that again!

:eek:

Here's the tale of the tape:

5'-9"
Weight- 203lbs (10/9 was last weigh-in)
bodyfat- 10% (hovers between 9.8-10.4)
Blood Glucose- 134mg/dl

As far as the whole teaspoon incident, I just put he powder in my mouth, then slammed down some grapefruit juice.. That was rough.. I'm gonna fill some 00 caps with 1/4 tsp each, possibly cap the bunch of it or just enough for the rest of the week until Sunday..

So far after my thai dinner of crystal noodles:

pre-meal blood reading- 146mg/dl
1st dose Glucophilic (get it? :D ) 1/4tsp w/grapefruit juice

Midway into the meal, I noticed my forearms getting pumped holding the fork, well my right arm.. :p
Started flexing abit, veins popped out and I felt the muscle fill up.. Competitors know this feeling when they pump up before pre-judging..

2hr glucose reading- 122mg/dl

Pretty good for one dose.. So, my run with these two will look like this:

Cialabol= 4 caps before morning carbs, 4 caps w/pre-workout shake (50g pro/60g malto)

Glucophilic= 1/4 tsp in 00 vegcaps 1 prior to lunch, 1 with pwo meal..

I may even add some powder to my post-workout drink which is:

3g Taurine
3g AAKG
3g Acetyl-L-Carnitine
2 scoops XCEED
60g maltodextrin

Should be fun.. :study:

I've been using Cialabol for about 2wks now.. Love the pumps, and the fact that CEE fills me out and I drop water is a bigger plus..

I took .25tsp before my Post-workout meal, won't do that again!

:eek:

Here's the tale of the tape:

5'-9"
Weight- 203lbs (10/9 was last weigh-in)
bodyfat- 10% (hovers between 9.8-10.4)
Blood Glucose- 134mg/dl

As far as the whole teaspoon incident, I just put he powder in my mouth, then slammed down some grapefruit juice.. That was rough.. I'm gonna fill some 00 caps with 1/4 tsp each, possibly cap the bunch of it or just enough for the rest of the week until Sunday..

So far after my thai dinner of crystal noodles:

pre-meal blood reading- 146mg/dl
1st dose Glucophilic (get it? :D ) 1/4tsp w/grapefruit juice

Midway into the meal, I noticed my forearms getting pumped holding the fork, well my right arm.. :p
Started flexing abit, veins popped out and I felt the muscle fill up.. Competitors know this feeling when they pump up before pre-judging..

2hr glucose reading- 122mg/dl

Pretty good for one dose.. So, my run with these two will look like this:

Cialabol= 4 caps before morning carbs, 4 caps w/pre-workout shake (50g pro/60g malto)

Glucophilic= 1/4 tsp in 00 vegcaps 1 prior to lunch, 1 with pwo meal..

I may even add some powder to my post-workout drink which is:

3g Taurine
3g AAKG
3g Acetyl-L-Carnitine
2 scoops XCEED
60g maltodextrin

Should be fun.. :study:
Very interested in your findings with the glucose readings! Maybe a couple days, combine the YG with cialabol and report back.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking them together, and I have my pump bands at work so I can keep the guns pumped.. :ntome:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh how I hate math.. :mad:

Capped the powder, and figured out ratios and such on how to go about adding a filler (if wanted)..

I capped 24 veggie caps with 12g powder to get 500mg per.. Even weighed them after to make sure.. Maybe I'm not so dumb?

:burger:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:

glucose reading AM: 146mg/dl prior to Cialabol/oatmeal/whey

2hrs: 132mg/dl

Pre-lunch reading: 138mg/dl prior to Glucophilic/oatmeal/chicken/rice

2hrs: 102mg/dl :eek:

Pre-workout meal: 107mg/dl prior to Glucophilic/whey/malto/oatmeal

last reading: 97mg/dl :study:

I'm gonna do another reading when I get home from the gym.. I'll test pre/post workout levels, then 2hrs later.. I'll update every 2 days or so..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like how I'm feeling.. :study:

I'll post more of my numbers in another day or so.. I enjoy being full and pumped all day, even if I don't train.. :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: October 20th

Weight: 207lbs
BF%: 10% even
blood sugar: 92mg/dl

Weighed in this morning, before breakfast..

Still taking 3 caps daily with a high amount of complex carbs, and drinking lots of water..

Effects: Bloat is down, energy is good after a meal, I still feel pretty full and hard after eating.. Using the Cialabol on top (4caps 2x daily) makes pumps really hard.. My back was pumped so much it was hard stretching it out..

I pretty much do 2 bodyparts a day, 4 days per week.. I alternate large and small parts, and start off with compound movements..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

98mg/dl blood glucose on a regular basis.. ;)

209lbs, might try an herbal product to dry out abit to see what's getting bigger, me or the fat.. :D

Might bump the YG to 4 daily, then buy more Cialabol to dose 6 caps 2x daily..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log so far Pete, keep it up.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took 1g this morning with breakfast... Damn!

Good thing I ate almost 100g carbs with it, blood reading came up 99mg/dl so it helped.. ;)

I need more Cialabol!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good thing I ate almost 100g carbs with it, blood reading came up 99mg/dl so it helped.. ;)

I need more Cialabol!!
:jaw:

Now that is effectiveness no??

:)

I need more Cialabol!!
Cialabol is good but YG is just as good:icon_lol:

Funny you say, today I took 1gram of YG with 8 cialabol with about 100 grams of carbs and needed more...crazy. I call it the crazy refeed....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My cries for Cialabol was a hidden plea for someone to smuggle a bottle to me.. ;)

Nutraplanet is empty!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
looks like this stuff will work wonders on my refeeds during CKD.

wow, I probably would be the perfect candidate for such a log.

*cough*

looks good so far Pete. Looking pretty swole in your avy too.. just noticed. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
'Sup Ubi, all cut up and sh!t.. :)

This is good stuff, I gotta cap the rest of the powder so I can dose maybe 2g ED.. 1g before breakfast, 1g with pwo meal..

USP, still wanna support a poor competitor? ;)

'Sup Ubi, all cut up and sh!t.. :)

This is good stuff, I gotta cap the rest of the powder so I can dose maybe 2g ED.. 1g before breakfast, 1g with pwo meal..

USP, still wanna support a poor competitor? ;)
Tell steve to raise your pay!:run:

I got your back foo!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Board reps ain't drivin' Aston Martins, brother.. ;)

Board reps ain't drivin' Aston Martins, brother.. ;)

I think board reps should be payed after a small stint of free products. Some reps start off strong than fizzle out at the end and its understandable.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
That's the Aston Martin of scooters, brother.. ;)
Sure.. I hear Vespas come equipped with Showtunes blaring from them right off the lot. Chorus Line/Chicago/Rent.. you name it.. Mullet is a big afficionado.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, whatever the driver wants to play is their choice..

Never said I owned one.. :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update: Blood sugar still hangin' on at 96mg/dl.. Up to 210lbs, down to 9.8%.. I'm starting to hold water or spill-over, after my dose of YG the bloat goes away, then comes back then is gone once I urinate.. I still drink 2gal water daily.. I'm changing my routine abit this week, going with a mon/wed/fri lifting with, uh geez, cardio on tue/thurs.. :(

I'm buyin' some once it's released, until then I got enough powder to cap another 48 caps roughly, may even cut it with fenugreek and cinnamon.. ;)

Update: Blood sugar still hangin' on at 96mg/dl.. Up to 210lbs, down to 9.8%.. I'm starting to hold water or spill-over, after my dose of YG the bloat goes away, then comes back then is gone once I urinate.. I still drink 2gal water daily.. I'm changing my routine abit this week, going with a mon/wed/fri lifting with, uh geez, cardio on tue/thurs.. :(

I'm buyin' some once it's released, until then I got enough powder to cap another 48 caps roughly, may even cut it with fenugreek and cinnamon.. ;)

I would not use cinnamon, fenugreek, ALA or the likes with Yellow gold or cialabol. They all stimulate fat cell glucose uptake so why risk it.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eh, you got a point.. I figured the YG would prevent it, but you'd know better than I.. I just need to find an herb that you don't have plans for.. :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: It's been awhile, and it's all good..

Weight: 210lbs
I cleaned up my eating abit 'cause of the elusive insulin-resistant gut I had covering my lower abs for awhile.. So far it's coming down, I start cardio in January to get a good head start on competiton prep..

I'm buying the finished product, I suggest you follow suit.. ;)

UPDATE: It's been awhile, and it's all good..

Weight: 210lbs
I cleaned up my eating abit 'cause of the elusive insulin-resistant gut I had covering my lower abs for awhile.. So far it's coming down, I start cardio in January to get a good head start on competiton prep..

I'm buying the finished product, I suggest you follow suit.. ;)

Did you add the other insuline like products?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Help me out, I'm not well versed in insulin. With a YG/Cialabol combo I hear you 'need' a really high carb intake, like 100g per meal or dose. Can you clarify? If some was wanting to loose weight, do they still 'need' really high carb meals?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From what Ive read yes due to the fact that the YG is supposed to inhibit nutrient uptake in adipose tissue.So in theory your filling up the muscle only so you should be repairing tissue and adding energy stores faster.

If Im wrong feel free to chime in.

Help me out, I'm not well versed in insulin. With a YG/Cialabol combo I hear you 'need' a really high carb intake, like 100g per meal or dose. Can you clarify? If some was wanting to loose weight, do they still 'need' really high carb meals?

100grams is turning YG super anabolic in a sense. I would not reccomend 100grams per meal every day. There has to be a point of diminishing returns.

I eat betwenn 30-60 grams depending on the timming of the meal. I just ate 20 grams of Carbs. Big was playing around with dosing and CHO.

take care

From what Ive read yes due to the fact that the YG is supposed to inhibit nutrient uptake in adipose tissue.So in theory your filling up the muscle only so you should be repairing tissue and adding energy stores faster.

If Im wrong feel free to chime in.
Yes..YG is just to new to say with fact that 100grams per meal would not yield fat gain ofcourse it also depends on the other micronurtrients in your diet.

You can easily get away with 100grams per workout.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
OK, I guess what I'm wondering is, would less carbs, in theory, lead to faster fat loss or just less muscle gain? Thanks for the quick answers.

OK, I guess what I'm wondering is, would less carbs, in theory, lead to faster fat loss or just less muscle gain? Thanks for the quick answers.

Less carbs would yeild faster fat loss but you can still get away with 50 grams pre and post workout. If fat loss is goal, I would eat 35 grams per meal of pure complex carbs and up to 50 pre and post workout of complex carbs. You will gain some muscle and lose fat and have Fantastic engery filled workouts with high intensity which is paramount to fat loss while keeping a good mood in regular day life!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you add the other insuline like products?

I took your advice and didn't bother.. Oddly enough, cinnamon and fenugreek work well when I'm dieting.. I might get a 95% curcuminoid product from work to see if 1g of that matches YG.. If not, I'll get more bulk powder.. ;)