Unanswered Chronic inflammation and workout ... Aspirin helped me feel like on creatine and no inflammation after

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried aspirin before workout and have any benefits like mine ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Constant use of aspirin, or NSAIDs, especially before q workout, is actually setting you back. It is hindering your muscle and strength gain. If you take sparingly, you are okay, but if you take often, you are hurting your growth.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I don't take something antiinflammatory before workout I have worsen Ocd and inflammation the days after . Thank you very much for the information

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like you need a lifestyle overhaul. Medications that cover symptoms are bandaids for issues that could potentially be resolved through nutrition, sleep habits, and exercise. Look into GenoFlex, a Cissus product, to replace your pre workout aspirin use. Take collagen pre workout on an empty stomach as well.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you need a lifestyle overhaul. Medications that cover symptoms are bandaids for issues that could potentially be resolved through nutrition, sleep habits, and exercise. Look into GenoFlex, a Cissus product, to replace your pre workout aspirin use. Take collagen pre workout on an empty stomach as well.
I have tried many thinks I am now taking cinnamon extract and cat's claw for inflammation but they are not strong enough and I think it can impact negative protein sintease like aspirin because are inflammatory compounds

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have tried many thinks I am now taking cinnamon extract and cat's claw for inflammation but they are not strong enough and I think it can impact negative protein sintease like aspirin because are inflammatory compounds
Cissus, Tumeric extract with black pepper extract, and take 2 to 4g quality cod liver oil a day. Healthier, and better to do that than aspirin.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cissus, Tumeric extract I with black pepper extract, and take 2 to 4g quality cod liver oil a day. Healthier, and better to do that than aspirin.
I will try cissus, and cold oil but curcumin is raising my dopamine and is making my Ocd very bad