Chiropractor

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Do any of you guys know any good chiropractors in Arizona?

I’ve seen quite a few and they are all trash. Might as well should have gone to the joint at this point.

I’m looking for someone that knows what they are doing and takes pride in their craft.

If you feel weird commenting on here because you don’t want people knowing what state you’re in please shoot me a DM!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find that google rating left on the office itself are usually a good indication of what to expect

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you just need a quick adjustment to get some kinks out, the joint is fine for that.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel like I need more extensive work.
Yeah you’ll need to shop around for that. Call a local CrossFit gym and ask where they refer people to. That’s usually a good start.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have used a bunch of different chiro's over the years. However, I found a chiro that lifts and trains world class powerlifters and athletes. I would highly suggest you look for the dude who treats the most successful strength athletes in the area. They will tell you what to do - too make the injury areas bullet proof. Regular Joe chiro's just won't help you make the permanent changes you need in order to make a real go of this. You can do it. Good luck!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Check clinicalathlete.com to see if there are any chiros/PT near you.

If not maybe try searching social media for near you and check their posts (if they post trash just don’t see them haha).

It can be tough networking to find one and unfortunately I’m not connected in that part of the country.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do any of you guys know any good chiropractors in Arizona?

I’ve seen quite a few and they are all trash. Might as well should have gone to the joint at this point.

I’m looking for someone that knows what they are doing and takes pride in their craft.

If you feel weird commenting on here because you don’t want people knowing what state you’re in please shoot me a DM!
Yo did you find help?

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I started going to Arcadia Health and Wellness. But do you know any other spots?
How have your results been?

If you PM me your zip code I can help you find other chiropractors like me who do active release technique

It is a deep myofascial release technique that is very effective

Also idk about the laws in Arizona for scope but dry needling is extremely effective as well

I forgot what is bothering you at this point tbh