Chicks...gotta love them when they try

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I thought I'd just share this with you all. I got a kick out of it.

My chick and I got into an argument yesterday (I was right...lol) so I took off and went to the gym to blow off some steam. Had a really good workout too. Amazing how your workouts can go when your pissed off and only had 4 hours of sleep. I'm at the gym and she's blowing my phone up, but I ignored it.

Anyways, after my workout, I planned on drinking a quick shake, showering up, getting ready for work, then munching on some chicken breast and cottage cheese before leaving for work. I walk in my place and low-and-behold she's there cooking. She tells me she knew I was working out and wanted me to have a good, high-protein meal. I thought, "that's cool" so I go shower. I return to find she made boxed Macaroni and Cheese with a can of tuna mixed in. However, the tuna had been mixed with regular mayo. I looked at it and just thought I'd better just suck this one up. So, I ate it. Guess it could have been worse food...lol. Gotta love how she tried though. That was her way of apologizing to me. Hell, she even packed my food bag with enough to keep me going for my 12 hour shift.

Not a great story, but I thought it was worth sharing.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
That really does show a tremendous effort on her part. It was a good way of apologizing. Now ya just gotta give her the basic nutritional down low so she can make you the "good" stuff! ahaha:icon_lol:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
NICE! She obvioulsy felt bad about the arguement and wanted to make it up to you somehow. Her gesture shows that she truely cares about you. (okay, that was my sensitive male speaking).

The real me says, you should scarf down the food, skip the shower, throw her on the table and let her know who's the boss. Show her the business end of your night stick! :D

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I looked at it and just thought I'd better just suck this one up. So, I ate it. Guess it could have been worse food...lol. Gotta love how she tried though. That was her way of apologizing to me. Hell, she even packed my food bag with enough to keep me going for my 12 hour shift.

Good decision, it is the effort that counts and that was really cute of her to do. Plus a woman admitting she is wrong in any way is a rare enough thing, don't ever **** with it when it happens. Simply accept.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah yeah......

.... but how was the sex?

I thought I'd just share this with you all. I got a kick out of it.

My chick and I got into an argument yesterday (I was right...lol) so I took off and went to the gym to blow off some steam. Had a really good workout too. Amazing how your workouts can go when your pissed off and only had 4 hours of sleep. I'm at the gym and she's blowing my phone up, but I ignored it.

Anyways, after my workout, I planned on drinking a quick shake, showering up, getting ready for work, then munching on some chicken breast and cottage cheese before leaving for work. I walk in my place and low-and-behold she's there cooking. She tells me she knew I was working out and wanted me to have a good, high-protein meal. I thought, "that's cool" so I go shower. I return to find she made boxed Macaroni and Cheese with a can of tuna mixed in. However, the tuna had been mixed with regular mayo. I looked at it and just thought I'd better just suck this one up. So, I ate it. Guess it could have been worse food...lol. Gotta love how she tried though. That was her way of apologizing to me. Hell, she even packed my food bag with enough to keep me going for my 12 hour shift.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good decision, it is the effort that counts and that was really cute of her to do. Plus a woman admitting she is wrong in any way is a rare enough thing, don't ever **** with it when it happens. Simply accept.

I couldnt agree with you more! Another awesome thing is when a women says she never admits to being wrong and in her previous relationship said she would never apologize, and because of how good your treating her and how happy she is, she apologizes when shes wrong! I love that, makes me smile! lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is funny EXACT same thing happened with me and my girl about a year into our relationship. Except she had made me like proccessed meat with reg mayo on white bread. I just sucked it up too man. Now I have it good though, I gave her a full rundown of what's good and no good and now she always has my nutrition waiting at home for me!

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
This is funny EXACT same thing happened with me and my girl about a year into our relationship. Except she had made me like proccessed meat with reg mayo on white bread. I just sucked it up too man. Now I have it good though, I gave her a full rundown of what's good and no good and now she always has my nutrition waiting at home for me!
My girlfriend tells me that she liked it better when I used to eat Pasta Roni, lol. She hates how good and often I eat now.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I scarfed the food down. She got up to get me another bowl and even though I was full, I ate the rest. It was very sweet of her to do. I made sure to not complain in the least bit.

The sex???...well that was good too. However, since we lost the Adult Section here, I can't go into detail of what took place.:twisted:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear Cuffs. That must be the best tasting cheat meal you've had in a while since she sounds like a keeper ;)

You're more then welcome to PM us the sex pictures :D

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear Cuffs. That must be the best tasting cheat meal you've had in a while since she sounds like a keeper ;)

You're more then welcome to PM us the sex pictures :D
LOL...I had some good ones on my phone, video too, but deleted them not too long ago.

I have to say, she is a great girl. The sex is great, she cooks (the cheat meal really doesn't count for what she can make), does my laundry without me asking or expecting, loves to drink beer, watches football, likes to workout, likes to eat steak, looks HOT, and did I mention the sex is great?!!!

We have a lot of fun together and take short trips when we can. Hell, she even has me going with her to get pedicures. That's something I never would have done before, but now I enjoy. I get my feet all fixed up by a hot asian chick who messages them as they rest on her t^ts. My chick will even strip for me when I ask. Now, that is fun. I buy her all kinds of sexy things from Victorias Secret to wear and strip out of. She even goes to sex shops with me to buy toys for us to use.

Yeah, I have to agree, she's a keeper by all means.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
loves to drink beer, watches football, likes to workout,
That's ALL I need in a woman LOL, didn't know they still made them like that. That's not being too picky is it ?