Chemix Natabolic

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need to fesearch Byroviron, but dafuq is with KSM-66 in everything? It's so cheap to add yourself, but chances are you'll end up stacking more than one product with KSM-66. It's almost unavoidable.

Let's say I wanted to use this in PCT along K1ngs Blood. Thats 1200mg KSM-66, and my multi has another 600mg. Might not be a huge issue, but it's an unnecessary dose.

75mg Arimistane might be hard on the joints.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also; laxogenin is poorly absorbed orally and possibly the black ginger as well according to OL. Then we don't even know if the KSM is even an extract or just full spectrum.

Nothing the Gorilla Chemist has put out has ever impressed me. Over priced kitchen sink formulas.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It seems interesting. Would need honest feedback before I would think of buying it though.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems under-dosed compared to other products already on the market that have Korean Mistletoe and Eribotrya.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was intrigued awhile back when he said he'd use Korean Mistletoe (I am a junkie for it).

That said it just seems a bit weird. I like seeing his formulas because at least they aren't just recycled like everyone else, but I can't get a hang on what he is going for here, it is a bit all over.

Standardized Byroviron and KSM, but then kind of random for the rest. Probably not a huge deal, but just putting Korean MIstletoe and not Extract annoys me haha.

Then unsure why Black Cumin in this (I've seen for immunity, but haven't really dug into its research for anything performance, hormonal, or hypertrophy wise).

Been looking to try some Eucommia U, but no real comment on that.

Haven't had a ton of success with Laxo and EJ seems a little low.

Otherwise the second I saw Arimistane I was out though. 75mg is probably more than I'd like to use and I don't think I am looking to use it again in the future anyways.

Considering all that and the fact the price will probably be high I don't see going out of my way to pick any of this up. Again seems a bit all over the place.

Also; laxogenin is poorly absorbed orally and possibly the black ginger as well according to OL. Then we don't even know if the KSM is even an extract or just full spectrum.

Nothing the Gorilla Chemist has put out has ever impressed me. Over priced kitchen sink formulas.
It is Black Cumin, nog Ginger. Do you mean Korean Mistletoe, not KSM, since the KSM is disclosed and that is a standardized extract.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have it, saw labs on someone running this and go there test to around the 540 level from 400. To be honest I still have some caps left, I dont like how they put arimastine in it, 5 days in and my joints start hurting. Same with the ksm don't like it in there, other than that it was alright. Nothing mind blowing on this supplement, could of been better made with diff ingredients. It does help with my digestive issues though that I will say.