Cheftepesh1 and his lost shaker of Keto Salts

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since it is the beginning of summer, I thought I would start this log with some tropical style. Especially with a flavor like natural orange. A big shout out Muscle Research for sending this out to me. My current stats are 202# from this morning. The goal is reduce that down to between 190 -195 in the next 35 days.

URL=http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/DJHotLips69/media/tropical_coast_wallpaper.jpg.html]
[/URL]

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait to see how it treats you

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbed to compare

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First dose was about 30 minutes prior to workout.

Taste: they all have a salty taste but the orange was pretty good flavor to mask it.

Effects: considering on vacation and very active I was full of energy during my late workout. Wasn't expecting to have much energy for cardio but was able to get in a little extra. I'll see where I weigh in in the morning

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this for sure!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
In on this!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had to skip yesterdays workout due to the amount of work in the house I had to do. Powerwashing is better than cardio. Hoping to get chest in today or legs.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Took the dose later in the day in order to have a late work out. Gained a little weight, but not sure if retaining water from the higher level of sodium since I'm not ingesting a lot of calories.

Question: a few other brands use potassium to balance out the sodium levels. Is there a reason it's not in this formula?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Took the dose early this am. Added extra potassium to counter some of the water retention effects of the sodium. I am prone to edema, so this is something I have to watch for. So far no issues. The taste is easy to get used to. Many supplements have an odd taste and over the years the effect becomes more important.
The effects: I found my focus to be better using this. I had increased energy when I was tired before starting my workout. I was able to sustain my workout longer without a break.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took the dose early this am. Added extra potassium to counter some of the water retention effects of the sodium. I am prone to edema, so this is something I have to watch for. So far no issues. The taste is easy to get used to. Many supplements have an odd taste and over the years the effect becomes more important.
The effects: I found my focus to be better using this. I had increased energy when I was tired before starting my workout. I was able to sustain my workout longer without a break.
Sounds good

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another day and hit shoulders on the day of independence. Was a late night workout due to family obligations. I took dose as I got home. Workout was about a 1/2 hour later. Great focus and energy through the whole workout. Was glad since the heat and activity drained me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No workout today. Back to work. Used one dose before work to keep focus up. I am constantly moving at work so it doesn't hurt to have the extra energy as well. Helped out a great deal for the long day I had.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No workout today and my diet was off due to work. Back to the grind again in the am.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Noooo, your gonna get fat for missing. Lol
LOL. Hard core workouts the last few days. Dosed 45 minutes before and had great workouts. The focus was great even though before I was tired. Hit chest and legs the last two workouts. This came in very handy for the extra energy.

Just dosed for the next workout and pumped to see how much extra energy I will have. Just finished a plumbing project.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another dose yesterday set for a long day at work. I was able to run full steam for the entire day, which is usually tough since I run around for 12 + hours on very little sleep. Focus was great

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great workout today. Hit chest since it is Monday. Had some great energy and focus. Hoping to drop some weight, but have definitely seen some reduction in size. Waist has dropped one inch.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great workout today. Hit chest since it is Monday. Had some great energy and focus. Hoping to drop some weight, but have definitely seen some reduction in size. Waist has dropped one inch.
Nice brother. And yes it is international chest day after all

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Dropping waist size - very kewl!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Missed a few workouts because of work. Gotta love the grind. Hit the gym today for back. Zero sleep, but had great energy and focus. Dropped weights a little but still had some good reps.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got to hit legs yesterday and back today. Great workouts on both days. Even had the energy for cardio and go scrub the floors for my wife.