Checking your browser before going to Anabolicminds.com

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I was already browsing the site and got the message in the subject line. I find this very strange. Never have I seen this message before. Did it come from AM?....By the way just tried to submit this and it seems to have logged be out.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its legit. Its Cloudfare security.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks. Thought I might have been infected or something.
Its not normal, it only happens when there is a threat to the servers. So it can happen at random.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Its not normal, it only happens when there is a threat to the servers. So it can happen at random.
It would be nice if cloud flare stored uuid's and Mac addresses. I was going to ask about this topic as well iam gald someone mentioned it . We used to have sonic wall but it was horrible at doing its job . Too many holes in the code .

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How would multiple tabs keep me from getting logged off?. That's just silly Hulkster.
It seemed to me like using firefox always crashed my sessions on Linux . Windows 10 Internet Explorer only logged out of one tab . When i switched I was still logged in . Then i remembered, they log you put by ip not single session's as if we were vpn or local network . I stand corrected.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed AM was super slow an hour or so ago. Probably getting DDOSed?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah I noticed AM was super slow an hour or so ago. Probably getting DDOSed?
With cloud flare its difficult to ddos a site . Only way to succeed is to plant malware on the server in the form of a polymorphic heavily encoded reverse shell which executes coding from the inside , instead of a ddos from outside . But im guessing security is top notch on AM and person or persons would be readily identifiable.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
With cloud flare its difficult to ddos a site . Only way to succeed is to plant malware on the server in the form of a polymorphic heavily encoded reverse shell which executes coding from the inside , instead of a ddos from outside . But im guessing security is top notch on AM and person or persons would be readily identifiable.
:thinking: lol what?

Jk, are you a programmer?

I'm keep getting logged out after a few minutes as well...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

That was us. Tinkering while it's slow...it's supposed to be slow, but it's damn busy. Lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Im a human swiss army knife. My studies include PWK OSCP both based in Kali linux.
Ive been doing this since backtrack first came out. Im on the good side of the fence . I love helping people usually at no cost . It feels good to give back.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You guys can neg rep me, it was me that kept logging you out lol. Should be all done now.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Im a human swiss army knife. My studies include PWK OSCP both based in Kali linux.
Ive been doing this since backtrack first came out. Im on the good side of the fence . I love helping people usually at no cost . It feels good to give back.
Everybody loves a meathead geek

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming very soon.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using it now

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450934561.645953.jpg

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
no.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hulk, you are a good nerd. I hate helping people with their computer problems because they usually want stuff done for free because we are "friends". They don't realize the actual work that goes into it. By asking for help for free, they are just de-valuing you and your work Hulk. You should make them pay Hulk. Or at least,

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hulk, you are a good nerd. I hate helping people with their computer problems because they usually want stuff done for free because we are "friends". They don't realize the actual work that goes into it. By asking for help for free, they are just de-valuing you and your work Hulk. You should make them pay Hulk. Or at least,

Lol look up zentom virus on youtube. I had a good friend with this issue and i fixed it remotely, wat a gd fun time . Yeah average job would be in the range of 50 to 300 $ . not including data recovery at .50 cents a megabyte.

Best place to do some1 is in the br lol good find T-Bone