Check out the Optimim Price at the boys' site

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Nice!

I'll be real impressed if they can offer 10lbs of Muscle Provider for $41 =)

T

theSCHICK

Awards
Damn! I wish I didn't just buy some. Great price!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That's a sweet ass deal right there folks. As soon as my current supply runs out I will be def. hittin up that bargain. Later J

B

bigbk

Awards
Nice price legal. Just bought from PNutrition when their sale came out. You just beat them by a buck. I'll keep a look out 4 ya

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
this is worth triple and quadruple bump from Opti-Nut freaks like myself (and most out there). support this, because you won't find much better damn near anywhere else.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
damnit! i JUST bought some pro-rated (10 lbs for 38 bux).. but to help out legal gear i would definitely go through them with that kind of price.. anyone tried the new formula yet that supposedly has the digestive enzymes?

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
damnit! i JUST bought some pro-rated (10 lbs for 38 bux).. but to help out legal gear i would definitely go through them with that kind of price.. anyone tried the new formula yet that supposedly has the digestive enzymes?
Yea, I get Pro-rated also. Great tasting protein. Good deal at Legalgear for Optimum, haven't heard about the new formula.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well based on the orders, you guys obviously like what you see! You know our committment is to be the best with the best prices. Thanks for your support brothers and spread the word. Only a little while longer and we have some new things to unleash on you that we KNOW you will be excited about.

G

goin_big

Awards
Hey, I can't find how many servings that 10lbs is, if I just used 1 scoop a day in the morning for breakfast, how long would it last?

edit: nm, found it, 160 servings, holy protein batman!

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
100 Whey Protein Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size (g) 28.4
Servings Per 160
Calories 110
Fat Calories 15
Total Fat (g) 2
Sat. Fat (g) 1
Cholesterol (mg) 25
Sodium (mg) 55
Potassium (mg) 105
Total Carbs (g) 2
Dietary Fiber (g) 0
Sugars (g) 1
Proteins (g) 22

Oh well here it is again!

G

goin_big

Awards
Hey ww7, yer sig is messed up, you put move with the me, should just be move with me right? :D