Check out my bloods

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never had bloods other than just testosterone levels before so figured i may as well put them up since I've got them.
I've used test, epistane, which i know was real. Sd, lgd and trenavar all which may have been bunk because i got nothing from them.
I'm 38 currently weighing 13st 12lbs at 20%bf, currently dropping weight to get my bf down to a respectable number

My last cycle was maybe 14 or so months ago and was 400mg of test mixed esters for 12 weeks then 4 weeks of clomid 25mg after allowing the test to clear

My results are mostly in the green BUT they seem to be rather close to being out of range
My ldl however is high and thats a surprise to me because i don't think my diet is that bad but then who does right
My kidney values were a surprise too, I'm interested to see what people think of them, is this just due to creatine supps and training?

Any input whatsoever please let me have it, i appreciate the unvarnished truth when it comes to my health. Thanks all
Screenshot_20210816-113257_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20210816-113245_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20210816-113236_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20210816-113227_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20210816-113212_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20210816-113209_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20210816-113205_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20210816-113201_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20210816-113156_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20210816-113153_Chrome.jpeg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everything is fine. You’re probably not the genetically most gifted person on earth but I mean everything is good.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everything is fine. You’re probably not the genetically most gifted person on earth but I mean everything is good.
Gifted in terms of health markers? What do you make of the kidney scores, do think I'm right in ascribing it to creatine and training?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gifted in terms of health markers? What do you make of the kidney scores, do think I'm right in ascribing it to creatine and training?
Yeah that’s I meant sorry. I think your kidney score is decent cant complain but as I said not crazy amazing good either but you’re definitely healthy no worries. Can we blame your 71 egfr on training? It certainly doesn’t help but I still squat 400+ lbs and hack squat up to 12 plates and my egfr is 101 ON cycle. Obviously the biggest part here is genetics! But once again bro your levels are fine. I’d simply make sure I keep my cholesterol healthy and make sure my egfr stays in that good range :)

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One thing tho about kidneys value.. next time you do it make sure you’re like over hydrated... like.. say your test is at 12pm... I’d drink a couple glasses during the night and something like 2 liters in the morning. It will show better and more truthful values than if you’re not well hydrated

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
One thing tho about kidneys value.. next time you do it make sure you’re like over hydrated... like.. say your test is at 12pm... I’d drink a couple glasses during the night and something like 2 liters in the morning. It will show better and more truthful values than if you’re not well hydrated
Ahhh right, i didn't even think anything about water intake, I'll be doing this twice a year now so next time I'll know to pound the water down before testing, thanks for your input . Now I'm aware of my ldl i can modify diet to reduce that, man you can't underestimate the value of getting things like this checked can you

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah agree with @Mathb33 on this one, there’s no issue there.

you could supplement with niacin, garlic and ginger for cholesterol (and red yeast rice if not in the US) but I wouldn’t be worried about it at those levels.

Astragalus is the go to (and one of the only options) for the kidneys but your level is ok, **** knows what that range is but I’ve never seen anyone over 150, let alone near 300. If it’s above 60 it’s sound.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah agree with @Mathb33 on this one, there’s no issue there.

you could supplement with niacin, garlic and ginger for cholesterol (and red yeast rice if not in the US) but I wouldn’t be worried about it at those levels.

Astragalus is the go to (and one of the only options) for the kidneys but your level is ok, **** knows what that range is but I’ve never seen anyone over 150, let alone near 300. If it’s above 60 it’s sound.
Cheers whisky, i was hoping to get your input, its not a valid thread until @Whisky @Mathb33 and @Renew1 have at least viewed and preferably commented

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cheers whisky, i was hoping to get your input, its not a valid thread until @Whisky @Mathb33 and @Renew1 have at least viewed and preferably commented
I'm totally in agreement with the gentlemen above. ^^^

(y)