Cheating men will pay !!!!!!! LMAO

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman One night, she confided in him that she was pregnant.

Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he said he would pay her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child.
If she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18. She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told her to simply mail him a post card, and write "Spaghetti" on the back. He would then arrange for the child support payments to begin.

One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.
"Honey," she said, "you received a very strange post card today”.
"Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later," he said.
The wife obeyed and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.

On the card was written:
"Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti.
Three with meatballs, two without.
"Send extra sauce."

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

Look what happened when he gave the "extra sauce" 9 months ago!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahhhahahah! Nice... that's funny, I love italian chicks to... omg... I just don't like their big brothers..

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Italian chicks are hott, but they usually stick with Italian dudes.

Like that hott Italian chef on TV. Her husband is Italian, not that great looking though. Probably has a massive penis.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Italian and massive penis isn't usually found in the same sentence :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Italian chicks are hott, but they usually stick with Italian dudes.

Like that hott Italian chef on TV. Her husband is Italian, not that great looking though. Probably has a massive penis.
Ah, Giada de Laurentiis...so hot.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That small Italian chick on the cooking channel is the one I like to watch :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We went to the Fabulous Food show in Cleveland a couple of weeks ago. All the people from food network were there, and we saw Alton Brown do a live show.

It was a pretty fun time, for sure.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As long as she keeps her annoying mouth closed.
lol dude I could give a damn how annoying that voice is.. I'd have something shoved in her mouth anyways! hahahaha

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Rachel Ray a smoker? Sounds like she is. Maybe that's why she has to flavor-up her food so much; no more taste buds.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
I can bet he lost his noodles when he got that postcard. LOL

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

VS.

Giada de Laurentiis wins my vote.

I don't get turned on when I see chick licking spoonfulls of sugary chocolate aka What makes you fat. I'd get more turned on seeing a chick down a bowl of tuna.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

VS.

Giada de Laurentiis wins my vote.

I don't get turned on when I see chick licking spoonfulls of sugary chocolate aka What makes you fat. I'd get more turned on seeing a chick down a bowl of tuna.
dude.. you're sooo GHEY! lol I would do both.. at the same time, with chocolate smeared all over the place...

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Alton brown is fun as hell to watch.
my favorite cooking show (Iron Chef isn't really a cooking show - more of a bizarre sport).

He's a hell of a nice guy, too - met him several times (we have friends in common - specifically "W") & always enjoyed it. Def. my kinda geek!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
dude giada's husband won life.. shes so hot and she probably just makes him amazing delicious meals before they get it on and any other time he is hungry.. thats what i want haha :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude giada's husband won life.. shes so hot and she probably just makes him amazing delicious meals before they get it on and any other time he is hungry.. thats what i want haha :D
That would be the life.

"What are you making for me for meal 5, baby?"

"Well, you're going to love it, Irish Cannon! I started you off with a standard lean beef meatball for your protein, then I added in some whole wheat linguni pasta, made from scratch of course! A classic tomato sauce, and my vagina for dessert."

:dance:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That would be the life.

"What are you making for me for meal 5, baby?"

"Well, you're going to love it, Irish Cannon! I started you off with a standard lean beef meatball for your protein, then I added in some whole wheat linguni pasta, made from scratch of course! A classic tomato sauce, and my vagina for dessert."

:dance:
dude.. hell no... hahaha I just laughed for like 5 minutes... aww man... thats rich.