Cheat meals

chenk

Awards
Who here follows the diet to the T or eats a cheat meal a day!

I have found myself eating 1 cheat meal a day. Usually dinner with the family be it pizza and wings or tacos or what ever then the other 5 meals are healthy. Who does this!? I’m just a lifter and not a competitive bodybuilder

6’1
245 down from 275

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your eating one every day then it's not a cheat meal, it's part of your diet

chenk

Awards
If your eating one every day then it's not a cheat meal, it's part of your diet
Well who does this as apart of their diet and who still sees good results in the gym?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have found myself eating 1 cheat meal a day. Usually dinner with the family be it pizza and wings or tacos or what ever then the other 5 meals are healthy. Who does this!? I’m just a lifter and not a competitive bodybuilder

6’1
245 down from 275
How’s it working for you? Are you meeting your goals with this approach? Not trying to sound like a dic but if you are trying to lose fat and are not it’s probably hurting you. If you are trying to gain without getting too fat and aren’t probably not good. However on other hand if you are only looking to maintain current body comp and you are able to with this approach then who cares? It’s working for you... Why try to justify it based on others’ responses...

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

6’1
245 down from 275
How’s it working for you? Are you meeting your goals with this approach? Not trying to sound like a dic but if you are trying to lose fat and are not it’s probably hurting you. If you are trying to gain without getting too fat and aren’t probably not good. However on other hand if you are only looking to maintain current body comp and you are able to with this approach then who cares? It’s working for you... Why try to justify it based on others’ responses...