Cheapest Best Tasing Whey Isolate?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
For this new diet I'm going on, I need to get some ion exchange or coldfiltrated protein. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good types that were cheap and didnt taste like the bottom of my shoe after walking behind my dog....

:)

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Primaforce Substance is a good tasting one thats at a good price.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried ATW? Great taste, bulk prices (save major $$), great service....what else can you want? I'm finishing up with my 25lb chocalate and its been great everything drink of the way. I've samples around 4-5 flavors of ATW, all have been better or as good as ON, IsoPure, etc. etc.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried ATW? Great taste, bulk prices (save major $$), great service....what else can you want? I'm finishing up with my 25lb chocalate and its been great everything drink of the way. I've samples around 4-5 flavors of ATW, all have been better or as good as ON, IsoPure, etc. etc.
Trueprotein has it cheaper than ATW. I wasn't a big fan of ATW the first time I used it either. Meaning I still have like 30 pounds of Whey sitting in the bag in my closet. :(

I'm looking for cheaper than like 6 bucks a pound of ion exchange or coldfiltered.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Trueprotein has it cheaper than ATW. I wasn't a big fan of ATW the first time I used it either. Meaning I still have like 30 pounds of Whey sitting in the bag in my closet. :(

I'm looking for cheaper than like 6 bucks a pound of ion exchange or coldfiltered.

what flavor? I might be willing to take it off your hands.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
It's not the flavor, I can mix it with anything I just wasn't impressed with the quality/texture.

blzr

Board Supporter
Awards
It's not the flavor, I can mix it with anything I just wasn't impressed with the quality/texture.

Agreed, ATW conecntrate/blend is kind of thick even with 3x the normal amount of water added to it.

But ATW still has some good deals, so I still use them for concentrate. I'll get over the texture(not really using it for taste/texture).