Cheap scale for measuring your PHs

lovetoeat

Awards
I have one and they can be a pain in the ass to use, I suggest you go to ebay, spend a extra 10 bucks and get a digital one.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Hell, I got the old school 'postal scale'......clip on one end, dial measuring gr on the other........from the same place that sells bongs and pipes!LOL! accurate enough for me.

u4ik_rage

Awards
I was going to get a digital one for $32, but this one should work.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
shooot..I'm old school..

I got a Ohaus double-beam balance scale...accurate to 100mg...thats all I need

..my family has had it for years...now I'm using it :D ...I call it the "crack scale"

LG. :cool:

Number 5

Awards
for those thinking of buying a scale, get a DIGITAL scale.

i've used both and the cheap non-digital ones are a pain in the ass. they are more accurate, but you never measure out 100 mg or so anyway. you measure larger quatities, so the error becomes neglectigble.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
why are the non-digital ones so difficult to use?

Number 5

Awards
dude, are going to measure every 100 mg dose you take? that's madness, madness i tell you!!

better just measure out a bunch, slap it on your capper filler, fill up the caps, and measure say ten caps and take the average weight... then run your cycle accordingly...

u4ik_rage

Awards
dude, are going to measure every 100 mg dose you take? that's madness, madness i tell you!!

better just measure out a bunch, slap it on your capper filler, fill up the caps, and measure say ten caps and take the average weight... then run your cycle accordingly...

LOL, yes that would be madness. I am going to cap them myself with a cap filler. Always fun.:p