Changed my mind...NEW JW stack

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok well first off i had planned out a nice JW stack consisting of JW, Drive, RPM, Neovar, Somnidren-GH and Naplam but with reoccuring conflicting reports i decided to go a safe route with JW (and spare some money)....the stack now consist of:

JW - 45 days (3caps x 15 days, 4x15, 5x15)
Drive (test booster) - 50 days (6 caps x 10 days, 4x40)
RPM - 4-5 caps only on workout days
Advanced PCT (estrogen control) - start day after last JW dose, 3x30

anything seem like overkill or unnecessary? My goal is a recomp, with cutting somewhat in mind.

please critique!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to do a recomp/cut stack also after New Years if your looking for a cut maybe cut out the RPM and go with Levi Reloaded i am going to run

Somnidren-GH

Levi Reloaded

Drive

Cordygen5

Also thinking seriously about adding DCP now that Nutra has it back in stock good luck on your stack:thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i loved the mental focus and energy i get from RPM and adding it to Drive will make the effects even better...i tried samples of Lev reloaded and it didnt do too much, but then again it was just a sample

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
1) SOLID stack bro
2) Love the avy..hahah

I am going to do a recomp/cut stack also after New Years if your looking for a cut maybe cut out the RPM and go with Levi Reloaded i am going to run

Somnidren-GH

Levi Reloaded

Drive

Cordygen5

Also thinking seriously about adding DCP now that Nutra has it back in stock good luck on your stack:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i loved the mental focus and energy i get from RPM and adding it to Drive will make the effects even better...i tried samples of Lev reloaded and it didnt do too much, but then again it was just a sample
dont take leviathan reloaded if you are just looking for stim effect, however if a hardcore fat burner is what you are looking for..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) SOLID stack bro
2) Love the avy..hahah
Thanks looking forward to the stack can't wait to try the Levi all the reviews have been awesome looks like a real solid product. Thought i share that avy with all but not too much they are mine:chick:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

If it is the stim effect you want stay with the RPM but the thermo effect from the Levi would be awesome for a recomp/cut. I myself do not like to be jacked up on stims so the Levi was a no brainer for me i tried the Adrenaline gave up after 3 days was to much for me:thumbsup:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
ok well first off i had planned out a nice JW stack consisting of JW, Drive, RPM, Neovar, Somnidren-GH and Naplam but with reoccuring conflicting reports i decided to go a safe route with JW (and spare some money)....the stack now consist of:

JW - 45 days (3caps x 15 days, 4x15, 5x15)
Drive (test booster) - 50 days (6 caps x 10 days, 4x40)
RPM - 4-5 caps only on workout days
Advanced post cycle therapy (estrogen control) - start day after last JW dose, 3x30

anything seem like overkill or unnecessary? My goal is a recomp, with cutting somewhat in mind.

please critique!!!
i think it looks good. better safe then sorry. if money is somewhat of an issue i think you could drop either the RPM or the drive, but if you like both more power to you.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i think it looks good. better safe then sorry. if money is somewhat of an issue i think you could drop either the RPM or the drive, but if you like both more power to you.
well i already have 2 bottles of Drive and 1 of RPM....so i'll just be purchasing JW and aPCT

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it is the stim effect you want stay with the RPM but the thermo effect from the Levi would be awesome for a recomp/cut. I myself do not like to be jacked up on stims so the Levi was a no brainer for me i tried the Adrenaline gave up after 3 days was to much for me:thumbsup:
I'll take your left over adrenaline :food: