CEX is the worst tasting crap ever !

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Oh my god, a shitload of crystal light and tos of water still couldn't kill the taste of this stuff, which felt like a mix of sewer water and battery acid. I used it for 6 days I felt slightly better strength gains but the taste is horrific

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The powder is nasty.. Get the caps, 3 caps 2x a day and no nasty taste.. ;)

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
tHE vpx caps are not the same as the powder, i believe the prop. blend is altered..at least according to label.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a mix of CrAKG and CEE, I don't see why that would be an issue..

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
CEE in general tastes terrible, unless you cap it, It's just something I learned to get over

O14

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
It's a mix of CrAKG and CEE, I don't see why that would be an issue..
Actually, the caps did not contain C-AKG, only CEE. This was a subject of some discussion over at the VPX forums some time back. CEX, the powder, is CEE + C-AKG, and while the blurb/wording on the package of CEX caps is the same, the actual ingredients as per the label do not list C-AKG.

There is no reason, however, that one could not cap his own CEX powder.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

You don't even need a Cap-em Quick, though I am sure they might be quicker and easier, but the BULL, put out by bulknutrition, had an article in which they described "punching" in which you dig the half of a capsule into the powder and continue to "punch" it till it's full, you then do the same with the other half and put them together and voila, you have a capped product! When money isn't so tight I may start buying bulk powders again and capping as after a while you get tired of holding your nose a couple of times a day and drinking some foul type ****!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Maniak, I'll definitely cap it that way next time. I just didn't think I'd ever have such a hard time downing some stuff as long as I used Crystal Light.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Ordered a bottle the other day from a board sponsor and seems the caps bonded to each other almost like they melted together somehow.. They have the strongest odor, almost like a farm chemical smell. I have never seen that happen before.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ordered a bottle the other day from a board sponsor and seems the caps bonded to each other almost like they melted together somehow.. They have the strongest odor, almost like a farm chemical smell. I have never seen that happen before.
I've had a customer return a bottle for the same reason.. Weird, to say the least..

shootmeagain: They screwed up their labels bigtime, at my store I have bottles marked for CEE/CrAKG.. I know because I almost bought one when Muscletech sent me a free bottle of CEE-Pro.. ;)

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I've had a customer return a bottle for the same reason.. Weird, to say the least..

shootmeagain: They screwed up their labels bigtime, at my store I have bottles marked for CEE/CrAKG.. I know because I almost bought one when Muscletech sent me a free bottle of CEE-Pro.. ;)
Ah.. well, that doesn't surprise me. The issue before was that the product label talked about the nature of product being C-AKG and CEE, but the 'nutrition facts/ingredients' only showed CEE... When VPX was asked by e-mail and on-forum, the reply was that the product (the caps) did not contain C-AKG. Perhaps now they do. Either way, the points you guys have made are valid, CEX tastes terrible. I would only take it in caps if I used it. Whether self-done or pre-done. :)

Does Custom/Omega selled capped CEE/C-AKG? Just a thought.

Boourns

Awards
I usually mix my cex with mixed juices. It's not that bad. A little sweet but it's a ton better than mixing it with plain old water.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
Supplements 18
Supplements 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 1