• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Ultimate Pre-Workout Formula
For Insane Monster Pumps Muscle Fullness, & Vascularity

Stimulant Free

Fast Acting, Long Lasting Intense Pumps & Vascularity
…… Backed by Clinically Researched Key Ingredients!

Massively Dosed Nitric Oxide Enhancer

Look Super Swole Around the Clock!

Super Swole utilizes 8 high end active ingredients including 6 licensed branded ingredients and clinically researched key ingredients and is designed to deliver fast acting, long lasting insane mind-blowing monster pumps and promote increases in lean muscle, strength, endurance, and performance.

Super Swole Highlights/Supports:
  • Fast Acting, Long Lasting Intense Pumps
  • Insane Muscle Fullness & Vascularity
  • Lean Muscle & Strength
  • Improved Performance
  • Enhanced Endurance
  • 8 High End Active Ingredients
  • Features 6 Licensed Branded Ingredients
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
  • Fully Transparent Dosing/No Proprietary Blends
Ask yourself a Few Questions:
  • Are you ready to experience sleeve splitting pumps so impressive that when you look in the mirror you feel like you see the superhero version of you?
  • Are you ready for a product to help you look so pumped even on your off days that you look like you just had a wicked workout?
  • Are you ready to get asked in public the inevitable – How did you get so Swole bro?
Super Swole – This is How I Got So Swole Bro!

Let’s Examine the Ingredients:

L-Citrulline:
L-Citrulline is a popular amino acid used by weight trainers, endurance athletes, and fitness enthusiasts for a wide variety of training and recovery purposes including helping improve blood flow and oxygen utilization during physical activity and increasing muscular energy for improved strength, power, performance, endurance, lean muscle, reduced fatigue, and improved recovery & decreased soreness between sets and between workouts.

L-Citrulline has also been shown to help increase nitric oxide production for improved muscle fullness, vascularity, and pumps!

GlycerPump®:
GlycerPump® is an advanced form of glycerol that delivers more glycerol per gram than old school, conventional glycerol products. While many previous forms of glycerol products only contained 10% to 25% glycerol, GlycerPump® yields an incredible 65% glycerol content.

GlycerPump® supports improved hydration and nutrient absorption due to its ability to enhance the cell’s ability to absorb water. Think of it like GlycerPump® turning your cells into ultra-absorbent sponges and encouraging them to soak up extra water and nutrients and therefore improving hydration, endurance, performance, cell volumization, muscle fullness, vascularity, and pumps!

GlycerPump® = Epic ‘Water Based’ Pumps!

VitaSport® Cherry:
VitaSport® Cherry delivers a full compliment of phytonutrients from whole US grown tart cherries. These natural compounds have been shown to work synergistically to boost antioxidant power and promote healthy inflammatory responses in connection with exercise and to help protect against post-exercise muscle strength loss and soreness, as well as aiding in muscle recovery.

VASO6™:
VASO6™ is a licensed branded ingredient that is described by the patent holder/licensing company as a patented green tea oligomer for sports nutrition. This ingredient is so popular that it is included in some of the most popular pre-workout and pump products on the market for improved pumps, vascularity, & performance.

Pine Bark Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins):
Pine Bark Extract has been shown in numerous studies to help support vasodilation, performance, endurance, strength, pups, and more.

While not super new like some of the ingredients found in Super Swole, Pine Bark Extract is still very exciting and there is something to be said for the nostalgic value of a tried and true ingredient; especially one that should compliment other ingredients in the already comprehensive Super Swole formula.

S7®:
S7® is a blend of 7 plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels by 230%.

S7® is very unique in that it works differently than other nitric oxide boosters on the market because it works by triggering an increase in the body’s own nitric oxide production.

The human body already produces nitric oxide as a vasodilator, signaling the blood vessels to relax, thus increasing blood flow and delivering more oxygen, fuel, and other key nutrients to the muscles, especially during workouts.

By S7® increasing the body’s own nitric oxide production, it is an excellent synergistic ingredient with some of the other ultra-potent ingredients in Super Swole as it provides a different pathway of action.

Super Swole contains 100 mg. of S7® per servings – TWICE the amount used in the clinical studies showing the 230% nitric oxide increase. Because hey, you don’t want to just get Swole, you want to get Super Swole, right?

AstraGin®:
AstraGin® is a natural patented ingredient complex comprised of highly fractionated Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng and created using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology and designed to help enhance nutrient absorption.

In short, AstraGin® is designed to help make sure you properly absorb the other great nutrients in Super Swole for maximum results.

KannaEase™:
Kanna, also known as Sceletium tortuosum, is an herb that has traditionally been used for its cognitive enhancing benefits. These benefits include potent stress relief properties and promoting and improved sense of well-being.

KannaEase™ is an ultra-potent branded form of Kanna that is included in Super Swole to help you get your mind off the stresses of day to day life and focused on your workouts.

It’s Not Just Time to Get Swole, It’s Time to get -
Super Swole
Super Swole Label (Cosmic Candy) Front.png
Super Swole - Grape Blue Raspberry.png
Super Swole - Rainbow Unicorn Render.png
Super Swole (AMAZON) BANNER.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are hoping that Super Swole will hit retailers next week. Keep checking the thread for launch info, sales, and updates.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All flavors look appealing. Might wait for reviews, or just go for Rainbow Unicorn

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All flavors look appealing. Might wait for reviews, or just go for Rainbow Unicorn
Good plan; Rainbow Unicorns never disappoint the taste buds..

Very comprehensive job done by SNS. This will surely give High Volume a run for its money!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So tight. Can’t wait for this one.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lordy this one looks very comprehensive

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need this in my life lol. Anyone know how the taste is?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good plan; Rainbow Unicorns never disappoint the taste buds..

Very comprehensive job done by SNS. This will surely give High Volume a run for its money!
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Please just have this ready when I order 11/1!
We hope that it will be released by then or at least very lose.

Please - have an intro sale.
You normally see a few different types of intro sales from us. We usually do a direct one and then different retailers offer different ones too.

I need this in my life lol. Anyone know how the taste is?
It hasn't been released yet so not many people have tasted it. I have and like all three flavors. They are very unique ones.

What exactly is Rainbow Unicorn?!?
Rainbow Unicorn is a very unique flavor because different companies use completely different flavor combinations and call them Rainbow Unicorn so its not one set thing in general. Rather than me say exactly what flavor components make ours, I'd rather wait until people try it and hear what they think. It's very good and very unique.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think about it; 1 serving of Vasoforce and 1 serving of Super Swole together! The pump would be off the charts!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We are hoping that Super Swole will hit retailers next week. Keep checking the thread for launch info, sales, and updates.
super psyched for this one (haha)

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It honestly doesn’t look very impressive.
Curious what the price point will be compared to stim free pre caged or Nutrabio stim free PRE. The ingredient list doesn’t even come close to those two and they can both be found for around $30.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious what the price point will be compared to stim free pre caged or Nutrabio stim free PRE. The ingredient list doesn’t even come close to those two and they can both be found for around $30.
This is more geared towards pumps and actual acute performance benefits.

Pre Kaged and Nutrabio stim free have some well rounded profiles, but won’t be able to compare to the pump here (which is the focus here).

The creatine, betaine, leucine, etc in those can be nice additions but things like Glycerol, Vaso6, Pine Bark and Tart Cherry should have more acute benefits in regards to pump, endurance, and recovery.

Again those aren’t bad products, but if you can’t see the benefit here you are probably just viewing from the wrong angle.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They don’t even make a stim free prekaged?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super Swole has by far more ingredients for nitric oxide and pump enhancement than either of those products.

I like Nutrabio as a brand, but their Pre has quite a few ingredients in there that really need to be used daily for best results and not only in a pre-workout (creatine, beta alanine, betaine, etc.).

In comparison to Pre-Kaged, I can't even find a stim free Pre-Kaged but assuming there is one and it would be the same as the stim one minus the stims, it too has many ingredients that need to be used daily for best results (creatine, Beta Alanine, Betaine, etc.) and the only pump ingredients in it are Citrulline which Super Swole has and Spectra which S7 is basically an enhanced refined form of and Super Swole contains 2x the clinically studied dosage of.

Neither Pre-Kaged nor Nutrabio Pre have VASO6, Pine Bark Extract, GlycerPump, VitaSport Cherry, AstraGin, or KannaEase.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Super Swole has by far more ingredients for nitric oxide and pump enhancement than either of those products.

I like Nutrabio as a brand, but their Pre has quite a few ingredients in there that really need to be used daily for best results and not only in a pre-workout In comparison to Pre-Kaged, I can't even find a stim free Pre-Kaged but assuming there is one and it would be the same as the stim one minus the stims, it too has many ingredients that need to be used daily for best results (creatine, Beta Alanine, Betaine, etc.) and the only pump ingredients in it are Citrulline which Super Swole has and Spectra which S7 is basically an enhanced refined form of and Super Swole contains 2x the clinically studied dosage of.

Neither Pre-Kaged nor Nutrabio Pre have VASO6, Pine Bark Extract, GlycerPump, VitaSport Cherry, AstraGin, or KannaEase.
[/QUOTE]
Lol yeah ok 😊If you workout or use NB PRE 5 day’s a week as I do, all those ingredients work just perfectly.! I’ll take a gram of agmatine sulfate, and nitrosigne, over all those pump ingredients you listed. Not to mention, all the b vitamins, taurine, creatine, choline, tyrosine and hyperzine A not to mention all the added electrolytes.

Attachments

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I like Nutrabio as a brand, but their Pre has quite a few ingredients in there that really need to be used daily for best results and not only in a pre-workout In comparison to Pre-Kaged, I can't even find a stim free Pre-Kaged but assuming there is one and it would be the same as the stim one minus the stims, it too has many ingredients that need to be used daily for best results (creatine, Beta Alanine, Betaine, etc.) and the only pump ingredients in it are Citrulline which Super Swole has and Spectra which S7 is basically an enhanced refined form of and Super Swole contains 2x the clinically studied dosage of.

Lol yeah ok If you workout or use NB PRE 5 day’s a week as I do, all those ingredients work just perfectly.! I’ll take a gram of agmatine sulfate, and nitrosigne, over all those pump ingredients you listed. Not to mention, all the b vitamins, taurine, creatine, choline, tyrosine and hyperzine A not to mention all the added electrolytes.[/QUOTE]

Glad that works for you but there’s no doubt on paper it’s an inferior pump product when compared to super swole. There’s actually no comparison

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Lol yeah ok If you workout or use NB PRE 5 day’s a week as I do, all those ingredients work just perfectly.! I’ll take a gram of agmatine sulfate, and nitrosigne, over all those pump ingredients you listed. Not to mention, all the b vitamins, taurine, creatine, choline, tyrosine and hyperzine A not to mention all the added electrolytes.[/QUOTE]

Glad that works for you but there’s no doubt on paper it’s an inferior pump product when compared to super swole. There’s actually no comparison

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Lol yeah ok If you workout or use NB PRE 5 day’s a week as I do, all those ingredients work just perfectly.! I’ll take a gram of agmatine sulfate, and nitrosigne, over all those pump ingredients you listed. Not to mention, all the b vitamins, taurine, creatine, choline, tyrosine and hyperzine A not to mention all the added electrolytes.
[/QUOTE]
Oh it works for a lot of people not just me. There is much more research into agmatine sulfate then all this junk! VASO6, Pine Bark Extract, GlycerPump, VitaSport Cherry, AstraGin, or KannaEase. Some real catchy gimmicky names. Nuff respect to cel they made great designers back in the day. Kinda sad 🙁 They have to continue to name there products after old steroids to make sales.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol yeah ok 😊If you workout or use NB PRE 5 day’s a week as I do, all those ingredients work just perfectly.! I’ll take a gram of agmatine sulfate, and nitrosigne, over all those pump ingredients you listed. Not to mention, all the b vitamins, taurine, creatine, choline, tyrosine and hyperzine A not to mention all the added electrolytes.
Ok cool everyone’s entitled to their own opinions and preferences and if 1g and sub 1.5g Arginine Silicate is your preference for pumps to this then your input is noted, thanks let’s let this thread not get too derailed. 😊

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Calm down, italone. You have an opinion, that's nice. In this case, you're wrong. Good to know you won't be using it, more for us!

The ingredients in super swole aren't just catchy names, they're mostly well studied and effective.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Calm down, italone. You have an opinion, that's nice. In this case, you're wrong. Good to know you won't be using it, more for us!

The ingredients in super swole aren't just catchy names, they're mostly well studied and effective.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh it works for a lot of people not just me. There is much more research into agmatine sulfate then all this junk! VASO6, Pine Bark Extract, GlycerPump, VitaSport Cherry, AstraGin, or KannaEase. Some real catchy gimmicky names. Nuff respect to cel they made great designers back in the day. Kinda sad They have to continue to name there products after old steroids to make sales.
I love Agmatine, but since when was it well researched? Sure, we have safety data. Cool. Again, I personally love Agmatine, but it is not well-researched outside of the murine model for its ergogenic effects.

Those “gimmicky names” (other than Pine Bark) are branded names. If you’re going to license them, you state the branded name on the label. Pretty simple concept.

What steroid is called “Super Swole”?

Anyways, the likelihood that this isn’t a troll is low, just figured I’d respond for future readers. :)

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh it works for a lot of people not just me. There is much more research into agmatine sulfate then all this junk! VASO6, Pine Bark Extract, GlycerPump, VitaSport Cherry, AstraGin, or KannaEase. Some real catchy gimmicky names. Nuff respect to cel they made great designers back in the day. Kinda sad 🙁 They have to continue to name there products after old steroids to make sales.
[/QUOTE]
Lol what did CEL ever do to you? Fukin f@ggot

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lmao definitely a troll if he prefers that product before even trying superswole

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It’s cool how all you guys take turns riding cels proverbial d!ck! All I said was that the profile is weak. Lol, as I said I have no beef with CEL. I just don’t respect the fact that they named there test booster “methyl test” kinda desperate! Also the benefits of agmatine sulfate go well beyond the world of athletics and body building. I’m not going argue with a bunch shilling fan boi’s.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s cool how all you guys take turns riding cels proverbial d!ck! All I said was that the profile is weak. Lol, as I said I have no beef with CEL. I just don’t respect the fact that they named there test booster “methyl test” kinda desperate! Also the benefits of agmatine sulfate go well beyond the world of athletics and body building. I’m not going argue with a bunch shilling fan boi’s.
Ok that’s really just not the point of this thread. SNS and CEL provide a lot of information and transparency and rude interactions on forums is what keeps them (and other companies) from interacting more. Barging in calling it crap then changing the subject because you dislike other things they’ve done doesn’t help anyone.

I’d be glad to start another thread to educate you on the benefit of various ingredients if you have any actual intent of learning something.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you come into a thread and challenge it the way you have, what's the issue with people replying to your points?

The whole purpose of a forum is to discuss topics and share view points.

At the end of the day your comparing Super Swole to pres's that are suited for different purposes.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If you come into a thread and challenge it the way you have, what's the issue with people replying to your points?

The whole purpose of a forum is to discuss topics and share view points.

At the end of the day your comparing Super Swole to pres's that are suited for different purposes.
My issue wasn’t with what this product was designed for and it certainly wasn’t about cel.
It was about the completeness of the profile and what price point it would come in at. Also how would this price point compare to more complete products like NB PRE. How much more effective with the pump be then the pre.
I guess I’ll have buy some to find out.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My issue wasn’t with what this product was designed for and it certainly wasn’t about cel.
It was about the completeness of the profile and what price point it would come in at. Also how would this price point compare to more complete products like NB PRE. How much more effective with the pump be then the pre.
It's a pump product - it isn't designed to be 'complete' in the sense the other two are. It is designed for pumps

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think your confused about what super swole is? It’s a pump product and your comparing it to products that have a different purpose? if you compared it to pes high volume, vasoblitz, ghost pump and so on that Would make sense.

super swole looks awesome.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I think your confused about what super swole is? It’s a pump product and your comparing it to products that have a different purpose? if you compared it to pes high volume, vasoblitz, ghost pump and so on that Would make sense.

super swole looks awesome.
I’m not confused!! Since it’s a “pump product”
It shouldn’t take any time to build up and it should “swole me up” after just one use: Seems like it should be mind blowing!! I can’t wait to buy some and give a honest review right here on AM.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not confused!! Since it’s a “pump product”
It shouldn’t take any time to build up and it should “swole me up” after just one use: Seems like it should be mind blowing!! I can’t wait to buy some and give a honest review right here on AM.
So knock the product and then but just to post a review ? And if you love it, which I think you will by the ingredients will you let us know ? Or are you just going into this negative and gonna be negative either way ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The profile isn't weak, it's one of the most comprehensive, if not the most comprehensive pump product on the market.

You're coming off as very argumentative when the simple solution would be/have been to not try to derail or throw insults in a product introduction thread. Also, we don't have a product named 'Methyl Test'; our natural test booster is named M-Test and there is nor has ever been any mention of the word methyl with it so I have no idea what you're talking about there.

I like Agmatine myself, its one of my favorite ingredients. However, it isn't needed in the formula for Super Swole because of the other ingredients and also its not allowed in some other countries so it made sense not to include it in this formula. For people that like Agmatine, they can always get our Agmatine XT which is available in both capsule and powder forms and use it with Super Swole.