Unanswered CEL Super Swole - Massively Dosed Nitric Oxide Enhancer

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apologies for bumping an old thread, but I've finally found some Super Swole in the UK. However, they only have Rainbow Unicorn in stock, has anybody got any opinions on this flavour or something it is comparable to?

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
PM'd.

Any thoughts on the flavour?
Flavor is good, i just finished my last one left this week. Tastes like some long forgotten candy of some form. Maybe like bottle caps or something. I really enjoyed the flavoring.

I would go for it, you won’t regret it.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flavor is good, i just finished my last one left this week. Tastes like some long forgotten candy of some form. Maybe like bottle caps or something. I really enjoyed the flavoring.

I would go for it, you won’t regret it.
So kinda multi-fruit/sweet?

Super Swole was my favourite non-stim pre-workout, for the short while it was around, but the Grape Blue Raspberry flavour was...eerrmm...questionable 😅 Hence me looking for reviews of the Rainbow Unicorn.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So kinda multi-fruit/sweet?

Super Swole was my favourite non-stim pre-workout, for the short while it was around, but the Grape Blue Raspberry flavour was...eerrmm...questionable Hence me looking for reviews of the Rainbow Unicorn.
Sweet but with a little bit of a tart texture. Have you had the cosmic candy flavor? I felt it was pretty similar to that flavor.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet but with a little bit of a tart texture. Have you had the cosmic candy flavor? I felt it was pretty similar to that flavor.
I've only had Grape Blue Raspberry. I've taken the chance and just ordered the Rainbow Unicorn, I couldn't miss out on getting a tub now that I've actually found some.

Any news on the next batch/new formula @sns8778?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've only had Grape Blue Raspberry. I've taken the chance and just ordered the Rainbow Unicorn, I couldn't miss out on getting a tub now that I've actually found some.

Any news on the next batch/new formula @sns8778?
We are doing our best. The flavored powder side of the industry is a mess right now. The lead time with many contract manufacturers on flavored powders is 18 to 24 weeks.

We had the flavor samples done and PO's placed with a contract manufacturer on this and they've been telling us next week since April or May. It's been a disaster of an experience. The good part is that we are now working with 2 different places on it on flavor samples and hope to have them finished up within the next couple of weeks. I would hope it would be 4 to 6 weeks from there but I'm not giving ETA's on flavored powders anymore because its ultimately up to the cm's to get the product to us; there's really nothing we can do besides hope they do it in the time period that they say.

No one wants them out more than we do. Figure it like this - we've lost money in sales this whole time while having money tied up in new labels and raw materials the whole time as well. It sucks.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are doing our best. The flavored powder side of the industry is a mess right now. The lead time with many contract manufacturers on flavored powders is 18 to 24 weeks.

We had the flavor samples done and PO's placed with a contract manufacturer on this and they've been telling us next week since April or May. It's been a disaster of an experience. The good part is that we are now working with 2 different places on it on flavor samples and hope to have them finished up within the next couple of weeks. I would hope it would be 4 to 6 weeks from there but I'm not giving ETA's on flavored powders anymore because its ultimately up to the cm's to get the product to us; there's really nothing we can do besides hope they do it in the time period that they say.

No one wants them out more than we do. Figure it like this - we've lost money in sales this whole time while having money tied up in new labels and raw materials the whole time as well. It sucks.
Damn man, sorry to hear that. It sounds like you guys are having a worse year than the rest of us.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn man, sorry to hear that. It sounds like you guys are having a worse year than the rest of us.
It's just a really rough time in the industry right now. We're doing the best we can to try to get this back out as soon as we can.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer