Unanswered CEL Super Swole - Massively Dosed Nitric Oxide Enhancer

Tinyme

Awards
So this stuff gives you pumps in the gym besides that will it help you build muscle?

Can I take a preworkout with it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any chance of unflavoured version. would like one without artificial sweeteners? Long shot
that would be something for @sns8778 .. might be nasty without flavoring lol ..but i can see the benefits of unflavored as well

Reactions: 00A
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this stuff gives you pumps in the gym besides that will it help you build muscle?

this is a preworkout .. so you wont need anything else .. you can take this and something like natural stuff like CEL anabolic effect .. take this only on workout days and AE everyday .. do this for 8 weeks would be a nice muscle building run

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

This seems to much more than just a run of the mill pump product. There are also some mood (kanna), recovery (tart cherry) and health (vaso6/pine bark) to be had.

I am finding my performance is pretty stellar on Super Swole. Increased performance = more gains IME as long as you fuel those performances with the proper food and recovery.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Rainbow Unicorn should be arriving to me today. Will try for my Saturday morning workout and post up a quick review of the taste/effects afterwards.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance of unflavoured version. would like one without artificial sweeteners? Long shot
Not on this one. Trust me, you don't want to taste the base on this unflavored.

Reactions: 00A
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Rainbow Unicorn should be arriving to me today. Will try for my Saturday morning workout and post up a quick review of the taste/effects afterwards.
Look forward to seeing your thoughts on it :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This seems to much more than just a run of the mill pump product. There are also some mood (kanna), recovery (tart cherry) and health (vaso6/pine bark) to be had.

I am finding my performance is pretty stellar on Super Swole. Increased performance = more gains IME as long as you fuel those performances with the proper food and recovery.
Resolve had a great answer to this.

Super Swole is a stimulant free pre-workout but so much more. Many of the ingredients in Super Swole have performance enhancement potential that can lead to increased lean muscle and strength.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Relevant from Mr.Cooper back in the day.

Recent research has looked into NO as a possible method to induce myogenesis, and so far, the data is promising: nitrates may indeed be directly myogenic and aid in the muscle building process. Vasodilation via NO may increase MPS and mTOR activity in muscle cells [10, 11], and NO appears to play a direct role in the formation of new muscle cells [12-14]. This is fairly novel, because muscle typically grows via hypertrophy and myonuclear accretion from nearby satellite cells, and nitrates act directly on this pool of precursor satellite cells.

10. Lee, J. (2010). Effect of vasodilation on the response of muscle protein synthesis to insulin in aging. J Clin Endocrinol Metab.
11. Timmerman KL, et al. (2010). Insulin stimulates human skeletal muscle protein synthesis via an indirect mechanism involving endothelial-dependent vasodilation and mammalian target of rapamycin complex 1 signaling. J Clin Endocrinol Metab.
12. Smith, L. W., J. D. Smith, and D. S. Criswell. "Involvement of Nitric Oxide Synthase in Skeletal Muscle Adaptation to Chronic Overload." Journal of Applied Physiology 92.5 (1985): 2005-011. Web.
13. Buono, Roberta, Chiara Vantaggiato, Viviana Pisa, Emanuele Azzoni, Maria Teresa Bassi, Silvia Brunelli, Clara Sciorati, and Emilio Clementi. "Nitric Oxide Sustains Long-Term Skeletal Muscle Regeneration by Regulating Fate of Satellite Cells Via Signaling Pathways Requiring Vangl2 and Cyclic GMP." Stem Cells 30.2 (2012): 197-209. Web.
14. Palma, Clara, and Emilio Clementi. "Nitric Oxide in Myogenesis and Therapeutic Muscle Repair." Molecular Neurobiology 46.3 (2012): 682-92. Web.

Tinyme

Awards
Oh I see so it’s. Pre workout...guess I’ll try it for 8 weeks where can I order? Any discount

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh I see so it’s. Pre workout...guess I’ll try it for 8 weeks where can I order? Any discount
There are a variety of places you can order from.

Strong Supplement Shop was running a good deal on it but I think it may have ended. Hopefully they will run it again.

If you order it direct from us, you can use code anabolicminds20 for 20% off:
https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/super-swole/

DPS also has a good deal where you can save 15% off with code dps10.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 TUBS ON CEL WEBSITE COMES TO $63.98
2 TUBS ON DPS WEBSITE COMES TO $67.98

both great deals to stock up on @Tinyme

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The only caveat is that this is stim-free; many people have commented on the energy they feel from the kannaease and such, but there is no caffiene or other stimulants, so if you need that "kick" you would want to pick up some SNS caffeine pills as well or stack with something like a focus XT for that extra boost.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I couldn't wait and tried the Rainbow Unicorn. Taste-wise, I thought it was kind of similar to MPA CelluVol Candy Shock. If I had to explain the taste, it might be similar to a skittles/cotton candy mix? I'm glad I got this flavor and would recommend it. Impressed with the performance, but I'm also stacking this with VasoForce. Now I am intrigued by the other flavors.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I couldn't wait and tried the Rainbow Unicorn. Taste-wise, I thought it was kind of similar to MPA CelluVol Candy Shock. If I had to explain the taste, it might be similar to a skittles/cotton candy mix? I'm glad I got this flavor and would recommend it. Impressed with the performance, but I'm also stacking this with VasoForce. Now I am intrigued by the other flavors.
I could see calling it a skittles/cotton candy mix. It's one of those cool flavors that I think is many people will have a slightly different opinion of what it tastes like but most everyone should like.

The other flavors are great in my opinion. The grape blue raspberry gets talked about the least I think but that flavor combo is really spot on in my opinion. I think its really unique and I like it.

This should be awesome with VasoForce. I would probably be so pumped I couldn't move haha.

Homestead

Homestead

Awards
I’m on my second tub of Super Swole! At age 50 I have tried many brands and flavor variations. The Super Swole Grape/Blue Raspberry is one of the best flavors I’ve ever had! For the first time I actually look forward to drinking a PW! The pumps are awesome as well! Will be back for more and to try other flavors.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m on my second tub of Super Swole! At age 50 I have tried many brands and flavor variations. The Super Swole Grape/Blue Raspberry is one of the best flavors I’ve ever had! For the first time I actually look forward to drinking a PW! The pumps are awesome as well! Will be back for more and to try other flavors.
Great feedback. Thank you for sharing.

I love all of the flavors but the Grape Blue Raspberry does seem to get the least talk but I think it's absolutely awesome. I agree with what you said, it's enjoyable to drink and I look forward to it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flavors are amazing .. more importantly the performance is just like none other when it comes to pre.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great feedback. Thank you for sharing.

I love all of the flavors but the Grape Blue Raspberry does seem to get the least talk but I think it's absolutely awesome. I agree with what you said, it's enjoyable to drink and I look forward to it.
I’m def trying this one next just be user of how much you like even talking about it! It’s gotta be good because this is the most “hype” I’ve ever seen you put out haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m def trying this one next just be user of how much you like even talking about it! It’s gotta be good because this is the most “hype” I’ve ever seen you put out haha
I love it. It's got the perfect combination of both flavors and a little bite at the end of it. I have a weird mix I do with flavored water where I'll use 1 squirt of Grape Kool Aid, 1 squirt of Jelly Belly Blue, and 1 pack of True Lime and this tastes I think as close as a supplement could to that.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can anybody compare Rainbow Unicorn to Cosmic Candy?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be curious to see how other people would describe it. I think that's part of the uniqueness of these is that everyone seems to get a slightly different flavor impression from them. One person described the Cosmic Candy as 90% Smarties and 10% Sour Skittles and it's funny bc I hadn't thought that before I read it but now when I drink it I get that taste. The Rainbow Unicorn everyone loves but the descriptions are different by the person but a hint of skittles type flavor is commonly agreed on.

Everyone seems to love all the flavors, they are just hard to describe :)

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
So, a scoop of grape raspberry Super Swole with a scoop of grape limeaide Focus xt makes for a delicious pre workout with an excellent pump.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, a scoop of grape raspberry Super Swole with a scoop of grape limeaide Focus xt makes for a delicious pre workout with an excellent pump.
I can't believe I hadn't thought to mix the two flavors together yet. I'm definitely going to try that this weekend.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that does sound good

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not really a fan of grape but I do like blue raspberry. I may give that flavor a try next. The rainbow unicorn is nice but I want to mix it up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think my favorite thing about al the new SNS and CEL flavored products (Super Swole, Focus XT, Energized Amino's, etc) is how good they are to mix together... and even better is the fact that the formulas compliment each other so well that it almost becomes a natural way to cover all the bases and enjoy the mix!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m loving Energized Aminos but I just wish the scoop handle was longer or the bottle shorter. Tough to get hands in.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m loving Energized Aminos but I just wish the scoop handle was longer or the bottle shorter. Tough to get hands in.
Hahaha I was literally thinking this just this morning! I’ve stolen other/longer handled ones from other things and drawn lines on them for the correct measure

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We'll take that into consideration. The scoop used is considered a long handled scoop for that size but we can look into it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered the Grape Blue-Raspberry from DPS and tried it for the first time yesterday. I am not a big fan of grape but I do like blue-raspberry.... While I do taste some grape, I think the blue-raspberry overpowers it. I really enjoyed this flavor and while the Rainbow Unicorn is good, I like the grape-blue raspberry better. I got some vibes of a blueberry snow cone which I love. Glad I picked up this flavor. Will order it again.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered the Grape Blue-Raspberry from DPS and tried it for the first time yesterday. I am not a big fan of grape but I do like blue-raspberry.... While I do taste some grape, I think the blue-raspberry overpowers it. I really enjoyed this flavor and while the Rainbow Unicorn is good, I like the grape-blue raspberry better. I got some vibes of a blueberry snow cone which I love. Glad I picked up this flavor. Will order it again.

Agree i felt the same when i tried the focusXT grape limeade - limeade takes off .. SNS did a great job and keeps getting better and better with flavoring imo

how was the workout/effictiness of the product ?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree i felt the same when i tried the focusXT grape limeade - limeade takes off .. SNS did a great job and keeps getting better and better with flavoring imo

how was the workout/effictiness of the product ?
Pumps and endurance are excellent. I actually drink it as my pre/intra-workout. I stack it with VasoForce and it's my go-to right now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad you liked it. I agree, I kind of get a blue snow cone taste myself; and the grape almost adds a hint of when you mix flavors in a snow cone and one goes over into the other.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm glad you liked it. I agree, I kind of get a blue snow cone taste myself; and the grape almost adds a hint of when you mix flavors in a snow cone and one goes over into the other.
Which everyone knows is the best part of it (outside of drinking all the juice at the bottom of the cone haha)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The only caveat is that this is stim-free; many people have commented on the energy they feel from the kannaease and such, but there is no caffiene or other stimulants, so if you need that "kick" you would want to pick up some SNS caffeine pills as well or stack with something like a focus XT for that extra boost.
Agreed. Smart to just keep some SNS caffeine pills around in general. Pretty long shelf life and perfect for when you’re on the go. Or mixing with a stim free product

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed. Smart to just keep some SNS caffeine pills around in general. Pretty long shelf life and perfect for when you’re on the go. Or mixing with a stim free product
Or just keep some Energized Aminos around for some tasty caffeine. ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Or just keep some Energized Aminos around for some tasty caffeine. ;)
even better... those have been my go-to pre workout lately. For REALLY exciting days, sometimes I add a half scoop of focus xt for a little bonus ha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Swole-Ness