CEL Stano Plex 300 Question for Reps

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All,

I am comparing epi andro products and was ready good reviews on here of this. However I could not find any information on the absorption ingredients in each capsule of this? Does anyone from the company have an answer?

Thinking of stacking 2 capsules (one pre workout) stanoplex 300, 2 ml alpha gainz androsterone (1 ml pre workout), and an extra .5 ml alpha gainz epiandrosterone pre workout.

Thanks!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All,

I am comparing epi andro products and was ready good reviews on here of this. However I could not find any information on the absorption ingredients in each capsule of this? Does anyone from the company have an answer?

Thinking of stacking 2 capsules (one pre workout) stanoplex 300, 2 ml alpha gainz androsterone (1 ml pre workout), and an extra .5 ml alpha gainz epiandrosterone pre workout.

Thanks!
No absorption ingrident

just high/great quality of epiandrosterone .. can do alpha gains or do 3 caps of stano plex

i did 2caps and ended it with 3caps and felt 2 caps did the job well 1st 3-4 weeks as a solo product

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No absorption ingrident

just high/great quality of epiandrosterone .. can do alpha gains or do 3 caps of stano plex

i did 2caps and ended it with 3caps and felt 2 caps did the job well 1st 3-4 weeks as a solo product
I am not being curt I am asking honestly how is there a difference between epi andro quality? Is it not all the same, just some is absorbed better due to added ingredients? (Again I’m asking because I don’t know, being serious here).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not being curt I am asking honestly how is there a difference between epi andro quality? Is it not all the same, just some is absorbed better due to added ingredients? (Again I’m asking because I don’t know, being serious here).

.. unsure how many suppliers are out there and which co tests the product for quality .. i know cel/sns have always stood behind quality & testing products.

never got into the absorption stuff when it comes to hormonal to be honest.

can always throw in piperine on top .. def wont hurt.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
.. unsure how many suppliers are out there and which co tests the product for quality .. i know cel/sns have always stood behind quality & testing products.

never got into the absorption stuff when it comes to hormonal to be honest.

can always throw in piperine on top .. def wont hurt.
Makes sense I’ve liked their other products.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar