Unanswered CEL Stano-Plex 300 Intro

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As stated above there’s obviously a risk associated either way. But you can definitely get away with an OTC pct I just prefer to make sure I’m back up and firing. Either way I can’t wait to get this started!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm editing my original post for clarification.

Reps are entitled to their own opinions but I absolutely positively 100% disagree with Nolva &/or Clomid needing to be used as a PCT for this. OTC PCT is fine.

1) I absolutely do not think Nolva &/or Clomid are needed for PCT for this.
2) I don't trust a lot of sources/suppliers for things like Nolva and Clomid because they are prescription medications being sold as 'research chemicals' in most cases and there is no way to verify or know 100% that you are getting what you are supposed to be.
3) I think that people tend to treat Nolva & Clomid like they are candy and throw them out as a suggestion for any PCT when they have some potentially serious side effects of their own and should only be used when/if absolutely necessary.

I have ran Epiandrosterone at high dosages in the past and NEVER used Clomid or Nolva for PCT afterwards.
I think this is more than a valid point. There seems to be a great deal of various opinions on the impact Epi-Andro has in terms of shutdown-or not. I have never seen blood work either way, but it doesn’t seem cut and dry by any means. I have heard some people on this forum claim it even prevents shutdown, and others that run it alongside a Clomid restart protocol to increase natural test production. Epi-andro is an exogenous hormone, but it’s obviously completely different than taking exogenous test etc..

I certainly don’t claim to know the impact either way...if anything I am confused myself. Since I am one that does experience profound acute benefits dosed PWO (enhanced strength, alpha feeling, notable vascularity...not to mention horny) it’s something I would love to take before a workout indefinitely...regardless of running an Epi-Andro “cycle” per say..

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Epi is a weak androgen at best so shutdown would be minimal if any. The potential for weakened androgen receptor sensitivity is possible but I would think that would take some long term use. I doubt anyone would need prescription after use unless you’re running it for a few months.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone started in yet?
Not yet .. thinking end of this month .. picked up 2 bottles

Need to get some cycle assist & mtest for pct and hopefully anabolic effect from cel will be out by then

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
strong does not have them on their site can we see a image of the bottle?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s interesting to read about people not using clomid/nolva

And I guess it’s true you can get bunk sarms/pros etc but what’s stopping you getting bunk clomid/nolva

And you know i hadn’t ever really thought about it.

But like anything these days there is risk with most things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
strong does not have them on their site can we see a image of the bottle?
I was confused for a minute because it was in the original post haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
plus with the vaso 6, I am sure your lady will be please, alpha stack here!
Lady usually gets happy on mtest , super happy.

Let’s see lol

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up 2 bottles for $78 .. solid 8 week cycle .
Me too! Helluva deal! Can't wait to get started. Maybe, just maybe, I'll see more than my top two abs by Labor Day after all

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you use Stano-Plex 300 with M-Test, it would probably be a good idea to pre-prepare your girlfriend beforehand haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I picked up 2 bottles for $78 .. solid 8 week cycle .
Bc of july4 .. extra 5% is added .. so now it’s 15% of stano

Comes to $73.58 now for 2 bottles .. lowest I’ve seen.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you use Stano-Plex 300 with M-Test, it would probably be a good idea to pre-prepare your girlfriend beforehand haha.
You could do that. Personally though, I think I would rather focus my efforts on contacting someone I want to have sex with!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could do that. Personally though, I think I would rather focus my efforts on contacting someone I want to have sex with!
Ha. True. I thought about making girlfriend be plural or saying something like u did but have to try to be somewhat pc now days since I’m with the company haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be aware : will make pulling out harder on this stack lol

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you misread or misunderstood.

1 capsule Stano-Plex 300:
- 300 mg. Epiandrosterone
- 150 mg. Vaso6

300 mg of Epiandrosterone is the highest per capsule dose I’ve heard of and most people consider 600 mg a very strong dose. 2 capsules would be 600 mg. Epiandrosterone and 300 mg. of Vaso6.

Also, the minimum recommended daily dose of Vaso6 is 300 mg. but many many people use & like 600 mg per day, myself included.

To directly answer your why question - many people love the pumps & endurance from epiandrosterone so Vaso6 is a great complimentary ingredient to that.

This product is dosed perfectly to get the effective dosage of both ingredients.
Yep, good doses.
I've only seen 1 product with 300mg epi before. Don't you just hate stuff that wastes capsule space? 50mg epi and similar absolutely make me furious.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, good doses.
I've only seen 1 product with 300mg epi before. Don't you just hate stuff that wastes capsule space? 50mg epi and similar absolutely make me furious.
And the worst thing is those 50mg companies sell it at the same price point as cel does for 300mg

Blowby

Awards
What would be the best stack for lean mass and strength that CEL has? I was thinking of either this or anabolic effect with m test.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would be the best stack for lean mass and strength that CEL has? I was thinking of either this or anabolic effect with m test.

If money isn’t the issue I could see all three going very well together.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stano-Plex 300 + Anabolic Effect + M-Test

(Epi-Plex is an option to add depending on budget)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Blowby ^ what sns said

A lot of options, and this will be fun to stack due to vaso6

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda surprised Vaso 6 was used as opposed to s7 considering all the info that came out about Vaso being regular old green tea extract.

Blowby

Awards
If I was to run stano plex, anabolic effect, and m test how would I dose it? Run stano and anabolic effect together and then m test as my pct? Or run all together and use pct assist afterwards? Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it. I ran a product with vaso 6 before and really enjoyed it so I am looking forward to trying these out!

Ripple2352

Awards
Are the "concerns" with Stano/DHT and the prostate overblown or valid? I'm finding a ton of conflicting research online and the picture is no more clear than when I started to research. I have no prostate issues that I'm aware of, but I'm 37yo and dont want to "rush anything along" by using something that could create issues.

Some of what I read seem to indicate it's a rather large issue, other things I've read indicate that theres no issue whatsoever, and even others have pointed to androgen therapy as reducing prostate issues. I want to say I read somewhere that the real issue with the prostate is an over abundance of estrogen, and not actually DHT. With DHT potentially acting as an estrogen blocker is any of this a real concern?

Mind boggling the conflicting information out there. Even if someone could point me in a direction that helps to paint a more clear picture would be appreciated!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kinda surprised Vaso 6 was used as opposed to s7 considering all the info that came out about Vaso being regular old green tea extract.
This issue has been beat to death. No information came out; a competitor accused them of that being the case and it's a private legal matter between the parties involved.

If you have a particular extract derived from Green Tea, if I send your product to the lab and don't know what specifics to ask to be tested for, it's going to test out as Green Tea because it is from Green Tea. Think of it like this - if you have a specialized extract of a certain type of Divanil from Stinging Nettle, if I send yours to a lab and test for Stinging Nettle, it will test positive for Stinging Nettle because it is Stinging Nettle. If I don't know the specifics on your specialized extract, I can't request it be tested for because I don't know it. Now sure, I could put you on the spot with the accusation that it's just regular Stinging Nettle, which then puts you in the spot that to defend yourself you may need to reveal the specifics of your specialized extract. Bottom line: When branded ingredient companies sue one another, it's for competitive and financial reasons and its best to let them handle that between themselves.

(Plus I don't doubt that there are companies using regular Green Tea and selling it as VASO6 because VASO6 is so expensive).

VASO6 has a ton of great feedback on it and many people love it. Most anyone that's tried it knows that from the sheer perspective of results that its not regular green tea. Regular green tea doesn't give you pumps and improve erection quality and these are very commonly associated with VASO6.

Even if you believe in all the controversy and aren't a fan of VASO6, even without it it is still the most cost effective Epiandrosterone product on the market.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are the "concerns" with Stano/DHT and the prostate overblown or valid? I'm finding a ton of conflicting research online and the picture is no more clear than when I started to research. I have no prostate issues that I'm aware of, but I'm 37yo and dont want to "rush anything along" by using something that could create issues.

Some of what I read seem to indicate it's a rather large issue, other things I've read indicate that theres no issue whatsoever, and even others have pointed to androgen therapy as reducing prostate issues. I want to say I read somewhere that the real issue with the prostate is an over abundance of estrogen, and not actually DHT. With DHT potentially acting as an estrogen blocker is any of this a real concern?

Mind boggling the conflicting information out there. Even if someone could point me in a direction that helps to paint a more clear picture would be appreciated!!
That's a tough one to give a precise answer to because as you said, some of the things originally blamed on DHT are now thought to have more to do with estrogen than DHT. Epiandrosterone has been around for a long time and I don't recall ever seeing anyone say they've had prostate issues with it.

Overall, I would say that as with anything else like this, make sure that you use Cycle Assist along with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I was to run stano plex, anabolic effect, and m test how would I dose it? Run stano and anabolic effect together and then m test as my pct? Or run all together and use pct assist afterwards? Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it. I ran a product with vaso 6 before and really enjoyed it so I am looking forward to trying these out!
Stano-Plex 300 - 1 capsule twice per day (advanced users can use 3 caps per day)
Anabolic Effect - 3 capsules twice per day.
M-Test - 3 caps twice per day
Cycle Assist - 4 caps twice per day

PCT:
M-Test - 3 caps twice per day
Cycle Assist - 4 caps twice per day
PCT Assist - 2 caps twice per day (if desired)

M-Test can be taken on cycle and during PCT if you'd like. Some people may opt for using it in PCT and not on the cycle but I think M-Test is a great test base for the cycle.

I think VASO6 is a great addition to Epiandrosterone and that this will produce some interesting and awesome effects.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This issue has been beat to death. No information came out; a competitor accused them of that being the case and it's a private legal matter between the parties involved.

If you have a particular extract derived from Green Tea, if I send your product to the lab and don't know what specifics to ask to be tested for, it's going to test out as Green Tea because it is from Green Tea. Think of it like this - if you have a specialized extract of a certain type of Divanil from Stinging Nettle, if I send yours to a lab and test for Stinging Nettle, it will test positive for Stinging Nettle because it is Stinging Nettle. If I don't know the specifics on your specialized extract, I can't request it be tested for because I don't know it. Now sure, I could put you on the spot with the accusation that it's just regular Stinging Nettle, which then puts you in the spot that to defend yourself you may need to reveal the specifics of your specialized extract. Bottom line: When branded ingredient companies sue one another, it's for competitive and financial reasons and its best to let them handle that between themselves.

(Plus I don't doubt that there are companies using regular Green Tea and selling it as VASO6 because VASO6 is so expensive).

VASO6 has a ton of great feedback on it and many people love it. Most anyone that's tried it knows that from the sheer perspective of results that its not regular green tea. Regular green tea doesn't give you pumps and improve erection quality and these are very commonly associated with VASO6.

Even if you believe in all the controversy and aren't a fan of VASO6, even without it it is still the most cost effective Epiandrosterone product on the market.
I’ve actually enjoyed Vaso 6...only asked because of all the BS I was reading about it being garbage.

Tommywantwingy

Awards
  • First Up Vote

From my limited understanding of the subject matter, their are two types of estrogen receptors alpha and beta. Activation of the alpha receptor is responsible for a decrease in androgen production which may turn contribute significantly to the genesis of benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate dysplasia. Estrogen receptor beta seems to inhibit this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4792564/

You could take an estrogen receptor beta agonist but most natural compounds that act on B also act on A. (apigenin may be the best natural since it activates A and B but needs a much larger concentration to activate A).

When you take epiandrosterone if it is converted into DHT technically a rise in DHT should lead to an increase in
3β-Androstanediol which is believed to down regulate HTPA axis. However 3β-Androstanediol is a potent agonist of ERB. Therefore I would think prostate issues would not be a problem. I think kickstarting you own test production is the bigger issue.

Mind you I am no expert.

Ripple2352

Awards
From my limited understanding of the subject matter, their are two types of estrogen receptors alpha and beta. Activation of the alpha receptor is responsible for a decrease in androgen production which may turn contribute significantly to the genesis of benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate dysplasia. Estrogen receptor beta seems to inhibit this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4792564/

You could take an estrogen receptor beta agonist but most natural compounds that act on B also act on A. (apigenin may be the best natural since it activates A and B but needs a much larger concentration to activate A).

When you take epiandrosterone if it is converted into DHT technically a rise in DHT should lead to an increase in
3β-Androstanediol which is believed to down regulate HTPA axis. However 3β-Androstanediol is a potent agonist of ERB. Therefore I would think prostate issues would not be a problem. I think kickstarting you own test production is the bigger issue.
View attachment 184375

Mind you I am no expert.
Awesome, thanks for that. It actually lines up and makes some sense with some of the other stuff I read.

What do you mean that "kickstarting your own test production is the bigger issue"? For the sake of clarity are you just referring to in PCT?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve actually enjoyed Vaso 6...only asked because of all the BS I was reading about it being garbage.
I love vaso6 but yes have been reading bad stuff about it once glycerpump came out

But if it works .. I will keep using it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love vaso6 but yes have been reading bad stuff about it once glycerpump came out

But if it works .. I will keep using it

Tommywantwingy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, thanks for that. It actually lines up and makes some sense with some of the other stuff I read.

What do you mean that "kickstarting your own test production is the bigger issue"? For the sake of clarity are you just referring to in PCT?
Any DHEA metabolite or substance that increases testosterone or dht in your body will cause a suppression of your own production. Suppressed over a length of time will your body rebound to the levels it once produced?

For what it's worthhttps://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphys.2018.01373/full

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered 2 bottles from DPS, on the way now but it will take 3 weeks to get here (deployed). Thinking of running a log, maybe, my workouts are kinda weird though, like 2-3 strength days plus 2-3 HIIT days with the SF boys. Might be good programming to see the benefits on both strength and endurance/exercise performance. I've got Inhibit-E and Erase Pro on hand if needed, and Clomid.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an idea of how Stano would work due to taking similiar products in the past, so I'm going to hold off and do a M-Test/Anabolic Effect stack first, probably 2 bottles of each. Then after I might go full potato and add in the Stano.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know cycle support is a fantastic product, but with liver toxicity not being a concern was wondering if anyone knew of a good support supplement without NAC in it? I would think something with saw Palmetto extract + a bit of cardio support should be sufficient correct? Having trouble finding a good product and buying each item separate is looking to be quite expensive

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an idea of how Stano would work due to taking similiar products in the past, so I'm going to hold off and do a M-Test/Anabolic Effect stack first, probably 2 bottles of each. Then after I might go full potato and add in the Stano.
That’s a solid plan .. I’m thinking of reversing it and do Stano-Plex + AE then throw in mtest

Either way gonna be fun months ahead in gym.

Now SNS dropped the stress & anxiety product too .. so gonna be zoned in and test it out thruly

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know cycle support is a fantastic product, but with liver toxicity not being a concern was wondering if anyone knew of a good support supplement without NAC in it? I would think something with saw Palmetto extract + a bit of cardio support should be sufficient correct? Having trouble finding a good product and buying each item separate is looking to be quite expensive
I saw a thread stating that Nac hinders gains .. need to research more

But people have been running nac since late 90s when all the superdrol, epi, halo all the hardcore stuff was out there and never really experienced loss of gains on it ..

Do u know what dosage study was done on ?

I have used cycle assist along with my gym buddies for years with no issues .. think ima keep using it

There was a whole don’t use milk thistle back in the day and that died out

Is that why you don’t want to use NAC ? Or other personal reasons ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you're better off with Cycle Assist.

If you're referring to the thread on NAC hindering gains, bodybuilders and consumers have been using NAC since the 90's after AAS cycles, prohormone cycles, etc.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...because no one has ever made gains using NAC all these years 😂. The things that get nit picked sometimes are amazing.

Just don’t tell it to the other thread where nac is now the most catabolic compound in existence. you shouldn’t be more worried about your nutrition, sleep, training, staples, and dozens of other things sans the fact that nac has great benefits, just ignore all that.