sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s making me sweat so much, would it be the Stano plex or the AE? Not complaining just interested.
(I’m stacking Stano, AE and Mtest).
First time trying Stano plex and AE.
That's not something that's commonly reported with either. I would say give it a couple days and see if it subsides. People respond different to different things so it could be that, or it could just be coincidence. I'm very prone to sweating and haven't noticed that any of those increase it.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my experience with the same stack and then Stano by itself, it’s the StanoPlex.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From my experience with the same stack and then Stano by itself, it’s the StanoPlex.
Thanks for the input. I don't get that feeling from Epiandro myself and hadn't heard it before, so thank you for contributing that. If its in any way common, I'm surprised it doesn't do it to me as prone to sweating as I am. I'm the guy walking around in flip flops in 40 degree weather I'm so hot natured in general haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Going to start that run on Monday
💪
Awesome. I think you'll enjoy it. If you have any questions or need any help, I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to start that run on Monday
💪
Nice .. its an amazing stack .. and that PCT you gonna enjoy it as much as being on stano .. best of luck kenny muddafckinpowers

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
stano is amazing im running it right now. at 600 mg good mood nice pump and fat loss
Thank you. I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stano is amazing im running it right now. at 600 mg good mood nice pump and fat loss
its amazing .. real glad CEL made this available .. and can run it 2 or 3x a year .. great dosage per cap , great price.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im planning to order 2 bottles for a winter cycle along with 11 oxo and anacyclus. for bulk
i do love the idea of stano plex + anacylcus too

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any hair loss with Stano plex?
None for me. Unless you count my wife/dog… but i don’t think that’s the stano I’m taking doing that cuz it never stops haha

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Along those lines, will you see an increase in body hair?
At full dose- yes, i noticed increased hair growth on face, ears and slightly back. Im very prone to dht- not only epiandro. I see it on any dht related product.
However I haven’t noticed it at half dose(i
Did such 2 month cycle).
I believe its VERY person’s related. For me it wasnt significant change than cannot be handled :)). Risk is worth it.

Btw i did only natty pct (having clom ready but didnt use it) and it was all fine.

Ps. Please mind my english- its not my native
language

Edit: btw just to tell you a comparable example - I noticed same level of hair growth with dermacrine(which I love :)).

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The reason I ask is that I am on a quest to restore body hair (mostly on my legs) that has thinned with age/andropause. Had pretty hairy legs when young but began losing it sometime in my 40s. I know this is a pretty common phenomenon, but I think I can fight it. Most guys complain about increased body hair growth with some supps but I would truly welcome it.
I am not interested in starting T therapy which in most cases results in increased hair.
I am not prone to MPB so anything I can take to increase T or DHT would be fine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The reason I ask is that I am on a quest to restore body hair (mostly on my legs) that has thinned with age/andropause. Had pretty hairy legs when young but began losing it sometime in my 40s. I know this is a pretty common phenomenon, but I think I can fight it. Most guys complain about increased body hair growth with some supps but I would truly welcome it.
I am not interested in starting T therapy which in most cases results in increased hair.
I am not prone to MPB so anything I can take to increase T or DHT would be fine.
I think that would be a very individually dependent thing and the honest answer is you probably wouldn't know until you try it. I haven't noticed any increased body hair from it, but I have never noticed that from anything.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any way guys the combination of epiandro with anticortisol is amazing. imo the best for cutting.
great combo .. i believe muscle addiction epi andro lean is great all in one and really helps with cortisol levels on the way

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
great combo .. i believe muscle addiction epi andro lean is great all in one and really helps with cortisol levels on the way
EpiAndro Lean has Epiandrosterone, KSM66, and Paradoxine so its more geared toward getting leaner but I wouldn't necessarily say towards cortisol control. I think he was meaning more the combination of Stano-Plex & Eradicate-E.

For cortisol control purposes, Stano-Plex 300 (or EpiAndro Lean) can be stacked with SNS Reduce XT, Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E, or XPG Suppress-C for great results.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EpiAndro Lean has Epiandrosterone, KSM66, and Paradoxine so its more geared toward getting leaner but I wouldn't necessarily say towards cortisol control. I think he was meaning more the combination of Stano-Plex & Eradicate-E.

For cortisol control purposes, Stano-Plex 300 (or EpiAndro Lean) can be stacked with SNS Reduce XT, Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E, or XPG Suppress-C for great results.
oh yup i know - KSM66 have shown to affect cortisol which is why i put epilean there

but yeah stano with either reduceXT or Suppress-C would be a nice stack

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m personally the biggest fanboy of Reduce XT for this same purpose. Cortisol absolutely ruins my mood and overall sense of well being (not to mention the normal sides) and I tend to run high always (unsure why).

The other benefit of Reduce XT in this regard is the multi cap dosing that allows me to go up or down based on how I feel even daily

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
exactly stanoplex/eradicate or reduce xt . also i will do the same stack the next summer with the addition of x gels. i bet that this stack will be insane..
That would be a great stack. Also, we will have plenty of neat new natural anabolics out by then that you can add as well :)

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Regarding reduce xt, can it be run for a prolonged period of time? Is there any cortisol rebound after stopping?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Regarding reduce xt, can it be run for a prolonged period of time? Is there any cortisol rebound after stopping?
I am unsure .. how long are you talking ?
Ive done 8 weeks(2months) with no issue at 2caps.

Just like any other supplement, there can always be a chance of cortisol rebound .. same goes for test boosters/libido boosters .. stopping them you will notice it over time.

Is your coritsol out of control or you just like the supplement and wondering if you can stay long on it ?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am unsure .. how long are you talking ?
Ive done 8 weeks(2months) with no issue at 2caps.

Just like any other supplement, there can always be a chance of cortisol rebound .. same goes for test boosters/libido boosters .. stopping them you will notice it over time.

Is your coritsol out of control or you just like the supplement and wondering if you can stay long on it ?
I haven't started it yet. I'm considering running it through an 8 week stano cycle for a recomp and continuing for at least 4 weeks pct. This would be my first real cycle of any type of hormone. I tried m1t back in the day for about a week and that was it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't started it yet. I'm considering running it through an 8 week stano cycle for a recomp and continuing for at least 4 weeks pct. This would be my first real cycle of any type of hormone. I tried m1t back in the day for about a week and that was it
well its doable .. but me personally.. i would do stanoplex for 8 weeks and introduce reduceXT in 5th week and run it for 8weeks( last 4 would be pct like you had planned )

if you dont have test report .. always go by how you feel.

If you do feel that you want to stack stano with something, you can do epi-plex or alot of people love anabolic effect for 12-16weeks and its not over doing it and would make OTC PCT a breeze & fun.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should be fine to run it that way. If you want to be on the super cautious end you could run the last 7 days as a taper down to 1 capsule pre day.

ride1979

Awards
Because I am yet hesitant to run it daily for 1-2 months , would it worth to have it only for 1-2 servings per week , just as preworkout or before meetings?
Will it give any direct energy/libido as discussed or you have to run it daily for 1 month and so?
Any sides maybe for only lets say 2 sevings/week?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Because I am yet hesitant to run it daily for 1-2 months , would it worth to have it only for 1-2 servings per week , just as preworkout or before meetings?
Will it give any direct energy/libido as discussed or you have to run it daily for 1 month and so?
Any sides maybe for only lets say 2 sevings/week?
I have seen some people that only take it a few days per week like you're saying, but personally for me, I think its best to either use it daily for 6 to 8 weeks or if not, I would select another product. We have plenty of great options to choose from such as CEL M-Test, CEL Cloma-Plex, SNS Optimize-T, and many more.

The energy effect from Stano-Plex is not a stimulant type of energy, it would be best described as more of a feel good energy and having more energy throughout the day type of effect. Some people may experience a little of that with dosing a couple times per week, but that benefit would definitely be more pronounced with daily use.

The libido benefits may be seen by some people the way you're saying, but they too would definitely be more pronounced with daily use.

You asked about sides - Stano-Plex contains Epiandrosterone and VASO6, and Epiandrosterone in general is considered pretty mild and is not commonly associated with side effects in general.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the Black Friday sale is now live for SNS, CEL, and Muscle Addiction.

Stano-Plex 300 - for a limited time, only 41.99 per bottle with coupon code blackfriday30

Stano-Plex 300 - 2 pack - for a limited time, only 76.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

Stano-Plex 300 - 3 pack - for a limited time, only 104.99 with coupon code blackfriday30