Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll probably go 12 to start. At least 4 weeks as the main focus then maybe toss something on top of it after that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In4 a 4-6 bottle run. When would u expect other retailers to have stock? (Dps for example)
Strong Supplement Shop will have it up for sale on July 9th and I would expect that other retailers will have it up and available the following week. That could change based on if it sells out.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Strong Supplement Shop will have it up for sale on July 9th and I would expect that other retailers will have it up and available the following week. That could change based on if it sells out.
Will SNS have it available on your site during the 25% discount sale?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will SNS have it available on your site during the 25% discount sale?
It wouldn't be on the SNS website because Competitive Edge Labs is a separate company and website.

We will have it listed on the CEL site and may do a discount code for it but it will most likely be comparably priced with retailers; we rarely ever do anything on new products to undercut and upset retailers.

Speaking of the CEL website, we just now put Stano-Plex on the CEL website with a discount code. You can go the the CEL Facebook page and like and/or share the post and get the code.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever ran Korean mistletoe solo or in another stack? I know research is still out a bit but was custious to hear results as it seems to be one of the pillar compounds here.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever ran Korean mistletoe solo or in another stack? I know research is still out a bit but was custious to hear results as it seems to be one of the pillar compounds here.
I’ve used K1ngslayer a ton (I’d be willing to bet close to more than anyone other than those connected to OL).

It’s the only product previously to have 2g KME.

While it may have other ingredients (that I’m sure help the formula), I have mostly continued it so often for the KME benefits.

I notice increased body composition shifts (versus time not using it, such as less fat gain or quicker fat loss), improved recovery (both intraworkout-set to set- and inter workout from one day to the next), and improvements in endurance tolerance (improved time to exhaustion and volume tolerances).

Again I’m sure the other KS ingredients help (I love that product), but based on the research and my experiences I’ve been hunting for more KME now and can’t wait to test this.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It wouldn't be on the SNS website because Competitive Edge Labs is a separate company and website.

We will have it listed on the CEL site and may do a discount code for it but it will most likely be comparably priced with retailers; we rarely ever do anything on new products to undercut and upset retailers.

Speaking of the CEL website, we just now put Stano-Plex on the CEL website with a discount code. You can go the the CEL Facebook page and like and/or share the post and get the code.
Oh yeah oops lol

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Debating on running this with the new BMP, not sure how my wallet will feel about it though haha. Too many good releases happening right now

Reactions: 00A
00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Debating on running this with the new BMP, not sure how my wallet will feel about it though haha. Too many good releases happening right now
Not going to lie, was looking at BMP before CEL, very different, get both and compare!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's my plan for a stack too

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never had a chance to use that either. Potentially interesting combo.

The more I read the more I’m intrigued by AE. There are a lot of synergistic pathways going on.

I am hoping this could lead to some potent performance boosts (ATP/mitochondrial supercharging + glycogen utilization + RRE EPO-like benefits + enhanced blood flow to spread this all around). 🤯

It looks like it should be crazy well rounded on its own, but I know everyone loves stacking stuff. I’ll probably take it solo a bit, but already thinking about how Robuvit (increased ribosomal activity and urolithin production) will go great with it.

For those of you on a health kick, the Primavie (and theoretically other mitochondrial “helpers”) should improve any COQ10 use.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not going to lie, was looking at BMP before CEL, very different, get both and compare!
Exactly what I’ll be doing!

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm I’ll have to look into that now lol. Ppl always getting creative with stacks

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve used K1ngslayer a ton (I’d be willing to bet close to more than anyone other than those connected to OL).

It’s the only product previously to have 2g KME.

While it may have other ingredients (that I’m sure help the formula), I have mostly continued it so often for the KME benefits.

I notice increased body composition shifts (versus time not using it, such as less fat gain or quicker fat loss), improved recovery (both intraworkout-set to set- and inter workout from one day to the next), and improvements in endurance tolerance (improved time to exhaustion and volume tolerances).

Again I’m sure the other KS ingredients help (I love that product), but based on the research and my experiences I’ve been hunting for more KME now and can’t wait to test this.
This is awesome feedback for KME. This product really does have it all - may aid in positive body composition, endurance, recovery, and overall health

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is awesome feedback for KME. This product really does have it all - may aid in positive body composition, endurance, recovery, and overall health
Ya it is one of my favorite ingredients currently, that’s why AE has me so stoked.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any word if it’s gonna be discounted ?
I can’t speak for them. To the best of my knowledge it will be 49.95 which I think is a great price.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any idea when dps will have it since they always have 20% off
Unsure I just hit em up

IMG_1652.JPG

Found this as well .. damn near cheap for one of the best natty out there

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep grabbed this with my 4th order. Damn good deal, they still have the extra 5% off on top of that until the end of the day today!
I wish A.E. was up today. I would love to get a couple of bottles of A.E. and m-test. I guess I am going to have to wait. I did grab some stress and anxiety support through that site. Strong is just to expensive for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep grabbed this with my 4th order. Damn good deal, they still have the extra 5% off on top of that until the end of the day today!
Nice that is a heck of a deal .. I grabbed some on the 4th

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish A.E. was up today. I would love to get a couple of bottles of A.E. and m-test. I guess I am going to have to wait. I did grab some stress and anxiety support through that site. Strong is just to expensive for me.
I would grab mtest now and then get AE later for Mtest savings if they go away you will end up paying more even with separate shipping

But if they keep mtest like this along with AE yea will be a heck of a score

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any idea when dps will have it since they always have 20% off
DPS should have it in next week but I wouldn’t make the assumption they’ll be 49.95 & be 20% off. I can’t speak for them on that.

I hope that everyone will be happy w the price on this being that it will be selling for the same price as other products w less than half the ingredients.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DPS should have it in next week but I wouldn’t make the assumption they’ll be 49.95 & be 20% off. I can’t speak for them on that.

I hope that everyone will be happy w the price on this being that it will be selling for the same price as other products w less than half the ingredients.
Ya I’m fine spending $50 for all those ingredients.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep telling myself I don’t need to spend any more on supps and I have 4 bottles of BMP on the way but damnit if DPS does have 20% off it’s probably going to be too tempting.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is 15% the best deal we should expect to see? I’m good with that just dont want to pull the trigger yet if it turns out to be a little better

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is 15% the best deal we should expect to see? I’m good with that just dont want to pull the trigger yet if it turns out to be a little better
There's really no way to tell as its up to the vendors what they want to offer in terms of sales... FWIW, 15% off is a pretty good amount for most vendors so I wouldn't expect to see much more except maybe for like black friday or something (and even then maybe not more than that)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
15% but then Free shipping (at least it was for me) = win. The other places that give 20% off, still then charge shipping, so it evens it out a bit.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
15% but then Free shipping (at least it was for me) = win. The other places that give 20% off, still then charge shipping, so it evens it out a bit.
Who had free shipping?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's really no way to tell as its up to the vendors what they want to offer in terms of sales... FWIW, 15% off is a pretty good amount for most vendors so I wouldn't expect to see much more except maybe for like black friday or something (and even then maybe not more than that)
True enough. I like strong supps so I’ll throw them my money

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong. I ordered 4 bottles though so maybe they have an order $ max before they offer that, IDK
Yes sir. Appreciate the love and it’s currently available with that discount. Link below to product. I’m gonna grab some my next order as well. Such a solid formula.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I managed to order A.E. off strong LAST night at like...7pm...it was up and ready to go. Confirmation and everything.

I had a different coupon code tho. Grabbed some M-Test to pair with it also.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I managed to order A.E. off strong LAST night at like...7pm...it was up and ready to go. Confirmation and everything.

I had a different coupon code tho. Grabbed some M-Test to pair with it also.
That’ll be an awesome run - enjoy

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Help spread the word please and let your social media and non-AM friends know about Anabolic Effect.

The more you help us spread the word, the sooner and more new exciting products we can offer.