Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@booneman77 @sns8778 - thanks for the responses.

The ingredient profile (including the dosages) on M-Test is actually quite insane (in a good way, especially for mood and libido I can imagine) and I'm positive people will see great results from it but I'm gonna pass for now, only because I already take 4 of the ingredients (L-Dopa, Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Tongkat Ali) as part of my Nootropics mix.

I'll go with Epi-Plex and do as you suggest and dose away from X-Gels. I'll probably pick up 2 bottles and also 2 bottle of AE and see if I can make it a 16 weeks run like this:

Week 1-4 AE + X-Gels + Alphamax
Week 4-8 AE + X-Gels + Alphamax
Week 8-12 AE + X-Gels + Epi-Plex
Week 12-16 AE + Epi-Plex

I've seen some people run ArA on consecutive days but it always looked like a minority to me, I've done ArA twice before and only on workout days, maybe I'll try to switch it up next time - or maybe do the last weeks 8-12 everyday? Also would you recommend going over 2g dosage?
This looks pretty amazing, I am super jealous! haha

As far as ArA as long as you are working out at least 4 days per week I wouldn't see any real need to dose on off days or more than 2g.

Dosing pre allows for optimal "usage" of the ArA making it more effective per gram (so to speak).

With ArA we are looking for a shift in the fatty acid content/percentage within us and it takes time for this to happen. Think of it similar to creatine loading arguments (not that this is in anyway similar to creatine) in the sense that you will reach a "saturation" (or when the ArA really becomes maximally effective) at a certain point and you can either do that by dosing higher and reaching that sooner (but then I'd also recommend for a shorter cycle) or you can dose a bit lower and reach this at a little slower rate, but allow for probably a longer cycle.

I hope that makes sense. I just finished a circuit with 30 cal assault bike intervals at the end and can't see particularly straight so that paragraph above may not be my finest piece of work.

TLDR for your proposed length 1-1.5g pre-workout would be optimal for ArA.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@booneman77 @sns8778 - thanks for the responses.

The ingredient profile (including the dosages) on M-Test is actually quite insane (in a good way, especially for mood and libido I can imagine) and I'm positive people will see great results from it but I'm gonna pass for now, only because I already take 4 of the ingredients (L-Dopa, Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Tongkat Ali) as part of my Nootropics mix.

I'll go with Epi-Plex and do as you suggest and dose away from X-Gels. I'll probably pick up 2 bottles and also 2 bottle of AE and see if I can make it a 16 weeks run like this:

Week 1-4 AE + X-Gels + Alphamax
Week 4-8 AE + X-Gels + Alphamax
Week 8-12 AE + X-Gels + Epi-Plex
Week 12-16 AE + Epi-Plex

I've seen some people run ArA on consecutive days but it always looked like a minority to me, I've done ArA twice before and only on workout days, maybe I'll try to switch it up next time - or maybe do the last weeks 8-12 everyday? Also would you recommend going over 2g dosage?
Resolve gave a good reply above about ARA. I think that some people may notice better results by dosing it daily and some may not.

Overall, your 16 week layout looks great to me. On my own 16 week run, I'm going to be doing Anabolic Effect & Epi-Plex and I already use M-Test daily plus other basics. And I rotate VasoForce XT and Super Swole for my pre, based mainly on whether I have time to make a drink or just pop some pills. I'm sure I'll add in another thing or two during the run but that's going to be my foundation I believe.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Debating on getting vector or Anabolic Effect. Never used either. Whats your take on both?
Anabolic has the three ingredients in Vector, double the Korean Mistletoe dosage, plus 4 branded ingredients that all have clinical studies on them - PrimaVie, ActiGin, AstraGin, and S7.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anabolic has the three ingredients in Vector, double the Korean Mistletoe dosage, plus 4 branded ingredients that all have clinical studies on them - PrimaVie, ActiGin, AstraGin, and S7.
Gotta agree here that AE is basically more+better. For the price, its a no-brainer to go with Anabolic Effect assuming they're pretty close.