Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only ingredient that would work acutely is the S7 though correct? Isn’t everything else just beneficial using consistently?
All the ingredients have performance and endurance benefits. While you would likely still notice a difference not taking it PWO, it’s just that much better when you do!

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Just got done reading the entire thread, really nice feedback in here. Will check out all the logs now, but as it stands I think im going to try this after im done with my Ara run. Will keep an eye on the EU distributors and see if I can save a buck or two on a 12 week run.
From personal experience I'd say SSS is your best bet. Cheaper than the UK, and the postage is fast. Ive no affiliation, but they have become my go to.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Just got done reading the entire thread, really nice feedback in here. Will check out all the logs now, but as it stands I think im going to try this after im done with my Ara run. Will keep an eye on the EU distributors and see if I can save a buck or two on a 12 week run.
From personal experience I'd say SSS is your best bet. Cheaper than the UK, and the postage is fast. Ive no affiliation, but they have become my go to.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually tried an order from SSS back in 2018. They sent it twice and it never reached me so I just gave it up. They offered me store credit for it but since the orders never came thru I just let it go. It’s been over a year now so I expect it has disappeared into the ether by now.

But to not derail this thread completely I will say that I have some AE on the way!

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The only ingredient that would work acutely is the S7 though correct? Isn’t everything else just beneficial using consistently?
Anecdotally I like Actigin around my workouts. I usually take some with pre-workout meal and/or during training when not using Anabolic Effect.

I wouldn't sweat it though a ton. If it works out that timing around your workout is easy do that, if not just get the total servings in. It is definitely a more "just take consistently" vs "needs to be used acutely pre" type product.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anecdotally I like Actigin around my workouts. I usually take some with pre-workout meal and/or during training when not using Anabolic Effect.

I wouldn't sweat it though a ton. If it works out that timing around your workout is easy do that, if not just get the total servings in. It is definitely a more "just take consistently" vs "needs to be used acutely pre" type product.
That’s what I thought, and I don’t mean disrespect to anyone when I say...there’s a strong placebo-like fascination on this forum. Don’t know what else to call it. But with almost every new product that comes out, the inevitable “can I take this preworkout?!” question comes out.

Anyway, I always train fasted so taking anything requiring food preworkout doesn’t work for me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyway, I always train fasted so taking anything requiring food preworkout doesn’t work for me.
I typically workout fasted as well- or close to it. AE doesn’t require food upon dosing and has been well tolerated by people on an empty stomach. Bottom line, you will discover on your own what works best for you. Doesn’t hurt to try a bottle and experiment!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can anyone comment how this compares to vector? I enjoyed vector it gave me unreal pumps and fullness.
i liked vector .. but Anabolic Effect is on whole another level, if you liked vector you will prolly love AE .. compare the ingrident label ..same price and get more then twice the stuff

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone following the thread know that we are running a New Year Sale from now thru Jan 4th for 30% off.
Coupon code: newyears30

This code is valid on the SNS and Competitive Edge Labs website and even applies to already discounted stacks.

That makes the pricing for Anabolic Effect:

Anabolic Effect - Normal Price: 59.99/Sale Price: 41.99
https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect/

Anabolic Effect - 2 Bottles - Normal Price: 109.99/Sale Price: 76.99
https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect-2-pack/

Anabolic Effect - 3 bottles - Normal Price: 149.99/Sale Price: 104.99
https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect-3-pack/

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stock up on AE fellas on the new years sale .. hands down best natural muscle builder

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shoot at that price it is stupid not to try some out.

I'd stock up, but honestly I love it so much I don't mind paying full price and just grabbing it when I need it. I have a bad tendency to "overuse" things because it sits in my pantry...I'd never cycle off this if I had it sitting there. :LOL:

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to let everyone following the thread know that we are running a New Year Sale from now thru Jan 4th for 30% off.
Coupon code: newyears30

This code is valid on the SNS and Competitive Edge Labs website and even applies to already discounted stacks.

That makes the pricing for Anabolic Effect:

Anabolic Effect - Normal Price: 59.99/Sale Price: 41.99
https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect/

Anabolic Effect - 2 Bottles - Normal Price: 109.99/Sale Price: 76.99
https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect-2-pack/

Anabolic Effect - 3 bottles - Normal Price: 149.99/Sale Price: 104.99
https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect-3-pack/
If only it was that price in the UK

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In the UK it works out around $72 per bottle ,to be fair though it’s about the same as follidrone etc
oh ok yeah so thats about the same for pple in US .. you just get way too much when going with CEL

but yeah the difference btwn US to canada/uk is insane

for us americans we wish we can get those ph/roids at american price lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just bought 3 more!

quick question: could the Astragin or Green Coffee bean effect blood sugar? Astragalus and panax noto extract combine is also Innoslim, or are they different extracts?
I’m cutting and considering adding in SNS Green coffee bean extract and Innoslim but if they are the same and enough, then I won’t...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just bought 3 more!

quick question: could the Astragin or Green Coffee bean effect blood sugar? Astragalus and panax noto extract combine is also Innoslim, or are they different extracts?
I’m cutting and considering adding in SNS Green coffee bean extract and Innoslim but if they are the same and enough, then I won’t...
Green Coffee Bean Extract is commonly used for blood sugar as related to fat loss.

If my understanding is correct, Innoslim is similar to AstraGin but a little more specialized towards cutting but I may be mistaken. I emailed briefly with them about the ingredient but hadn't read over all the information lately.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just bought 3 more!

IIRC, Green Coffee Bean exerts a lot of its effects on blocking carbohydrate absorption/uptake. I don’t believe that’s its only MoA, just one I remember. So in that sense, it could impact blood sugar.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Woke up dizzy with the room spinning this morning...lasted for 4 hours. Still don’t feel 100% right but didn’t take any AE today just in case that was it somehow. Maybe an interaction with my telmisartan? Either way, I might restart in a few days and see if it happens again but not sure. Good thing I was off for New Years because I couldn’t have drove like that 😂. No other recent supplement/drug changes...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up dizzy with the room spinning this morning...lasted for 4 hours. Still don’t feel 100% right but didn’t take any AE today just in case that was it somehow. Maybe an interaction with my telmisartan? Either way, I might restart in a few days and see if it happens again but not sure. Good thing I was off for New Years because I couldn’t have drove like that 😂. No other recent supplement/drug changes...
oh dang that suxs .. how long you been on telmisartan ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
oh dang that suxs .. how long you been on telmisartan ?
2-3 years. Feel fine today. Might restart again try again but I don’t know. That was a little scary 👀

I get side effects from almost everything these days 🤬

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2-3 years. Feel fine today. Might restart again try again but I don’t know. That was a little scary 👀

I get side effects from almost everything these days 🤬
haha i know that feeling lol

realityy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
loving this. I’m stronger, fuller, and gives me insane endurance, I could legit train all day.

it also noticeably improves my mind muscle connection. I’m curious what ingredient would be doing this? It’s like it’s activating all my muscle fibers. I even notice it when I’m walking I can activate my glutes/hams/legs and entire body in general much more. Interesting

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
loving this. I’m stronger, fuller, and gives me insane endurance, I could legit train all day.

it also noticeably improves my mind muscle connection. I’m curious what ingredient would be doing this? It’s like it’s activating all my muscle fibers. I even notice it when I’m walking I can activate my glutes/hams/legs and entire body in general much more. Interesting
nice glad you are liking it .. yes know the feeling when i run AE or cycle of stano-plex .. legit have to force myself out saying hey u have work in the morning lol

I think its more of the combination of all the stuff & accute dosages that can lead to better lifestyle in gym on this product.

AE will drastically increase your VO2 & ATP production which always helps you think clear & push heavier weights .. and at the same time recovery is amazing :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Awesome. Thank you for sharing your feedback, I'm very glad to hear that you're pleased with it.

For the mind-muscle connection, it is likely that that is a combination of ingredients working together to do that rather than one ingredient on its own. The word 'synergy' has become so thrown around and over-used in this industry as a marketing tactic, but Anabolic Effect really was designed with a lot of synergistic effects of ingredients in mind.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just picked these up from the post office. After reading all the great feedback i decided to jump on the gain train myself. Im on week 5 of my first Ara run right now so ill hold of starting AE untill im done with that. But i think doing AE after Ara should be pretty awesome!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 189844

Just picked these up from the post office. After reading all the great feedback i decided to jump on the gain train myself. Im on week 5 of my first Ara run right now so ill hold of starting AE untill im done with that. But i think doing AE after Ara should be pretty awesome!
That should be an awesome run. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
9 days in on my 8 weeks cycle and feeling it daily now .. love this stuff.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I missed out on the 3 pack sale. Know when the next sale will be?
2 websites still have it on sale

2 for $80 on one site

3 for $120 on the other you can get

Original $50-55/piece

I’m traveling and gonna be on phone and can’t copy the link . It’s posted under our sns sub forum

If can’t find it feel free to msg me

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like the 30% off sale has been extended until 1/18.
Yes, it has been extended thru the 18th. 30% off all purchases even including already discounted stacks.
Code: newyears30

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Some great knowledge being shared on this thread! Couple questions, if I could.

- Several months ago, I bought this and BMP but I had to stop due to heart palpitations. In reviewing one of the BMP threads, it looks like that might been the culprit, as a couple guys reported a stim-like effect. But in reading this thread, I don't see any side effects except diarrhea. Is it a fair guess that BMP caused my issue? I was not taking anything else and the heart palpitations stopped as soon as I stopped both supplements.

- In reviewing the label, would the Shilajit prevent women from using? Thanks guys.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

- Several months ago, I bought this and BMP but I had to stop due to heart palpitations. In reviewing one of the BMP threads, it looks like that might been the culprit, as a couple guys reported a stim-like effect. But in reading this thread, I don't see any side effects except diarrhea. Is it a fair guess that BMP caused my issue? I was not taking anything else and the heart palpitations stopped as soon as I stopped both supplements.

- In reviewing the label, would the Shilajit prevent women from using? Thanks guys.
I am unsure how either could cause heart palpitations, but as far as AE is concerned I haven't seen anything that would even seem to remotely indicate that could happen or others have had it happen.

No Shilajit is commonly used in women for various different issues and poses no problem in taking.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Resolve gave a good answer above.

I don't comment on other companies products myself, so I can't speak for BMP but have read the same as you that some people report stim like effects. There is nothing in Anabolic Effect that should cause heart palpitations. As far as diarrhea, we have only seen that mentioned the time in this thread, we haven't received any other reports of it; although that can happen with almost any herbals and usually be offset by taking them with meals.

Shilajit is a great ingredient for women and market wide in the general health category is widely used in many women's formulations.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Finishing up my 2nd bottle. Noticing a lot Of improvements in my recomp.

picking up another bottle and continuing till I’m done with epi-plex and then I’ll be stacking AE with FD2 for 12 weeks.
Awesome to hear! I'll be interested to see how you like it stacked with FD2 vs straight epi-plex