sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any issues dosing this alongside BMP, Forskolin or a GDA containing Berberine? I obviously won't be dosing the berberine and forskolin together.
Not that I'm aware of. I've seen several great reports of people stacking it with GlycoPhase (GDA).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No nothing bad to say .. so far very much impressed and I’m using it in a pct after epi Andro .. so if it shines in PCT for me .. it’s an A+

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any issues dosing this alongside BMP, Forskolin or a GDA containing Berberine? I obviously won't be dosing the berberine and forskolin together.
Why are the concerns of berberine with forskolin?

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Although I don't have means to get stuff from US, I could get my hands on some from UK, 3 weeks ago I received my order, these M-test and AE bottles are huge! (Never have time to post...)

Currently running a stash once finished will use it and see what can this deliver.

Also got some xfactor and xgels.. don't know if should use them together or not as will be doing recomp on maintenance kcal with some strength workouts... will make a post in coming weeks to see suggestions 😁

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Although I don't have means to get stuff from US, I could get my hands on some from UK, 3 weeks ago I received my order, these M-test and AE bottles are huge! (Never have time to post...)

Currently running a stash once finished will use it and see what can this deliver.

Also got some xfactor and xgels.. don't know if should use them together or not as will be doing recomp on maintenance kcal with some strength workouts... will make a post in coming weeks to see suggestions

View attachment 187234
Someone raided the powermyself sale I see

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They are the smallest bottles that we can use to hold 180 capsules haha.

Glad to see you stocked up. I hope you'll enjoy it.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Someone raided the powermyself sale I see
lol, this was just before "sale", they just have is 3-4 times x year a believe? and brexit is close.. don´t know how will things move on from there..

the other stash will be in another thread, to be honest i went a bit crazy..

They are the smallest bottles that we can use to hold 180 capsules haha.

Glad to see you stocked up. I hope you'll enjoy it.
i can understand, i actually forgot it was 3 caps twice a day.. lol. in pictures they look all the same "tiny" 60-90caps tubs

Last edited:

Tinyme

Awards
Do I need to do pct or anything after I’m done with effect and m test?

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Any issues with dosing Anabolic Effect at the same time as PCT Assist? I'm doing it pre workout and again around dinner time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope as stated by resolve should be fine .. im finsihing up my run soon .. loved the stuff, cant wait to stack it now that i know what it brings to the table.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes it's been giving me problems lately.
We haven't heard any reports of this at all besides the person you replied to with your post. My suggestion is if that's the case would be to make sure you take it with a meal.

Vsavoia

Awards
Hey guys have what may seem like a silly question. Been taking AE for 2 weeks now definitely feeling the fullness effect and liking that not much else at this point. Anyway my question is there anything that may remotely affect or cause a false positive for anything they look at for a drug test for employment, starting a new job and just want to be sure. I know it’s all natural and in the test booster/hormonal optimization area. Just thought I would ask
Thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys have what may seem like a silly question. Been taking AE for 2 weeks now definitely feeling the fullness effect and liking that not much else at this point. Anyway my question is there anything that may remotely affect or cause a false positive for anything they look at for a drug test for employment, starting a new job and just want to be sure. I know it’s all natural and in the test booster/hormonal optimization area. Just thought I would ask
Thanks
Hey .. glad you are liking the run and no worries that is a different type of drug test .. and yes it is all natural even if you were competing would still pass a test imo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok awesome thanks! Also is it necessary to dose PCT Assist with food or can I take it fasted without issue?
Recommended with food .

I have done fasted with no issues .. everyone is different .. u can try fasted and if you feel any upset stomach dose it with food

I leave for work around 6am and breakfast is at 8am and I never had an issue or have heard any1

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Recommended with food .

I have done fasted with no issues .. everyone is different .. u can try fasted and if you feel any upset stomach dose it with food

I leave for work around 6am and breakfast is at 8am and I never had an issue or have heard any1
OK thanks brotha. It doesn't bother my stomach at all, just wanted to make sure I wasn't goofing up the absorption or something like that by not taking with a meal.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OK thanks brotha. It doesn't bother my stomach at all, just wanted to make sure I wasn't goofing up the absorption or something like that by not taking with a meal.
Nah no issue there. I take most of my stuff fasted and never have issues

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope all a preference.. but what ever u take will help it absorb better since it has good amount of piperline

So taking protein power or any other supplements at the same time is ideal and will enhance them as will better

Best of luck on the run.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks
with CEl or SNS you never have to worry about products being spiked. Great quality products and your getting what’s on the label

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update after coming back to this stuff with a picture of the craziness going on.
What’s up guys? I’m back.

So my usual best gauge of a products efficacy is if I use it again and get benefit and then keep using down the road.

Well I’m 2-3 weeks deep into bottle 1 of a new run. I kept things simple for the initial log avoid cofounding issues, but this time I’ve been running with 4 caps daily of VasoForce XT on top of pretty much the same staples I always run.

Pumps with initial 1-2 weeks were pretty intense and the Vaso6 and rest of VasoForce XT really kicked in fast (I posted in my review of that a shot of my vascularity).

Well this third week of Anabolic Effect has just been stupid. KME seems to pump me up (similar feel when I used to run K1ngslayer) and I’ve had to drop to 2 caps daily of VasoForce XT and pumps are still even better.

No real comparison pics but I’m supposed to be into a decent bit of a gaining phase, but check this vascularity and leanness out. This is right before bed, so not pumped or after a workout. 👀

So yes I think this stuff is legit and I think I’ve found a good go to for awhile. 👍

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yeah gains

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i´m about to finish my first month of BMP+AE+Mtest run, and few things to say:

- Recomp is great! till the extent that currently binging and still not gaining much fat (ok, not exagerating but it has been over 2 weeks binging at night before bed and since last 2 days i can see i´ve lost cuts..)
- veins coming out after meals!

maybe there are some cons?, i don´t know if this is only happening to me, but since i´m "ON", the stools are really really hard and uncomfortable…. any suggestions?

dont see any improvement in any another aspect to be honest, but also a point to be noted is that i started using this in middle of my "pct" with clomid+provi+tamox/6bromo.

so far Loving it!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i´m about to finish my first month of BMP+AE+Mtest run, and few things to say:

- Recomp is great! till the extent that currently binging and still not gaining much fat (ok, not exagerating but it has been over 2 weeks binging at night before bed and since last 2 days i can see i´ve lost cuts..)
- veins coming out after meals!

maybe there are some cons?, i don´t know if this is only happening to me, but since i´m "ON", the stools are really really hard and uncomfortable…. any suggestions?

dont see any improvement in any another aspect to be honest, but also a point to be noted is that i started using this in middle of my "pct" with clomid+provi+tamox/6bromo.

so far Loving it!
What dosage for the bromo ?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

so far Loving it!
yeah, some depends on where the person is starting from as far as their baseline physique and what else they recently or are currently taking. I wouldn't imagine you'd notice much in a month with where you're currently at.

Reactions: SMS
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got done reading the entire thread, really nice feedback in here. Will check out all the logs now, but as it stands I think im going to try this after im done with my Ara run. Will keep an eye on the EU distributors and see if I can save a buck or two on a 12 week run.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got done reading the entire thread, really nice feedback in here. Will check out all the logs now, but as it stands I think im going to try this after im done with my Ara run. Will keep an eye on the EU distributors and see if I can save a buck or two on a 12 week run.
I’d bet you can pick it up for a good deal on either Xmas or New Years sales

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
best time to stock up is coming up boys :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
best time to stock up is coming up boys :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it best to take 2 with each meal or 3 twice a day with breakfast/dinner?
Either will work . I like split into 2 doses .. breakfast and then pre/bedtime

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just take 3 caps with pre-workout meal (2nd meal) and with last meal of the day.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took 2 capsule doses 3 times per day- while making sure 1 of those doses was taken PWO. You don’t want to miss the strength, endurance, and muscle fullness benefits when utilizing it PWO IMO..
The only ingredient that would work acutely is the S7 though correct? Isn’t everything else just beneficial using consistently?