Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Updated: For full Anabolic Effect write up, renders, and details, you can go to page 12 and start at post 580:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/cel-anabolic-effect-natural-anabolic.311615/page-12#post-6249170

Anabolic Effect will be available Tuesday, July 9th, 2019.

Anabolic Effect
The Ultimate Natural Anabolic Powerhouse

We've always been a company that is more over science than marketing and tended in the past to just release new products without much buildup or hype or teasing their releases. You'll still see that happen sometimes but on special occasions like with Anabolic Effect, we want to let people in on some details and get them excited because this is going to be a truly extraordinary product and worth getting very very excited about.

Highlights:
  • 7 High End Active Ingredients
  • 4 Licensed Branded Ingredients
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
Anabolic Effect won't just raise the bar for natural anabolics, it's going to take the bar and and beat all existing preconceived notions upside the head with it and then completely redefine the category itself.
Anabolic Effect will contain 7 high end natural anabolic ingredients including 4 licensed branded ingredients and clinically researched key ingredients and bring them together to create the ultimate natural anabolic powerhouse.

Anabolic + Anti-Catabolic + Endurance Enhancing + Fat Burning =
The Gold Standard of Natural Anabolics

This will be the official discussion and update thread for Anabolic Effect.

We will post launch updates when we can and answer any questions that we can based on information we are allowed to release at the time.

And while we won't be able to officially reveal the ingredients before the product launch, we would love some discussion as to what you hope will be included or what else you would like to see from Competitive Edge Labs. This particular formula is finalized but this is going to be a busy year for CEL so we would love to hear ideas from you as to what you'd like to see.

Attachments

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats with the other ingredients in there? Sns needs to trying and make capsules more friendly for ppl enough of thoose toxins.. if I take 10 different pills per day.. im sure it eventually effect me... just a saying not trying to discourage ppl from product
It's hard to take this statement in any way other than disparaging, especially when you say that you're 'sure' and its absolutely not true.

Just because some companies choose to not list the 'other ingredients' or excipients doesn't mean they aren't there. Some companies that list the word 'none' on their other ingredients for capsules are absolutely full of it because the capsule itself has ingredients that make it up and also some materials absolutely have to have excipients mixed with them as flow materials or they would be a clumpy gooey mess. These excipients aren't mixed in for the hell of it or no reason; they're blended with the ingredient to ensure that it 'flows' on the production equipment more efficiently for a uniform dosage per capsule and to keep the powder from being hydroscopic and absorbing moisture and being a clumpy mess inside the capsule; and if the capsules are close to full and this effect happens it can cause capsules to pop open.

Look at any major company whether in the bodybuilding segment or general health segment - take NOW Foods for example, they list their other ingredients because legally you're supposed to. Years ago, the FDA wasn't strict on this and many of the bodybuilding companies didn't do that. Those days have past. The companies that aren't doing it are taking big chances and if they ever get a GMP FDA inspection are likely going to regret it.

Basically, you're criticizing SNS for being truthful in labeling about other ingredients and not lying to consumers.

In regards to these other ingredients you're calling toxins:

Capsule Shell (Vegetable Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide):
- Vegetable Cellulose - what the capsule is made of
- Titanium Dioxide - This is what makes the capsule white. (so think about that - whether a company lists it or not, if there is white in your capsule, it has titanium dioxide).

Other Ingredients/Excipients/Flow Materials:
DiCalcium Phosphate - a form of calcium found in everything from children's breakfast cereal to calcium supplements.

Magnesium Stearate - form of magnesium used to help increase solubulity and mixing of foods, cosmetics, and dietary supplements and has GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) status.

Silicon Dioxide (Silica) - GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) status and used well into the thousands of milligrams a day in many hair, skin and nails supplements. Many companies even make single ingredient silica products for hair, skin, and nail health.

Another irony is that we have even been using Veggie caps on products like this and you still made a comment like the above one.

I tried to explain this as nicely as I can and I'm really not trying to be rude, but you basically took a shot at SNS for being truthful in labeling about other ingredients and not lying to consumers and following the law.

If you'd like to continue this conversation, please take it to pm's or the thread about things you'd like to see from us.

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would seem hard to believe this product wouldn’t contain Epi but then CEL already sells that as a stand-alone so maybe not.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
time frame for release?
ETA is hopefully a couple weeks. I don't like to ever give exacts because in this industry delays are the norm rather than the exception haha.

Excited about this .. gonna blow out all these overpriced products :)
This product will sell for around the same price as other natural anabolics but will have a lot more in it in terms of ingredients.

Would seem hard to believe this product wouldn’t contain Epi but then CEL already sells that as a stand-alone so maybe not.
Anabolic Effect will not have Epicatechin in it but would make a great stack with Epi-Plex.

Also: Peak02 for sure.
PeakO2 is a great ingredient for endurance but it won't be in Anabolic Effect as it doesn't fit the goal of the product and also because the daily dosage is so high that it add 3 extra caps per day the formula just to include it.

I’m thinking ElevATP as well
Not in this one. I like ElevATP for certain types of formulas but I don't think it would add anything to this particular formulation.

Anabolic effect/x gels stack

I hadn't even thought about that but yes, that would make for a great stack for people that like X-Gels.

i will stack this with reduce xt :p
It would make for a great stack with Reduce XT.

I hope not. A lot of folks cannot do ARA. Would be disappointed
I think he meant that people that did like ARA could stack it with X-Gels. It won't have ARA in it.

I want this yesterday. What's the ETA on the release?
It shouldn't be long; hopefully in the next couple of weeks :)

Probably a given this has 5-alpha hydroxy laxogenin
Nope. I'm not sold on that ingredient. There is definitely consumer demand for that ingredient but I feel like adding it to this formula would really being doing the formula a disservice, a very expensive disservice.

I'm interested in seeing what is in this. Hopefully no 5-alpha hydroxy laxogenin. I feel it would add to the cost and do nothing. Just an expensive filler to me.
^^^^ :)

Now this might be just what im looking for.

I hope it turns out better than Ultra Test.

Cant wait to see whats in it.
There are a couple of different products on the market named Ultra Test so I'm not sure which one you're referring to, but if you're looking for a strong test booster I would suggest looking into M-Test if you haven't.

Hopefully you'll be pleased with the formula on this. I think you'll find that in terms of being a properly dosed strong formulation, there won't be anything else in the category like it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this product will be more of a natural anabolic as opposed to something like a test booster that is more androgenic?
Anabolic Effect will be a natural anabolic formula but will have some ingredients that also have clinical data showing that they support increases in testosterone as well.

Well that long response is great since it eliminated some of the industry's overused ingredients! KME? PA? Ursolic Acid? Ecdy? We shall see!
We cannot confirm any of the ingredients quite yet but I will say that there will not be Phosphatidic Acid in it. To go with the branded version, the expense is so high that it doesn't really allow you to build out a well-rounded formula around it.

We had considered doing a PA supplement under the SNS line as a single ingredient product but when we explored demand on it, not many people seemed too excited about it.

Might this have Anacyclus Pyrethrum ?
It does not. At one time we considered that as some people do like the ingredient, but there are a lot of people that don't seem to care for it. It is something we may be open to using in a different formula or offering under SNS as a single ingredient if it's something that people are really interested in.

Would this stack with M-Test??
Very very well. I plan to start that stack myself the day this arrives.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How'd you choose the dose? I thought 600 mg was what has been studied, but I could be wrong. Either way, that two bottle deal sounds nice!
They have so many studies on it that 600 mg. was used in some and 695 mg was used in some. The thought was if we did 600 mg., that leaves room for people to nit pick and say we tried to save money or cut corners or that such and such study wouldn't apply. The 695 mg. dose covers all the bases :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Off subject, but for those following along, the ingredient panel and write up for Lean Edge is now available.

Lean Edge is in my opinion by far the most comprehensive stimulant free fat burner available.

Highlights:
- 15 High End Active Ingredients including 5 Licensed Branded Ingredients
- Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
- Supports Fat Burning, Increased Metabolism, Appetite Control, Cortisol Control, Positive Mood, & Much More

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/lean-edge-stimulant-free-fat-burner-15-active-ingredients.311763/page-2#post-6241853

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha I think I’ll just sit this one out and let SNS do their thing. I have a few ideas though.

That is a marketing gimmick in the industry that actually means nothing. They don’t specify an extraction and this method could be literally anything (and not anything useful). What people don’t realize is that plant material isn’t important: it’s what it’s extracted for, and where in the plant it comes from (think root, leaf, fruit/ flower, etc). A crude powder of just whole plant material at 100:1 literally means nothing lol. 100:1 of what?
I agree with you there. Extract of whole plant matter means nothing typically.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect will be released next Tuesday, July 9th and Strong Supplement Shop will be the first to have it in stock. That was one of the reasons my hands had been a little tied on what I could and couldn't say and the release was trying to finalize the details on that.

Write up coming within next 24 to 48 hours.

Anabolic Effect Label (Supp Facts) v2.png
Anabolic Effect Rendering (FRONT).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iv seen some awesome results with higher numbers . Even confirmed with the company .
Your statement about needing to use 200+ mg. of ActiGin per day is false.
Your statement about 50 mg. of ActiGin per day being low is false.

ActiGin is a patented ingredient from NuLiv Sciences who as the patent holder identify 50 mg. per day as the proper dosage for companies to use and as the dosage used in the majority of the studies. This is public information and it seems silly to argue or disagree on it.

No one is saying that you can't use more than 50 mg. but that doesn't change the fact that 50 mg. is the dosage recommended by the patent holder and is identified by them as the dosage that has been used in the majority of the studies. To imply otherwise is either to say that you know more about their own ingredient than they do or that you're saying they're lying, which wouldn't make sense because I'm sure they'd love to see people use as high a dosage as possible because that would translate into more kg's sold and more money for them.

Think about it, the higher the dosage used = the more kg's the patent holding company sells = the more kg's the more money they make; so they would have every financial incentive to promote higher dosing yet they identify 50 mg. as the correct dosage to formulate with.

When using clinically studied, licensed, branded ingredients, if using the clinically studied and confirmed dosage from the patent holding company isn't good enough for you, I'm not sure there's any pleasing you.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever ran Korean mistletoe solo or in another stack? I know research is still out a bit but was custious to hear results as it seems to be one of the pillar compounds here.
I’ve used K1ngslayer a ton (I’d be willing to bet close to more than anyone other than those connected to OL).

It’s the only product previously to have 2g KME.

While it may have other ingredients (that I’m sure help the formula), I have mostly continued it so often for the KME benefits.

I notice increased body composition shifts (versus time not using it, such as less fat gain or quicker fat loss), improved recovery (both intraworkout-set to set- and inter workout from one day to the next), and improvements in endurance tolerance (improved time to exhaustion and volume tolerances).

Again I’m sure the other KS ingredients help (I love that product), but based on the research and my experiences I’ve been hunting for more KME now and can’t wait to test this.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So is this fat burner being taken at the same time with the the rest of the stack? Always thought that taking a fat burner was pointless when bulking. Sincere question.

It is a stimulant free fat burner. I’m taking as I’m getting gains I want but keep holding on to unwanted belly fat. Hoping this will help. I’m not really on a bulk but more of a recomp

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So is this fat burner being taken at the same time with the the rest of the stack? Always thought that taking a fat burner was pointless when bulking. Sincere question.
Not at all .. I’m bulking all the time and I always threw in some sort of leaning products (old lean edge + reduce) worked well

Now can throw in new lean edge with AE/Mtest

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have sleep issues with AE? Just had bad sleep the day I took this trying to rule it out

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to let everyone following the thread know that we are running a New Year Sale from now thru Jan 4th for 30% off.
Coupon code: newyears30

This code is valid on the SNS and Competitive Edge Labs website and even applies to already discounted stacks.

That makes the pricing for Anabolic Effect:

Anabolic Effect - Normal Price: 59.99/Sale Price: 41.99
https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect/

Anabolic Effect - 2 Bottles - Normal Price: 109.99/Sale Price: 76.99
https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect-2-pack/

Anabolic Effect - 3 bottles - Normal Price: 149.99/Sale Price: 104.99
https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect-3-pack/

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is the new ergonine out yet?
If you're asking about the upcoming daily use ergogenic from SNS, it isn't out yet. We hope to have it out within the next couple of months. The formula and flavor samples are done, its just a matter of where it falls into the new release lineup.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Absolutely can’t wait for this. Stacking with M test is going to make PCT a breeze.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can. Not. Wait

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This I would like to try

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Excited about this .. gonna blow out all these overpriced products :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daily ergogenic.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also: Peak02 for sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stoked for this

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m thinking ElevATP as well

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You guys are talking about spending more money on pct than I spend on an entire cycle. Cray.

Excited to see what’s in this when it hits.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excited to learn more and give this a try.

jim2509

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Now this might be just what im looking for.

I hope it turns out better than Ultra Test.

Cant wait to see whats in it.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ETA is hopefully a couple weeks. I don't like to ever give exacts because in this industry delays are the norm rather than the exception haha.

This product will sell for around the same price as other natural anabolics but will have a lot more in it in terms of ingredients.

Anabolic Effect will not have Epicatechin in it but would make a great stack with Epi-Plex.

PeakO2 is a great ingredient for endurance but it won't be in Anabolic Effect as it doesn't fit the goal of the product and also because the daily dosage is so high that it add 3 extra caps per day the formula just to include it.

Not in this one. I like ElevATP for certain types of formulas but I don't think it would add anything to this particular formulation.

I hadn't even thought about that but yes, that would make for a great stack for people that like X-Gels.

It would make for a great stack with Reduce XT.

I think he meant that people that did like ARA could stack it with X-Gels. It won't have ARA in it.

It shouldn't be long; hopefully in the next couple of weeks :)

Nope. I'm not sold on that ingredient. There is definitely consumer demand for that ingredient but I feel like adding it to this formula would really being doing the formula a disservice, a very expensive disservice.

^^^^ :)

There are a couple of different products on the market named Ultra Test so I'm not sure which one you're referring to, but if you're looking for a strong test booster I would suggest looking into M-Test if you haven't.

Hopefully you'll be pleased with the formula on this. I think you'll find that in terms of being a properly dosed strong formulation, there won't be anything else in the category like it.
I didn’t want to say anything but this response confirmed how I felt so far and glad to see the direction this is going ...