GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Purposely didn't buy more AE because if I did I probably wouldn't stop.

So I'll pick some more up in a month and run again.

Debating either BMP, M-test, or Inhibit-E with it.

haha one way to do it .. is not have it in the house

M-test stack is amazing .. Do it with Mtest and then go BMP & Inhibit E for 8 weeks or vice versa and keep repeating for a year:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M-test stack is amazing .. Do it with Mtest and then go BMP & Inhibit E for 8 weeks or vice versa and keep repeating for a year:)
That sounds like a pretty good rotation! For a whole year would get you some nice results!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
haha one way to do it .. is not have it in the house

The Inhibit E + BMP sounds enticing for some leaning out and I like your thoughts here, may give both a go.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stay natty :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hit a 300lbs clean for 3 reps today and going to consider that part of the AE gains...
Nice! I think the most i ever cleaned was my room;) I did 275 by 1 in college. After college i stopped doing cleans though.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It felt like forever but back again. AE shows up today will start next week. Looking at running with Glycophase.

Was tempted to stack with something (was thinking either higher dosed Apigenin, BMP or M-test), but again settled on the fact that I am doing well training wise right now and AE is so effective for me it may not be worth adding something else. I am open to thoughts for ideas in the second month for a possibility if there is something people would like to see combined with it.

Going AE + Stress and Anxiety (adaptogens) + Glycophase (probably 2 morning + 2 at night meals) + Super Swole pre (with Energized Aminos as needed) + Hexagen and Aminos during training + Adding Beta Alanine and PeakO2 back in this month as well.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude I’m starting my AE run on Monday as well. We are gonna be anabolic buddies!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going AE + Stress and Anxiety (adaptogens) + Glycophase (probably 2 morning + 2 at night meals) + Super Swole pre (with Energized Aminos as needed) + Hexagen and Aminos during training + Adding Beta Alanine and PeakO2 back in this month as well.
Nice! That will be a pretty good set up! Should definitely get some nice results if consistent with that diet, and training.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About 4 weeks in on another run.

Life is kind of crazy and I’ll be honest I started to think that wasn’t working haha

Then about last week it hit me again. Fullness and pumps and crazy vascularity.

Weight dropped a bit over this bottle but I probably cut cals too much due to being more inactive now. Plan to add more and try to gain another 1-2lbs over the next month.

Picture just because I’m looking pretty lean, biceps flexed abs not.
EF25E025-346B-404D-9333-FE1CB2CA453D.jpeg

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It felt like forever but back again. AE shows up today will start next week. Looking at running with Glycophase.

Was tempted to stack with something (was thinking either higher dosed Apigenin, BMP or M-test), but again settled on the fact that I am doing well training wise right now and AE is so effective for me it may not be worth adding something else. I am open to thoughts for ideas in the second month for a possibility if there is something people would like to see combined with it.

What do you consider high doses Apigenin?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What do you consider high doses Apigenin?
Along with that, I wonder if Apigenin is best utilized as a standardized percentage of a different herb, such as chamomile (ie 600mg chamomile standardized for 1.2% Apigenin). Flavonoids can have low bioavailability, so I wonder if consuming it in its natural form as much as possible would be more beneficial.

Not to derail your thread, but that is sort of my thoughts on all flavonoids.

“Although flavonoids have shown countless health benefits, their low bioavailability has been a concern. Phase 2 metabolism is known to affect the bioavailability of flavonoids in humans [12]. Usually, most flavonoids undergo sulfation, methylation and glucuronidation in the small intestine and liver [13] and conjugated metabolites can be found in plasma after flavonoid ingestion [14]. In general, metabolites of flavonoids show reduced bioactivity in comparison to parent compounds but there have been results that reported otherwise as well [15].”

This also looks like a good recent review of Apigenin that I’ll read at some point:

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You look awesome brother! As you know we are doing our AE run in tandem and I definitely felt something happen this week as well. Glad I have 2 more bottles ready!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am probably 6 weeks into my most recent AE run (as most stuck at home right now time is a LITTLE hard to comprehend right now).

I've played around a bit with dosing.

Last week I split my sessions, hit it really hard and dosed 3 caps prior to AM and PM sessions. Recovery seemed amazing.

This week volume is lower and I just haven't seen the need to split my sessions so I've been going 6 caps pre. Holy crap. I am so freaking pumped it hurts, not even hitting super pump inducing work either, the pump just hits anyways.

Tempted to try a cut again at the end of this month (was the original plan, but with no idea about work etc. plans are a little looser currently). The question will be if I extend the run of this and test it out.

We will see.

I'll be back, but in case anyone was wondering, ya 6 caps pre is legit.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cut? LOL
What are you cutting? Your veins bulging on your arms.
Cmon' bro :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am probably 6 weeks into my most recent AE run (as most stuck at home right now time is a LITTLE hard to comprehend right now).

Last week I split my sessions, hit it really hard and dosed 3 caps prior to AM and PM sessions. Recovery seemed amazing.

This week volume is lower and I just haven't seen the need to split my sessions so I've been going 6 caps pre. Holy crap. I am so freaking pumped it hurts, not even hitting super pump inducing work either, the pump just hits anyways.

Tempted to try a cut again at the end of this month (was the original plan, but with no idea about work etc. plans are a little looser currently). The question will be if I extend the run of this and test it out.

We will see.

Can confirm - 6 caps pre is the way to go :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

We will see.

Can confirm - 6 caps pre is the way to go :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. Why do you think 6 caps pre would give such pump? Is it the high amount of S7 maybe?

I’m on week 7 and still doing 2 caps with pre-workout meal, 2 with post-workout meal and 2 with pre-bed meal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking crazy btw
Thanks you should love this stuff.

Interesting. Why do you think 6 caps pre would give such pump? Is it the high amount of S7 maybe?

I’m on week 7 and still doing 2 caps with pre-workout meal, 2 with post-workout meal and 2 with pre-bed meal.
Idk could be the s7 could be something else. Usually around this point overall pumps kick in hard for this, but something about the 6 caps seems a little more. Again I am taking 2 scoops of Vasoblitz pre and carbs+ extras in Hexagen during, but feel the 6 caps a bit more.

Cut? LOL
What are you cutting? Your veins bulging on your arms.
Cmon' bro :)
Agreed haha. Already looking sick. Don't need a cut in my opinion :)
So my goals and situation doesn't mirror others as much probably. My bodyweight currently "settles" at 172 or so and I am a few pounds above that.

While I'd love long term to get it to settle at 175 similar to my 172 settling weight the muscle gains over time are slow at this point in life and I probably don't train for 100% optimal hypertrophy anyways.

Staying leaner and very slowly working my way up the 170s over time has a few benefits:
-I do lots of running, gymnastics, and other body weight work that can be effected if I get too much over my settle point too quick.
-It is small but even a few pounds can shift my leverages when cleaning, jerking, and snatching.
-For optimal vascularization (not like visible vascularity though) and mitochondrial efficiency gaining too fast can slow these improvements and effect my overall conditioning (think of how if say I hopped on some steroids, I may jump in muscle 5lbs after a hypothetical cycle and strength may be up, but the "machinery" for aerobic work overall may be decreased since it takes longer to achieve). This is probably a bit more theoretical, but is something that has helped me the last couple years, even when bulking to not get too far off a certain weight before pulling back.

In the end when I cut it is usually more recomp anyways as I never shoot for more than 4-5lbs anyways and slowly to minimize performance drops. It has been awhile since I have anyways and sometimes taking a step back to lean out and tighten up helps me jump forward in strength and performance when I hop back into a surplus.

Eh sorry for the long post. :oops:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It has been awhile since I have anyways and sometimes taking a step back to lean out and tighten up helps me jump forward in strength and performance when I hop back into a surplus.
That makes sense. I definitely need to do a cut after this quarantine !