CEL Anabolic Effect Log

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I eat tons of oats, potatoes, and bread.

On top of trying to vary lots of fruits and veggies (more fruits right now as I’m eating so many carbs that too many veggies means too much fiber which means no fun haha).
Okay , that’s perfect. Interesting because those are my preferred carb sources too. I’ve found they digest the best while providing a steady source of energy. Quinoa is good too. Rice and cream of rice is too fast digesting and I notice it in my physique.

Hm what types of veggies and fruit ? I usually do big salads full of spinach, arugula, romaine, cucumber, some apple, tomatoes, etc. that’s how I get my veggies in but yes, too much fiber sucks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay , that’s perfect. Interesting because those are my preferred carb sources too. I’ve found they digest the best while providing a steady source of energy. Quinoa is good too. Rice and cream of rice is too fast digesting and I notice it in my physique.

Hm what types of veggies and fruit ? I usually do big salads full of spinach, arugula, romaine, cucumber, some apple, tomatoes, etc. that’s how I get my veggies in but yes, too much fiber sucks
It depends on mood and I kind of get obsessed with one thing and eat 1-2 for awhile then switch.

Most frequent would be bell peppers, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, tomatoes, and cucumbers for veggies and fruits I eat lots of apples and berries, occasionally oranges, grapefruit and not super often bananas.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t eat much bread anymore but noticed it digest pretty well on refeed days

Potatoes don’t digest too well but I love sweet potatoes
I do have a sweet potato every once in awhile. More than often it's if I go out to eat I will order a sweet potato as a side.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man onto bottle two and I am crushing things.

This has turned a bit into more of a review than I anticipated coming back to it, but this stuff has jumped itself up into possibly one of the top products I've ever used.

As a full disclosure I am currently using:

1 scoop Proccor Multivitamin + 2 caps SNS Stress and Anxiety (+250mg more bulk Sensoril to use it up in the evening) + 300mg Robuvit every morning.

1 scoop Proccor Ultra Octane (stim free pre) + Varying energy drink depending on caffeine needs of the day (150-300mg on days I am dragging)

2 scoops Hexagen + 2 scoops Synthagen during training

3 caps twice a day of Anabolic Effect

1 cap Genius Blood Sugar (Cinnamon + "Super" Berberine) last meal of the day (150g+of carbs)

Today was another great day.

I hit some snatches, then did 6 Squats every 90s for 275-295-315 x 6 sets-295-275 today. My legs were shaking by the end but it was still wasn't max effort (it hurt like hell but never went above @8 rpe).

Then hit 6 Hang Squat Cleans at 155lbs, 10s rest, then 1100cals per hour on the rower for 1 minute, rest 1 minute x 10 sets.

I had trouble walking out of the gym today, but I am demolishing the weights lately. (y)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha know the feelings in the leg .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s amazing to see that even after trying some other stuff and coming back that you’re still seeing the same if not better results the second time around. I always feel like I get a placebo boost the first time I try new stuff so keeping that going says it’s likely more than just placebo!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic effect seems awesome

Are you getting a nice cosmetic effect from it? Ie, more vascularity , dryer appearance, etc?

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It depends on mood and I kind of get obsessed with one thing and eat 1-2 for awhile then switch.

Most frequent would be bell peppers, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, tomatoes, and cucumbers for veggies and fruits I eat lots of apples and berries, occasionally oranges, grapefruit and not super often bananas.
Again, same. It’s a mood thing for me many times but still consistent with my other sources

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic effect seems awesome

Are you getting a nice cosmetic effect from it? Ie, more vascularity , dryer appearance, etc?
Go back a bit, I posted an update on Dec. 14th.

Body changes were the first thing I noticed this time, where as the performance is now in overdrive.

We'll see how things settle after the holiday week though, was a bit crazy last week.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s amazing to see that even after trying some other stuff and coming back that you’re still seeing the same if not better results the second time around. I always feel like I get a placebo boost the first time I try new stuff so keeping that going says it’s likely more than just placebo!
Ya it seems even better this time around.

I reuse stuff a lot.

I mean I don't understand why if you like something you wouldn't keep coming back? I see people constantly using new pres, natural anabolics, even different aminos, etc constantly and I just wonder what it means. They say they like something but then are off looking for the next best. The stuff I like I go through repeatedly. :unsure:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Go back a bit, I posted an update on Dec. 14th.

Body changes were the first thing I noticed this time, where as the performance is now in overdrive.

We'll see how things settle after the holiday week though, was a bit crazy last week.
Yep, sorry I completely missed but I saw . That’s awesome , I love those effects of feeling that pumped feeling all day and vascularity . Going to try anabolic effect soon

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I reuse stuff a lot.

I mean I don't understand why if you like something you wouldn't keep coming back? I see people constantly using new pres, natural anabolics, even different aminos, etc constantly and I just wonder what it means. They say they like something but then are off looking for the next best. The stuff I like I go through repeatedly. :unsure:
Person - “It’s all snake oil” 😤
Me - “Oh really, have you tried any of the snake oil your criticizing me for taking?”
Person- “ .......”

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I reuse stuff a lot.

I'm the same way. It's crazy to me to see people that are like 'oh I love this, but let me try something else' .... to me, if something works, I stick with it. I may add new things to try, but I stick with what I know works and that I like.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm the same way. It's crazy to me to see people that are like 'oh I love this, but let me try something else' .... to me, if something works, I stick with it. I may add new things to try, but I stick with what I know works and that I like.
So true lol. And it’s like when you have a natural supplement that has actually worked , why change that? It’s hard to come by effective products these days too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So true lol. And it’s like when you have a natural supplement that has actually worked , why change that? It’s hard to come by effective products these days too.
Lol yup .. give 4 weeks rest and jump back on and make more gains

No need to over complicate stuff ... speaking of that today marks day1 of my AE + Mtest :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

No need to over complicate stuff ... speaking of that today marks day1 of my AE + Mtest :)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I’ll have to try soon. I plan on AE+glycophase+Vaso

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How do you guys think Inhibit E would stack with AE?
I haven’t tried inhibit e but the supposeddryness that comes with it plus the full, pumped look on AE. I’d assume
Pretty awesome

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would stack well .. would be a nice lean stack if that’s what your going for and diet is on point

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup very underrated AI/Anti-Estrogen and for $20 doesn’t hurt

ESP if you react well to abieta-8,11 ( dhaa )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t really compare that’s like comparing a test booster to a serm lol

But it’s a great Otc AI
Which being the serm? Both are marketed as AI’s yet all I see now is arimistane does nothing, but for so many years ppl swore by its effects. So confused.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which being the serm? Both are marketed as AI’s yet all I see now is arimistane does nothing, but for so many years ppl swore by its effects. So confused.
i havent taken arimistane in over a decade but yes i remember was very popular and being pushed alot

as for testbooster - Mtest is my fav

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i havent taken arimistane in over a decade but yes i remember was very popular and being pushed alot

In the earlier post you said comparing arimistane to inhibit e was like comparing a serm to a test booster...how do you figure?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

In the earlier post you said comparing arimistane to inhibit e was like comparing a serm to a test booster...how do you figure?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sorry for confusion .. think i wrote it too fast on my phone.

but what i meant was..

when comparing AI's its like comparing anastrozole to OTC AI vs Serm to OTC test booster.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
and even harder considering most are only on the market for shorter periods... its so rare to see a product last more than a year or so before either being reformulated or dc'd altogether

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
he's getting at inhibit e being far superior to arimistane (which we know does next to nothing for actual estrogen control - it can have some drying effects for people but that's about it)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It should make for a good stack. I've seen some people doing Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Inhibit-E and really enjoying it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How does it compare to arimistane?
There is so much debate on Arimistane as to how well it works and I honestly think its a case where it works great for some people and not as well for others. Feedback on Inhibit-E seems much better in the consistent sense of it working well for almost everyone that takes it. I'm not saying though that it would work better than Arimistane for people that respond very well to Arimistane though. I hope that makes sense.

SNS Inhibit-E and Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E are both great products.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is so much debate on Arimistane as to how well it works and I honestly think its a case where it works great for some people and not as well for others. Feedback on Inhibit-E seems much better in the consistent sense of it working well for almost everyone that takes it. I'm not saying though that it would work better than Arimistane for people that respond very well to Arimistane though. I hope that makes sense.

SNS Inhibit-E and Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E are both great products.
Yeah, I recently tried it in a blend and it mainly just gave me joint pain. Lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah i get the same .. i get lean but the dry joints are painful

maybe start joint XT when it comes in stock and a week later throw in inhibitE lol .. always have a way around it lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Arimistane does do that for some people. I think you'd be much happier with Inhibit-E in that regards.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was confused for a second then realized this was my log, thought it was the AE promo thread.

I don't mind the discussion so here is my 2 cents....

Used Arimistane in the past (Erase/Erase Pro OG versions) and have used Abieta too (newer Erase versions and I believe it is in Test1fy). Haven't used the fully encompassing formula of Inhibit-E yet (I don't lean towards these type of products much lately, I don't think I need them and money seems better spend elsewhere, but doesn't mean they can't be useful depending on the situation).

Arimistane for me dried me out more (as in seemed to decrease water retention), but this was even more pronounced on Erase Pro (I loved the B. Diffusa especially). This seemed more cosmetic with just OG Erase.

Abieta seemed more beneficial for actual fat loss. It helps with estrogen, but also helps with blood sugar and is a PPAR Agonist (more fat loss).

The fact that Inhibit-E includes other beneficial ingredients would lend myself to lean more towards using it (I prefer more gradual and long term benefits and some health improvements), while Arimistane would still be a decent option if looking solely for more temporary improvement in how you look.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was confused for a second then realized this was my log, thought it was the AE promo thread.

I don't mind the discussion so here is my 2 cents....

Used Arimistane in the past (Erase/Erase Pro OG versions) and have used Abieta too (newer Erase versions and I believe it is in Test1fy). Haven't used the fully encompassing formula of Inhibit-E yet (I don't lean towards these type of products much lately, I don't think I need them and money seems better spend elsewhere, but doesn't mean they can't be useful depending on the situation).

Arimistane for me dried me out more (as in seemed to decrease water retention), but this was even more pronounced on Erase Pro (I loved the B. Diffusa especially). This seemed more cosmetic with just OG Erase.

Abieta seemed more beneficial for actual fat loss. It helps with estrogen, but also helps with blood sugar and is a PPAR Agonist (more fat loss).

The fact that Inhibit-E includes other beneficial ingredients would lend myself to lean more towards using it (I prefer more gradual and long term benefits and some health improvements), while Arimistane would still be a decent option if looking solely for more temporary improvement in how you look.
Excellent explanation here. I prefer Inhibit-E myself but like you said, I do think the Arimistane ingredient has its place as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inhibit e is the best herbal AI supplement on the market. 8 weeks run always has me loose fat around waist.
Thank you for sharing and I'm so glad you're happy with your results.

Inhibit-E is a a great product and its ironic that I feel like it gets overlooked sometimes because we offer it at such a good price; like I feel like sometimes people look at the price and say 'oh, it can't be that great if it only costs _____'. It is such a versatile and great product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome to the dark side of gains.