booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Amazing review! the detail and info you've provided thus far are stellar... looking forward to your thoughts even more on bottle 2!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No, once I got my fiber under control I was good so I don’t think AE had anything to do with it.

Attached a recent picture, not a ton of change but it shows definitely no bloat. 👍
wish my pictures after a week on vacation last week showed "no bloat" haha... more like "full bloat"

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any bloat? Had issue with vector and bloat.
Yup, I had it with Vector and I've noticed it with Anabolic Effect as well. Not horrible, but I see it. I've been on CEL AE for give days and noticed it yesteraday, day 4.

What ingredient may cause this?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup, I had it with Vector and I've noticed it with Anabolic Effect as well. Not horrible, but I see it. I've been on CEL AE for give days and noticed it yesteraday, day 4.

There is no ingredient that shows in any studies to cause that that I'm aware of and it isn't common feedback at all. I'm very sensitive to bloating and I haven't noticed it myself. If I were you, I would consider upping fluid intake and see if it subsides. Everyone responds differently to different things but this isn't something common at all with it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One Month Thoughts/Recap:

Bodyweight Change:
-Gain 1.2lbs (169.4-170.6lbs)
-So only a very modest change in weight.
-I think this is a bit cofounded as the first week-two weeks as I upped the calories I saw some "bloat" and water retention that led to the weight bouncing up to 171 (and that initial week 169 weight was already with some of those changes). Once I go that in control it dropped a couple pounds right away and was closer to 167-168lbs, so there is probably a little larger, but still small increase this month (my graph shows a modest upward slope about the rate I am looking for).

Recovery:
-Going to break this down into two categories a) within training and b) day to day/session to session
a) Within Training
-So I thought I was seeing this benefit pretty early, but this last couple weeks (final week bottle 1 and this 5th week and start of bottle 2) this has really jumped up.
-Set to set endurance/recovery was noticeable for strength work within the first 10-14 days, I was hitting PRs on strength work and strength work that was on the clock got "easier" to do and allowed added load despite shorter rest intervals.
-This past couple weeks though the endurance work and overall volume tolerance to sessions took a BIG jump. While it isn't like I could hit absolute best levels of work in endurance, I found that I had the "energy" to do a second tough circuit on some days and even after challenging days I felt I could add more if I wanted*.
*I log a daily training RPE, much like logging and saying I have 1 Rep In Reserve (or however you prefer to denote it), I log my training RPE. I found I have started to feel I could add more to sessions if I wanted and that similar sessions are getting easier RPE ratings.
b) Day to Day Recovery
-I noticed decrease in DOMS pretty quick, within the first week.
-I perform a full body style more days than not (especially compared to what most people do) and never felt "unready" or a drop in performance beyond what is usually expected day to day.
-By the end of the first bottle even after some pretty insane training days I'd have some decent soreness that would last at most 1 day.

Performance:
-I hit PRs pretty much non stop.
-Not every day is perfect and there is always an ebb and flow, but pretty positive from start to finish.
-Biggest improvements were strength. I am hitting some Squat and Deadlift numbers that are pretty crazy right now (pulled 485 triple beltless which bested my most recent belted 3rm for example).

Pumps/Fullness:
-This was the first noticeable effect.
-This slowly increased over duration of the first bottle as well.
-Pretty much all day increases of vascularity as well. Legs, abs, shoulders, and arms pretty much always have something popping out...
-Muscular fullness seemed improved too. This was similar to feel with how AnaBeta used to make me feel.
-I did notice some issues with some lower back pumps on high rep deadlift/hinge type movements by week 3 and 4. Just so much blood flow into the area it got hard to keep working.
-On the few bodybuilding/higher rep isolation type movements I did during this first month the pump "hurt". I felt like I could keep going and push through it better than usual, but the muscles "filled up" fast and dense.

Side Notes/Things others have asked about:
-Sleep has been great. I am not sure I'd say it has directly been improved by this, but even taking Anabolic Effect at night has not caused any issues with sleep.
-I haven't tested recently, but no major changes with blood glucose levels and dosing. It seemed to "maybe" slightly decrease levels in my readings post meals taking it, but only minor and possibly just random fluctuations, nothing on the level of something like Berberine (which shows pretty strong ability in my readings).
-Libido is up. Again nothing major and I don't really have issues, but it seems to be up, especially this last week.

Overall:
-TLDR: I highly recommend. Short and sweet it increased workout performance, improved pumps and fullness, and I just "felt" great all month.
-Longer overall: I wrote a lot about recovery, as that is such a big thing to me. It dictates my training a lot and there is a large need for recovery from session to session and this definitely provided that. Next strength was very steadily improved. I was able to constantly add weight to the bar. This may not seem big, but at this level of my training career that isn't always expected or possible. On sessions where just adding more weight wasn't necessarily the goal (shorter rest or on time sets) I noticed improvements in being less out of breath and ready to repeat sooner. Finally, while weight isn't up much, I have been steadily increasing the calories and last time I got up to this level I felt I added fat too quick, this has seemed to keep me leaner than my last go around with similar training and caloric intakes.

Feel free to ask questions if you want to know anything else specific, but I plan to keep updating in here for the duration of the next bottle (weeks 5-8) and think I'll go with at least 3 bottles in a row. Haven't added anything else to it this month yet either.
Incredibly awesome detailed review. Thank you so much and I'm so glad that you're enjoying it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Honestly not seeing what in this would even cause that nor how it would be so rapid.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GETTING IT! I love seeing the continued progress and not just the first week placebo from everyone so far

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice squat and deadlift weight for 170 lbs BW beltless!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A little behind on weekly updates, some quick tldr style updates.

1) Weight was up then randomly last two days I’ve dropped 1-2lbs.
2) Regardless of weight fullness is sick right now.
3) I’m upping calories each week and not seeing any huge jumps in the scale. Up to 175g pro/575g cho/110g fat on most training days.
4) Performance is still climbing. Cardio/endurance seems to be climbing more this second month compared to the first (I feel like I can go forever even if I’m “tired”), while strength continues to trend up.
5) Pumps are stupid. I have added some short pump sets at the end of some days (since I have this endless endurance...) and the muscle fullness at higher reps and the pump is really just stupid how much it burns and balloons up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A little behind on weekly updates, some quick tldr style updates.

1) Weight was up then randomly last two days I’ve dropped 1-2lbs.
2) Regardless of weight fullness is sick right now.
3) I’m upping calories each week and not seeing any huge jumps in the scale. Up to 175g pro/575g cho/110g fat on most training days.
4) Performance is still climbing. Cardio/endurance seems to be climbing more this second month compared to the first (I feel like I can go forever even if I’m “tired”), while strength continues to trend up.
5) Pumps are stupid. I have added some short pump sets at the end of some days (since I have this endless endurance...) and the muscle fullness at higher reps and the pump is really just stupid how much it burns and balloons up.
Love it!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should also note I’ve been doing 6 caps with pre workout meal (90-120 minutes prior to training) now.

Maybe why the pumps are a bit bigger? Maybe increased endurance?

Mostly just think it makes it maybe a tiny bit more convenient, but 3/3 seemed perfectly viable and effective too.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for lack of updates guys.

Going to be finishing up bottle 2 this week then a full review!

I hit 505 x 2 on deads today so still getting stronger.

Going to give BMP a shot next but AE is in short, amazing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for lack of updates guys.

Going to be finishing up bottle 2 this week then a full review!

I hit 505 x 2 on deads today so still getting stronger.

Going to give BMP a shot next but AE is in short, amazing.
Nice! 505 by 2 at your weight is awesome!

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There is no ingredient that shows in any studies to cause that that I'm aware of and it isn't common feedback at all. I'm very sensitive to bloating and I haven't noticed it myself. If I were you, I would consider upping fluid intake and see if it subsides. Everyone responds differently to different things but this isn't something common at all with it
Honestly not seeing what in this would even cause that nor how it would be so rapid.
Same experience on Vector, after a few weeks it seems to get better but weeks 2-5 were the worst in terms of bloating. Moving forward there's no bloat at all on some days, on others I do feel it a little (7 weeks in now). Doesn't seem to subside with water intake either, at least for me.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So looks like I have a couple days left of pills.

BMP showed up today and I don’t really want to put it off a whole week so I’ll start that tomorrow and just finish 1-2 more days of AE with that minor overlap.

I’ll get a full 2-bottle review by the end of the week.

For those who don’t care about details here’s a TLDR:
1) I gained roughly 4.5lbs (both home scale and gym body comp scale gave pretty much exact same increase) in two months.
2) I’ve noted I don’t exactly trust it, but the machine said I went from 7.2 to 7.9% body fat. I gave some other points at other times in the last two months that seem to “track” in line with this.
3) I am not as crazy lean as when I started, but I’m shoveling in nearly 4K calories and this is much better than last time I tried to bulk up from similar body fat (body hates being that lean it’s a pain and a half to keep it).
4) I literally PRd everything non stop. 430 squat and 505 deadlift doubles beltless are huge all time bests and I’m destroying some conditioning pieces.
5) Pumps and muscle-fullness are also pretty insane.
6) I will use this much more again. I’d keep going if I wasn’t given a chance to log BMP. Should be interesting to compare.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super TLDR because even that above was bad (I suck at being succinct):

1) I gained muscles
2) This mitigated fat gain
3) I got the strongz off this
4) Veins and pumps everywhere!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Super TLDR because even that above was bad (I suck at being succinct):

1) I gained muscles
2) This mitigated fat gain
3) I got the strongz off this
4) Veins and pumps everywhere!
hahaha this is the best review ever

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Two Month Thoughts/Recap:

Bodyweight Change:
-Gain 5.2lbs (169.4-174.6lbs)
-A small gain the first month that turned into a bigger bump the second month.
-Body Comp +.7% (7.2-7.9)
-I'd actually think probably a little more fat or a bigger percentage jump just based on the amount in the last 4 weeks I added, but either way I definitely stayed pretty "lean".
*Should note that trying to stay "as lean" as I was is probably impossible and that compared to the last bulk I had this is a MUCH better increase in LBM to fat for the amount of weight gained, so I am VERY happy with this! Natural muscle improvements at this far into my training career are depressingly slow, but this was an awesome two months.
-Improved arms and shoulders from the look of things, but I don't do good pictures and didn't do anything to compare so not much to back that up.

Going to switch up how I rated things here a little bit, now that I have gotten a good feel I'm going to breakdown benefits and draw backs from best to worst:

Positives:

1) Strength and Endurance:

-Going to stick these together as they go somewhat hand in hand.
-To cut through all the noise, I'll say again that I hit 505 on Deads and 430 on Squats for doubles beltless, which is pretty insane for me. Now I haven't trained exclusively beltless at this low of reps in a while, but that is a good 40-50lbs above previosu bests for both of those!
-I pretty much improved strength EVERYWHERE in a pretty linear fashion. May not sound too impressive, but adding 5-10lbs per movement over 8 weeks (I usually hit movement rep schemes every other week) at my training level is pretty insane.
-Endurance was cruising too. I continued to hit better and better monostructural conditioning numbers (easy way to track progress) and felt "better" and "could keep going longer" on circuits (harder to gauge these as they are always different). By the end I was hitting faster/further numbers on things at an overall lower average heart rate.

2) Recovery
-So this ties in a bit with the above benefits, but I saw this in two big ways.
-First, by the end of the first bottle workouts started to feel like I could go "forever". I'd be tired, but if I wanted to add more volume I felt like I could!
-Second, I felt like I was able to hit something hard again pretty soon. I could crush a heavy deadlift, then the next day I'd be ready to hit whatever the workout called for no issues.
-I saw a decent decrease in DOMS, but the volume and work I started to put in outpaced this and I was still sore a decent bit the last two months, but I feel it wasn't too bad for the amount of work I was doing.
-My workout "density" improved. I was able to complete workouts that normally would take 120 minutes in closer to 90 minutes, because I felt like I could rest less or didn't need as much time between setting things up and feeling ready to go.

3) Muscle Gain/Fat Mitigation/Recomp
-Noted in concrete evidence by the numbers at the top, but this really shined in helping keep fat gain lower and add some quality muscle in a short time frame.
-Nothing outrageous, but again this past year I have cut down a couple times then tried to bulk again and put on more fat than I wanted, even with "stricter" approaches than I was doing for this log.
-Diet and Training definitely played a huge role, but AE allowed me to train harder and I also felt like it directly helped with shifting the benefits to a more positive desired outcome.

4) Pumps and Fullness
-This was one of the first things I noticed (S7?). I had a marked increase in daily vascularity right away.
-By week 3 an improved muscle fullness was apparent as well.
-By the end of the first bottle pumps were pretty stupid during training.
-Despite this increased pump I also felt a better ability to keep pushing through it (as noted with the endurance above).

5) Miscelaneous
-A few things seemed improved, but not so much that I could definitely say it was the AE, but worth noting.
-Sleep was solid, so at the very least it didn't disrupt my sleep.
-Libido was up. This could be due to the increase in body weight and slight fat gain, being super lean isn't always the greatest for this! Second bottle seemed like this was markedly improved, but I don't have any issues normally so could be normal variations.
-No joint issues. Wasn't expecting any, but I do get some aches from time to time (I train hard, I expect it) and things got better while using this. I won't say Anabolic Effect will make your joints feel better, but feel safe saying nothing in it directly will cause issues!

Negatives:
-Nothing really. Honestly didn't find any issues during use.
-The only things I could think of would be indirect. Training was great, but this last week I do feel a tad bit worn out, but that is usually expected at a certain point and some volume tapering may be in order soon. So keep in mind to follow a plan, just because this makes you feel like you can pump out things forever doesn't mean you should deviate from your plan a ton!
-6 pills is a decent bit, but 3/3 isn't too inconvenient.

Overall:
-Would I recommend? Yes.
-Biggest testament I can give is that I will use this again. I am not one of those guys on here who tries new things constantly, I will try a bunch of stuff, but if I find something I like I re-use it a lot!
-I went through tons of Anabeta Elite and think it is fitting that this also can be shortened to AE, the benefits were somewhat similar (but also different), but can see myself using this a lot down the road.
-Finally I would KEEP using it right now, but was given the opportunity to try/log BMP 2.0 and in fairness to that product I'll just be swapping AE out for that to do a fair log.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow man that’s a hell of a review with some legit numbers to back it up! Love it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review! Glad you will be using again!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Two Month Thoughts/Recap:

Bodyweight Change:
-Gain 5.2lbs (169.4-174.6lbs)
-A small gain the first month that turned into a bigger bump the second month.
-Body Comp +.7% (7.2-7.9)
-I'd actually think probably a little more fat or a bigger percentage jump just based on the amount in the last 4 weeks I added, but either way I definitely stayed pretty "lean".
*Should note that trying to stay "as lean" as I was is probably impossible and that compared to the last bulk I had this is a MUCH better increase in LBM to fat for the amount of weight gained, so I am VERY happy with this! Natural muscle improvements at this far into my training career are depressingly slow, but this was an awesome two months.
-Improved arms and shoulders from the look of things, but I don't do good pictures and didn't do anything to compare so not much to back that up.

Going to switch up how I rated things here a little bit, now that I have gotten a good feel I'm going to breakdown benefits and draw backs from best to worst:

Positives:

1) Strength and Endurance:

-Going to stick these together as they go somewhat hand in hand.
-To cut through all the noise, I'll say again that I hit 505 on Deads and 430 on Squats for doubles beltless, which is pretty insane for me. Now I haven't trained exclusively beltless at this low of reps in a while, but that is a good 40-50lbs above previosu bests for both of those!
-I pretty much improved strength EVERYWHERE in a pretty linear fashion. May not sound too impressive, but adding 5-10lbs per movement over 8 weeks (I usually hit movement rep schemes every other week) at my training level is pretty insane.
-Endurance was cruising too. I continued to hit better and better monostructural conditioning numbers (easy way to track progress) and felt "better" and "could keep going longer" on circuits (harder to gauge these as they are always different). By the end I was hitting faster/further numbers on things at an overall lower average heart rate.

2) Recovery
-So this ties in a bit with the above benefits, but I saw this in two big ways.
-First, by the end of the first bottle workouts started to feel like I could go "forever". I'd be tired, but if I wanted to add more volume I felt like I could!
-Second, I felt like I was able to hit something hard again pretty soon. I could crush a heavy deadlift, then the next day I'd be ready to hit whatever the workout called for no issues.
-I saw a decent decrease in DOMS, but the volume and work I started to put in outpaced this and I was still sore a decent bit the last two months, but I feel it wasn't too bad for the amount of work I was doing.
-My workout "density" improved. I was able to complete workouts that normally would take 120 minutes in closer to 90 minutes, because I felt like I could rest less or didn't need as much time between setting things up and feeling ready to go.

3) Muscle Gain/Fat Mitigation/Recomp
-Noted in concrete evidence by the numbers at the top, but this really shined in helping keep fat gain lower and add some quality muscle in a short time frame.
-Nothing outrageous, but again this past year I have cut down a couple times then tried to bulk again and put on more fat than I wanted, even with "stricter" approaches than I was doing for this log.
-Diet and Training definitely played a huge role, but AE allowed me to train harder and I also felt like it directly helped with shifting the benefits to a more positive desired outcome.

4) Pumps and Fullness
-This was one of the first things I noticed (S7?). I had a marked increase in daily vascularity right away.
-By week 3 an improved muscle fullness was apparent as well.
-By the end of the first bottle pumps were pretty stupid during training.
-Despite this increased pump I also felt a better ability to keep pushing through it (as noted with the endurance above).

5) Miscelaneous
-A few things seemed improved, but not so much that I could definitely say it was the AE, but worth noting.
-Sleep was solid, so at the very least it didn't disrupt my sleep.
-Libido was up. This could be due to the increase in body weight and slight fat gain, being super lean isn't always the greatest for this! Second bottle seemed like this was markedly improved, but I don't have any issues normally so could be normal variations.
-No joint issues. Wasn't expecting any, but I do get some aches from time to time (I train hard, I expect it) and things got better while using this. I won't say Anabolic Effect will make your joints feel better, but feel safe saying nothing in it directly will cause issues!

Negatives:
-Nothing really. Honestly didn't find any issues during use.
-The only things I could think of would be indirect. Training was great, but this last week I do feel a tad bit worn out, but that is usually expected at a certain point and some volume tapering may be in order soon. So keep in mind to follow a plan, just because this makes you feel like you can pump out things forever doesn't mean you should deviate from your plan a ton!
-6 pills is a decent bit, but 3/3 isn't too inconvenient.

Overall:
-Would I recommend? Yes.
-Biggest testament I can give is that I will use this again. I am not one of those guys on here who tries new things constantly, I will try a bunch of stuff, but if I find something I like I re-use it a lot!
-I went through tons of Anabeta Elite and think it is fitting that this also can be shortened to AE, the benefits were somewhat similar (but also different), but can see myself using this a lot down the road.
-Finally I would KEEP using it right now, but was given the opportunity to try/log BMP 2.0 and in fairness to that product I'll just be swapping AE out for that to do a fair log.
Super review here, thank you

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome review. Very glad that you are pleased with it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s up guys? I’m back.

So my usual best gauge of a products efficacy is if I use it again and get benefit and then keep using down the road.

Well I’m 2-3 weeks deep into bottle 1 of a new run. I kept things simple for the initial log avoid cofounding issues, but this time I’ve been running with 4 caps daily of VasoForce XT on top of pretty much the same staples I always run.

Pumps with initial 1-2 weeks were pretty intense and the Vaso6 and rest of VasoForce XT really kicked in fast (I posted in my review of that a shot of my vascularity).

Well this third week of Anabolic Effect has just been stupid. KME seems to pump me up (similar feel when I used to run K1ngslayer) and I’ve had to drop to 2 caps daily of VasoForce XT and pumps are still even better.

No real comparison pics but I’m supposed to be into a decent bit of a gaining phase, but check this vascularity and leanness out. This is right before bed, so not pumped or after a workout. 👀

So yes I think this stuff is legit and I think I’ve found a good go to for awhile. 👍

Attachments

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another update. I haven’t been as low of reps yet (it’s only 3 weeks or so in anyways), but endurance is through the freaking roof.

This stuff is like AnaBeta Elite 2.0 for me. Not only does it seem to enhance my physique but I train for high performance and I feel like I’m running on some elite fuel right now.

If you need reference I deadlifted 8 reps at 425 beltless last week. 🤷‍♂️

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing work bro. Looking good

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You look amazing. Sorry if this has been covered but are you a trt guy or on any exogenous stuff because if not that pic needs to be on ironhands natty thread.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You look amazing. Sorry if this has been covered but are you a trt guy or on any exogenous stuff because if not that pic needs to be on ironhands natty thread.
No I haven’t even used anything hormonal related outside of natty test boosters (and actual just boosters not even pro hormones).

It’s a good angle guys. Im not that big in the non flexed pictures 🤷‍♂️

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice man! Definitely looking lean as can be!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I haven’t even used anything hormonal related outside of natty test boosters (and actual just boosters not even pro hormones).

It’s a good angle guys. Im not that big in the non flexed pictures 🤷‍♂️
Damn, if you have used a natty test booster your out of ironhands natty thread but still. Your a great role model for what can be achieved with dedication.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, if you have used a natty test booster your out of ironhands natty thread but still. Your a great role model for what can be achieved with dedication.
LMAO!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol no1 is natty then

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am feeling a bit invincible right now.

375lbs x 8 for a beltless squat 8rm attempt that was too easy, but too tiring to leave room for another attempt. I had another 10-15lbs in me easy.

I do feel a little sick (I knew I should have bought SNS Immune Support already...), but feel unstoppable in the gym right now.

I am eating 600g carbohydrates on hard days (or trying to, crap is that a lot of food) and my weight is very slowly going up (snails pace) but I feel I am getting stronger and "looking better" so I am just rolling with it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang 375 by 8 beltless is pretty good.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
freaking awesome

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn man those are some killer numbers!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great updates and looking awesome. Thank you for the detailed updates.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No weigh ins this week due to traveling for the holidays.

Despite that I hit some pretty sweet numbers and improvements in some of my sessions, with the highlight being a kind of easy 435 x 8 beltless deadlift. Was supposed to be an 8rm but felt I had a good 1-2 more reps in me.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great log ! Made some crazy strength/physique progress

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What type of sources do you eat mainly for carbohydrates ?