Thermolife

CDONDICI​

TEKNO3 Log

Height: 5'9

Weight: 195lbs

Bench: 290

Deadlift: 385

Sex: M

Training Experience: About seven years weigth training, I've played sports since I was five, I play hockey so I am most serious about weigth training in the off season, and get as many workouts as I can in during the season.

Training Protocal: Fullbody workouts 2-3x per week, Cardio, Sprint/agility work, Hockey

Diet: about 3500 cals, about 50% carbs, 30% protein, 20% fat, no junk food, no soda, very little sugar or saturated fats, lots of fiber, protein, unsaturated fats, complex carbs.

Shorterm Goals: Increase strength and endurance.

Longterm Goals: Eventually get to 215 lbs, mostly LBM, and still be able to run a 4.6 40 or better, and run a mile in a respectable time, 365lb bench, 500lb deadlift.

Other Supplements:
Multi
Fish oils
Potein (Casien+Whey)

TEKNO3 Dosing: 4 tablets, twice daily, the bottle allows for a 30 day cycle.

NO Product history: Nitrix, White Blood, Xpand

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Started TEKNO3 today.

Workout:

Bench: 225lbs, 3x8
Bent Rows: 185lbs, 3x10
Pullups: 3 sets, bw
Military Press: 135lbs, 3x6
HIIT cardio for 25 mins

Notes: Not much to report yet, had a nice pump though.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Only had time for a quick arm workout:

Standing BB curls: 100lbs 3x8
Rope Tricep pressdowns: 135lbs 3x8
Skull crushers: 2x8
Inclind db curls: 2x8

Notes: Pump was great, I'm already feeling increased pumps form Tekno3.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Workout:

Incline: 205, 3x8
Lat pulldowns: 3x8
Santches: 115, 3x10
Decline situps: 3x10
Dips: 2x10
BB curls: 2x10 100lbs

Notes: Good pump, really nothing new to report.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Did Tri-sets today, if you don't know what a tri-set is it's like a super-set but with three consecutive sets of three exercises. I was looking to kind of combine strength training with some cardiovascular training, it was great and really kicked my ass, I'm already feeling sore, I usually don't get sore until I wake up the next morning.

Workout
4 Tri-sets
~Bench + Squats(A2G) + Bent Rows~
(used 135lbs for all of these) I dont know how many reps were done for each, but it was 15+ for bench and rows and 20+ for squats.

4 Tri-sets
~Pullups (bw) + Standing Military(115) + Decline Situps(bw)~
Again, I dont know how many reps were done for each, about 7-8 pullups, and 15+ for the others.

This took about 30 mins to complete (they really kicked my ass), I then had to take a 10 min rest because I felt like I was going to throw up and/or pass out. Then I did some light running on the treadmil for about 15 mins.

Notes: Pump was freakin insane! Strength was normal, I can't say I have noticed much in that department yet.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You should get some good strength gains with this product. I responded very well to it. Keep PUSHIN EM ;)

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Workout:
Incline DB press: 85s 3x10
Lat pulldowns: 3x10
Dips: 2x10
BB curls:2x10
Shoulder raises:3x10
Sprints 40yds x10
Crunches

Notes: Two weeks in, awesome pumps lately, also seems like endurance is up.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 (Dec 2)

Workout:

Incline DB press: 3x8 75s, 85s, 95s
Lat pulldowns: 3 sets
Dips/BB curls: 2 supersets
Cleans/Decline situps: 3 supersets
Calf raises: 3 sets
Shoulder raises: 3 sets

Rode the bike for about 20 mins.

Notes: Pumps are still going strong, endurance definatley seems to be up.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 (Dec 6)

Workout:
Cleans: 135, 3 sets
Dips: BW, 3x10
Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets
Incline: 185 3x11-12
Decline Situps
Some Plyos
Tredmill for 20 mins

Notes: Pumps are continuing to be strong and seem to last throughout the whole day, endurance is also very good, even after my workout and some plyos 20 mins on the treadmill still felt like nothing.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 (Dec 11)

Workout:

Flat bench: 205 3x12
Seated rows: 3 sets
Military: 115 3x8-10
Pullups: bw, 3x8
Front squats a2g: 135 3x5 (havent doen these in a while, they were tough)
Decline situps: 3 sets

Notes: Pumps are steady, definatley better than normal, I don't think they will get any better the results seem to have leveled off, not that that is a negative, because they are still better than normal, endurace is also a positive with this product.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Day 30 (Final Day)

Today I also took Yellow nEuphoria Pre-workout

Workout:
Incline: 135, 3x12
Lat pulldowns: 3x12
Dips: bw, 2 sets
Full Cleans: 3 sets, 135
Incline curls: 2 sets
Shoulder raises: 2 sets
Leg raises: 3x10

Cardio: treadmill, 30 mins

Felt like crap in the beggining of the workout, got a good boost from Yellow NuEphoria and felt awesome while doing cardio, I think the combo of the two really helped with my endurance during cardio today. The pump was also really good.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Final Review

Strength: Strength gains were ok, didn't seem to be much better than normal, I felt stronger, but didn't see a huge increase in numbers.

Pumps: Pumps were very good, I noticed fullbody pumps that lasted the whole day.

Size: Although I was not looking to gain much size, I do feel this product would be a good addition to a bulking stack.

Endurance: Endurance was definatley up from Tekno 3.

Compared to other NO products: I would put this product equal to Nitrix as the best NO product I have ever used.

Overall: I'd give this product an 8/10, I feel this is a quality supplement, and would like to thank Thermolife for allowing me the oppurtunity to be a tester.