Can someone explain pct/serm dosing? Yes I’ve searched

R2Dtwo

Awards
i had found a thread on here about the guide to serms but I can’t find the link anymore. Anyways I know clomid is supposed to be 25mg a day but why do people write it as 25/25/10/10? Does that mean 25 for the first 2 weeks and then narrow it down to 10? For 4 weeks?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive never seen clomid dosed at 10. A lot of people do 25 eod at the end of their dosing taper though. And yes, what you wrote is 4 week dosing. I usually dose for 6 weeks and do 50/50/25/25, then 25 eod for two weeks.

R2Dtwo

Awards
Ive never seen clomid dosed at 10. A lot of people do 25 eod at the end of their dosing taper though. And yes, what you wrote is 4 week dosing. I usually dose for 6 weeks and do 50/50/25/25, then 25 eod for two weeks.
Ok now what does eod mean? Lol I’ve never seen anyone use that term

R2Dtwo

Awards
And if you’re doing 25 eod for two weeks, isn’t that the same as just 4 weeks at 25? Since the split you’re using is 50/50/25/25?? Or is it different?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And if you’re doing 25 eod for two weeks, isn’t that the same as just 4 weeks at 25? Since the split you’re using is 50/50/25/25?? Or is it different?
Eod= every other day.

And no, its not the same. Somebody else can explain it better than me but the eod dosing has certain reasons for being very effective at HPTA restart.