Can methyl-plex be stacked with M1,4ADD

wheels

Awards
  • Established
just wondering if this stack is possible ?,if so what would dosing look like for these two supplements over a 6wk period of time.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
they are both methylated, the stack is possible, highly dangerous but possible. i would stay away from stacking two methyls. i would also run these compounds for a MAXIMUM of 4 weeks. go for 120mg with the m1,4add. and i would go with 10/20/20/20 on the methyl plex.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what ive read m1,4ad is yes methylated but isnt as harsh as SD or M1T or anything of that sort. Also Methyl-Plex id say use atleast 20mgs of it, i started out at 30mgs and didnt see much until i got to 40mgs. Once i hit 40 though, wow, great slow steady powerful strength gains.

Id say use it for 4 weeks and if u start noticing bad signs then stop it, but take AI cycle support during and you should probly be ok.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the quick reply.Would it be better if I ran them back to back and stacked them with a non-methyl like m-trn ?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for the quick reply.Would it be better if I ran them back to back and stacked them with a non-methyl like m-trn ?

I wouldnt recommend running them for more then 4 weeks and 6 weeks MAX. I think ud be better off going 4 weeks both used togethor to be honest with you.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt recommend running them for more then 4 weeks and 6 weeks MAX. I think ud be better off going 4 weeks both used togethor to be honest with you.
I was thinking of running pp and m1,4add for about 3to 4 wks and superdrol after for about 2wks what do you think and what's the highest doseage of phera-plex have you run ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was honestly thinking of stacking them myself at some point, but what I would do myself and what I would tell other people to do is completely different some times.

To err on the side of caution, stacking two methyl's can be harsh and is best avoided.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I was honestly thinking of stacking them myself at some point, but what I would do myself and what I would tell other people to do is completely different some times.

To err on the side of caution, stacking two methyl's can be harsh and is best avoided.
What do you think of m1,4add ? and what would your stack look like if you were to stack at some point ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you think of m1,4add ? and what would your stack look like if you were to stack at some point ?
I personally like M1,4ADD.

For anyone reading, refer back to my post about what I sometimes consider trying myself and what I would recomend can be entirely different things. Also note that I havent fully researched this as much as I would like to yet.

If I were to try this stack, I would do a 4 week with Plex being 10, 10, 20, 20, and M1,4ADD being 60, 90, 90, 90.

wheels

Awards
  • Established

For anyone reading, refer back to my post about what I sometimes consider trying myself and what I would recomend can be entirely different things. Also note that I havent fully researched this as much as I would like to yet.

If I were to try this stack, I would do a 4 week with Plex being 10, 10, 20, 20, and M1,4ADD being 60, 90, 90, 90.
I've been reading all your post on other forums on the topic.I recommand your product line to all my friend at my gym I think they are some of the best on the market can't go wrong SNS product line.Do you think it would be overkill to run sd alone for additional 2wks after the 4wk cycle of pp and m1,4add ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been reading all your post on other forums on the topic.I recommand your product line to all my friend at my gym I think they are some of the best on the market can't go wrong SNS product line.Do you think it would be overkill to run superdrol alone for additional 2wks after the 4wk cycle of pp and m1,4add ?
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it very much.

Yes, i think this stack would be pushing it enough, I think it would definately be overkill to run superdrol right afterwards.

wheels

Awards
  • Established

Yes, i think this stack would be pushing it enough, I think it would definately be overkill to run superdrol right afterwards.
Thanks for the quick reply and for all your help

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the quick reply and for all your help
No problem. Always feel free to PM me or email me if you have questions as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how will m1,4add effect my endurance and what are some of the sides ?
I cant say that it affected my endurance at all.

As far as sides, there are potential sides with any product of this type. Fluid retention is a common one with this, although usually mild. I hold barely any fluid with it.

wheels

Awards
  • Established

.If I was to run a stand alone methyl-plex cycle what would be the max doseage for max results for a 6wk cycle ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
.If I was to run a stand alone methyl-plex cycle what would be the max doseage for max results for a 6wk cycle ?
Opinions vary but I personally wouldnt go over 20 mg per day and I would stick to a 4 week cycle.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are there any other M1,4ADD out there oother than the Competative Edge Labs. Its only a 60ct. @ 30mg. I want to run this product but not at that price for the ct.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Are there any other M1,4ADD out there oother than the Competative Edge Labs. Its only a 60ct. @ 30mg. I want to run this product but not at that price for the ct.
Yes both DS and SNS had 90 ct bottles at 30mg per cap. Also to the OP the stack is possible but I would suggest you run an AI on cycle as you will be stacking two compounds that have a history of aromatizing. Also have support supps in place for BP, lipids, liver and prostate health and you may wish to front load some of them. Also monitor your BP daily if you can.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes both DS and SNS had 90 ct bottles at 30mg per cap. Also to the OP the stack is possible but I would suggest you run an AI on cycle as you will be stacking two compounds that have a history of aromatizing. Also have support supps in place for BP, lipids, liver and prostate health and you may wish to front load some of them. Also monitor your BP daily if you can.
Yea but im talking about ones that are one the market that i can by otc right now.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
None, as of Jan 20, 2005 it became a controlled substance and hence illegel to sell.
Thats why i asked if there were anyothers out there. There is one that is selling as we speak. The one i was talking about in one of my earlier posts thats why i asked this question I swear im not an idiot :fool2:.....lol

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering what two compounds are you talking about ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
None, as of Jan 20, 2005 it became a controlled substance and hence illegel to sell.
Actually M1,4ADD was not banned, neither was 1,4ADD. If you remember, Molecular continued to make 1,4ADD for quite some time after the ban. The reason that we quit making the M1,4ADD when the first ban happened was we didnt know how it would be handled since it was not on the list.

I do not know of any other company besides CEL right now that has one on the market. I do know that Iforce just started making regular 1,4ADD again, but they are completely different compounds.

As for the price on the CEL M1,4ADD, I havent looked at the raw materials pricing on it in a long time, but I would assume since it has been gone for so long that the raw material price is probably higher than it was back when we used to make one. The reason I say this is that if a raw material quits being used and no one is making it, having it made again costs more money as it is done for the company and not on a bulk type thing. If that is the case, the price isn't terrible on theirs.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually M1,4ADD was not banned, neither was 1,4ADD. If you remember, Molecular continued to make 1,4ADD for quite some time after the ban. The reason that we quit making the M1,4ADD when the first ban happened was we didnt know how it would be handled since it was not on the list.

I do not know of any other company besides CEL right now that has one on the market. I do know that Iforce just started making regular 1,4ADD again, but they are completely different compounds.

As for the price on the CEL M1,4ADD, I havent looked at the raw materials pricing on it in a long time, but I would assume since it has been gone for so long that the raw material price is probably higher than it was back when we used to make one. The reason I say this is that if a raw material quits being used and no one is making it, having it made again costs more money as it is done for the company and not on a bulk type thing. If that is the case, the price isn't terrible on theirs.
Is SNS thinking og making a comeback in the ol' M1,4ADD market??????????

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering what two compounds are you talking about ?
The two in the thread title. Both have the potential to aromatize and both have been reported as such. I'm not saying either will but they can so I would use an AI on cycle. From my own personal experience I got nipple pain and some water retention while using Ergomax LMG and Phera-Plex. That being said someone could run this cycle and not get estrogen related sides as everbody reacts different to different things.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established

Well I stand corrected, thank you Steve. I knew about Boldione(1,4ADD)but was unaware that they also left off the methylated version as well.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
The two in the thread title. Both have the potential to aromatize and both have been reported as such. I'm not saying either will but they can so I would use an AI on cycle. From my own personal experience I got nipple pain and some water retention while using Ergomax LMG and Phera-Plex. That being said someone could run this cycle and not get estrogen related sides as everbody reacts different to different things.
I was wondering about that,I have ultra hotter on hand at what doseage do you recommend using per day for this cycle ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I second that
We wont be doing any more of those types of products.

M1,4ADD was one of my favorites so I third your thought on wishing we would lol.

wheels

Awards
  • Established

.will I need to run an AI with this cycle if so at doseage per day ?

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
out of the hundreds of log ive read on methyl plex, this is the first ive heard of any need for an ai during cycle

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally wouldnt need to myself, but some people may say that you would need to.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
out of the hundreds of log ive read on methyl plex, this is the first ive heard of any need for an ai during cycle
I think he was referring to the addition of M1,4ADD (target hormone aromatizes).

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I think he was referring to the addition of M1,4ADD (target hormone aromatizes).
Correct. In combination with another hormone that can but may not aromatize could be problematic in terms of estrogen related sides. At the very least have some Tamox on hand to prevent any gyno at the first sign of it. Like I posted already in this thread everyone's body is different and thus what happens to me or someone else during a cycle may not happen to you. Just move forward with caution and have your ass covered is what I'm saying.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Correct. In combination with another hormone that can but may not aromatize could be problematic in terms of estrogen related sides. At the very least have some Tamox on hand to prevent any gyno at the first sign of it. Like I posted already in this thread everyone's body is different and thus what happens to me or someone else during a cycle may not happen to you. Just move forward with caution and have your ass covered is what I'm saying.
how many mg's per day would you recommend ?

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I am actually in day 4 of an M14ADD and Ergomax stack. I don't think they're that bad, since both are relitively mild in toxicity. Some very reputable and educated board members have actually used M14 along side M1t instead of 4ad. I tried this once by their protocol and it was a very good cycle.

As far as my cycle goes it will be 4 weeks and is planned to be:
ErgoMax 20/30/(30 or 40)/(30 or 40)
M14ADD 90/120/150/180
I know some doses look kind of high, but I have ran both compounds numerous times both solo and stacked, and know what doses work best for me. The 30 or 40 in weeks 3 and 4 are still up in the air. I have gone as high as 40 and will probably go that route. The M14 could go higher as when I ran it solo, I got into the 200s and then the gains were great, and I felt awesome, but bloat gets bad. I have letro and arim, but I hate to use either especially the letro. So I'll balance that out and adjust doses accordingly. Oh and I'm 6'0" 200lbs. I won't be keeping a log.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
From what I remember 30mg should yeild ~10mg of D-bol. 90-120mg is what most used back in the day.
Do you know why people keep saying there's a conversion rate of only 15% for this produce m1,4add

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you know why people keep saying there's a conversion rate of only 15% for this produce m1,4add
I have heard different theories on this. I do know that I had excellent results from it but I have never used Dbod before so its hard to compare.

oparedes

Awards
Can anyone please help me?

I'm looking to put on a good 10-15 pounds of solid muscle in my next bulcking cycle (next week) this is what I plan on taking.

1,4AD BOLD
400mg a day for 4 weeks

M1,4ADD
60mg a day for 4 weeks

Sustanon 250
250ml a week for 4 weeks

Stats:
height- 5'4
weight- 170
BF- 10%
Age- 28

Previous cycles: Superdrol, Superdrol/PheraPlex, Superdrol/Sustanon 250.

I have never used M1,ADD nor 1,4 ADD, please let me know if you would change anything or if Im wasting my time with any of these.

I have been taking MilkThistle for the past 2 weeks to get ready for this and I have proper PCT planned as well .

thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oparedes -

You would probably get more replies if you posted your question elsewhere as this thread is about Methyl Plex and your cycle has nothing to do with that. Also, since none of the products involved in your cycle are SNS products, you would also probably get better views in a different section.

That said, I do not like your outlined cycle for a variety of reasons.