Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't recognise M1a. Is that similar to M1T?
"The active compound of Methyl-1-Alpha (m1a) prohormones is Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone. This compound converts to Methyl-1-Testosterone (m1t) at about 15-20%. In addition, m1a is already an active oral steroid."

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice.......you know your stuff.

So when you say 15/20 % conversion into M1T, do you mean it's 1/5 the same as taking M1T oral supplements?
"The active compound of Methyl-1-Alpha (m1a) prohormones is Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone. This compound converts to Methyl-1-Testosterone (m1t) at about 15-20%. In addition, m1a is already an active oral steroid."

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote

So when you say 15/20 % conversion into M1T, do you mean it's 1/5 the same as taking M1T oral supplements?
Probly more like 100 mg M1a equals 20mg m1t but still not quite
I’m sure people convert differently but not idk

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

No.
A lot of guys believe it is about 1/3 the strength of M1T.
Remember ... It is believed to also be active without conversion.

((Vibe))

((Vibe))

Awards
I have ran M1A twice and msten three times.

Both provide big gains in mass. M1A provided a bit more size for me but caused some pretty intense lethargy. I had to take something very androgenic (D-Plex in my case) to help alleviate the lethargy. The pumps from msten are pretty insane (I couldn't make it up a rock wall because my forearms felt like they were going to explode).

Both I could tell were toxic (dark urine etc.). I like both compounds but think that the side effects to gains ratio was better for msten.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have ran M1A twice and msten three times.

Both provide big gains in mass. M1A provided a bit more size for me but caused some pretty intense lethargy. I had to take something very androgenic (D-Plex in my case) to help alleviate the lethargy. The pumps from msten are pretty insane (I couldn't make it up a rock wall because my forearms felt like they were going to explode).

Both I could tell were toxic (dark urine etc.). I like both compounds but think that the side effects to gains ratio was better for msten.
Thank you for the input appreciate that

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No.
A lot of guys believe it is about 1/3 the strength of M1T.
Remember ... It is believed to also be active without conversion.
What’s your whole take on the whole dmz equals superdrol thing

I read it’s 1 superdrol molecule and one different kind of molecule leading to 50 percent superdrol and since the anabolic ratio is half of superdrol mg per mg it seems it really does just convert to stuperdrol

The reason I’m asking is because after trying this stuff at 60mg it feels very on par with superdrol

I read all these forum posts about dmz is weak this that blah blah - I’m starting to think it’s because people ran SD on their first cycle and the results on first cycle are best no matter what you take, so run dmz next and it won’t seem that great

Really does feel like it’s almost neck and neck with SD

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s your whole take on the whole dmz equals superdrol thing

I read it’s 1 superdrol molecule and one different kind of molecule leading to 50 percent superdrol and since the anabolic ratio is half of superdrol mg per mg it seems it really does just convert to stuperdrol

The reason I’m asking is because after trying this stuff at 60mg it feels very on par with superdrol

I read all these forum posts about dmz is weak this that blah blah - I’m starting to think it’s because people ran SD on their first cycle and the results on first cycle are best no matter what you take, so run dmz next and it won’t seem that great

Really does feel like it’s almost neck and neck with SD
DMZ is two Superdrol molecules bonded together.
A widely held theory (although, it is a belief that becomes less prevalent as time passes) is that the bond will be cleaved in the stomach, leaving two Superdrol molecules to be used by the body.
This doesn't seem to be the case.
If it were, then DMZ would be as strong (or stronger) than straight Superdrol. ... And the sides would at least be equal.
But that isn't the case. Superdol is effectively much stronger, and has much higher sides (except for possible rare outliers, like yourself, apparently).

And IMO, the effects of DMZ and Superdrol are not just different in quantity, but they also vary some in type.

For these reasons, I don't even consider the molecular similarities of the two, when using them. I treat them as two entirely different compounds. ... Which they are.