Can anyone give me some feed back on Lipo6 as well as 6 OXO...............

crucible504

Awards
jus curious on how effective these 2 products. glad to hear from anyone about them.

stinkfinger

Awards
Lipo 6 is pretty good. Stack it with 12.5mg of Ephedrine HCL and it's a great cutter. It will kill your appetite pretty good. 6ox is a mild AI. Not bad, but don't use as sole pct for a serious cycle.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Crucible-
This is the Anabolics section ( Mass Construction)
Please use Fatloss/ Supp/ Supp Feed Back for this matter.
Thanks.

crucible504

Awards
oh yea i'm sorry. i was wondering can i jus continue this thread and keep the advice for future references?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
It has been moved, continue. :hammer:

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I used 6-oxo for a 1-ad/4-ad cycle and it worked fine.

I got some acne on the face and my libido was back within 2 days of starting the 6-oxo.

I think it is good stuff. I do think that DS Rebound-XT is better.

crucible504

Awards
oh so 6 OXO is an off cycle type of deal, like not meant to be jus taken as a regular supplement (if that makes sense) ?

like if i wanted to take it as a substitute for 1AD (because u jus can't get it anymore), would 6 OXO be a good pick?

stinkfinger

Awards
You need to do a lot more research. 6ox won't do much, its a PCT type product. Not even close to an 1AD sub.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
like if i wanted to take it as a substitute for 1AD (because u jus can't get it anymore), would 6 OXO be a good pick?
Dude, 1AD converts to 1-Test, an anabolic hormone not created by the body naturally. 6oxo is androstenetrione and in my understanding is a self active aromatase inhibitor. the only effect of using 6oxo as a stand alone supplement would be estrogen suppression and a possible short lived increase in total testosterone, maybe a small increase in free test.

the moral to the story is that in no way shape or form is 6oxo similar, comparable or in the same universe as 1AD in any respects.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Crucible since nobody else has mentioned this I thought I should.

I just want to make sure you realize that the two supplements are completely different and are used for 100% different things. Just because there is a "6" in the name does not make a single thing about them similar.

I don't know if you were confused by that or not, it just struck me as more than coincidence that you'd ask about two supps with the number 6 in their names.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!
Crucible first posted this in ANABOLICS.
Now I just kinda feel sorry for the guy.
If anybody ever switched the place of his hairdryer and toothbrush, he'd be full of hot air to say the least.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am serious! C'mon, what if crucible was only using knowledge gained from a GNC rep or something, then he may have been misled...

GNC: "Sir, take these together, that's why they both have the number 6 on them, they work synergistically to make your muscles grow like crazy while losing fat. How can you go wrong?"

Customer: "Umm...I was going to use the 6-Oxo for PCT from a Superdrol cycle, and the Lipo 6 is for my girlfriend."

GNC: "PCT? What's that? Oh wait a minute, we have a specially formulated bottled water to help you with that...(mumbles)...whatever PCT is..."

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
I am serious! C'mon, what if crucible was only using knowledge gained from a GNC rep or something, then he may have been misled...

GNC: "Sir, take these together, that's why they both have the number 6 on them, they work synergistically to make your muscles grow like crazy while losing fat. How can you go wrong?"

Customer: "Umm...I was going to use the 6-Oxo for PCT from a Superdrol cycle, and the Lipo 6 is for my girlfriend."

GNC: "PCT? What's that? Oh wait a minute, we have a specially formulated bottled water to help you with that...(mumbles)...whatever PCT is..."

that is by far the most honest and accurate representation of any and all GNC's i have ever been to. rep point for you bro.:woohoo: :rofl:

crucible504

Awards
lol at the whole GNC scene, funny stuff. but no i wasn't jus ignorantly asking about the two because they both have 6's in the title, but i was ignorantly asking about them assuming they do things that they don't. but then again, that was the whole point of me asking, so ease up next time guys, jeez lol. and i'll make sure i read up a little before i open up here again. but again thanx for all the info.

is 17HD a pct as well? my friend was like "u should try this" and since 1-AD was my first test experiences(and it worked so good...not to keep brining it up) buti was 100% for it. u talk about a dissappointment. so i guess the dissappointment was also a product of ignorance as well, if 17HD is a pct.

i'm loving the feedback, hit me up

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

The scary thing is...

...I used to work at GNC! But I was not "one of them," in fact I was hired because the manager knew that I was a health nut who could be honest with people and she wanted someone with a brain at her store.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Both Viraloid and 17-HD are crap. if you are looking for something comparable to 1AD's effects(not structure), go with phera plex, little bloat, good strength and solid gains.
there are also many other powerful quality products out there that are far less expensive then the now banned 1AD.
As far as pct i would have to advise you to just go with the tried and true nolva, and/or clomid. plus some tribulus, and fenugreek for the hell of it.