cAMPHIBOLIC non responder?

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Ok well I have been on it since the 18th of March. Its been 2.5 weeks. My weight is down 2lbs. I mean that is how long it normally takes with the diet I have right now. Baiscally it is a high protein diet and low fat diet. I take in as little fat as possible, and take in 1 tbsp of flax oil/ day. My calories are about 400 below maintance. My diet is solid. I do cardio 3-5x per week. I have not really noticed any real change in body composition either. I have been lifting 4 times a week also.

In addition to cAMPHIBOLIC i take:
ON Whey
Flax Oil
Multi
1g Vit C/day
CEE
Taurine
AAKG

I have been taking the 6/day of cAMPHIBOLIC and I just think that I am a nonresponder if possible?

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
Might be sized based, i have to take 9 a day to see effects.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Well I am not as big as you are. I forgot to include size in my first post. I am 6'1.5" and 193lbs. When I started I was about 194.75lbs and my bodyfat is kinda high, I have not had it measured in a while but I would say 18-20%.

Highly plausible that someone could be a none responder. I have yet to see evidence for size to effect dosage. I have a 250lb athlete loving it at 4 caps a day.

Are you taking it on a Empty stomach? Besides the scale weight, what is the mirror saying? Since you dieted without cAMP, Do you physically feel fuller and stronger while using cAMP?

ceosm

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I take to caps on an empty stomach in the morning. THe other two are taken before I eat/workout, so normally my stomach is pretty empty. I am not feeling fuller/stronger at all.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
You may be a non-responder, but try taking either 3 caps upon waking and 3 caps before bed, or 2 caps upon waking, 2 caps middle of the day or before training, and 2 caps before bed. Worth a shot. I definitely noticed better results 3 upon waking and 3 before bed. Let us know.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely not size dependant. I weight around 245, and 5 caps a day is great!

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I was doing the 2/2/2 scheme. Tomorrow I will start 3 caps in the morning and 3 before bed.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking it that camphibolic doesn't really stimulate you that much, being that you take it before bed. i was under the impression of taking 3 upon waking and 3 before workouts. has before bed made a difference?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I saw no stimulation from it, but it works for fat loss. It will make you sweat hardcore similar to Trimax. So drink a lot of water.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
yea I mean I have not really noticed anything. No stimulation. At first I thought I noticed extra sweating but that was probably placebo, as it seems to have gone away.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not placebo as far as I can tell, I am sweating like crazy.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Not placebo as far as I can tell, I am sweating like crazy.
Same for myslef. I ran it during PCT and was sweating like a pig. In fact, it was far too good of a cutting agent to be used for PCT. I was loosing weight and strength. Not exactally optimal for PCT, but great for dieting.

Bow is the first report of lose of strength but as expected results vary from user.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
well i have been doing the 3 wake up and 3 before bed for about 10 days now. Nothing really new to report. Still does not seem to be helping. I dont feel like I am gaining any extra muscle or losing any extra fat than from just diet and cardio alone. So IMO I am just a non responder. In these past ten days I dropped about 1.5 lbs.